The second dark age

What’s it going to be like?
What knowledge will be retained and what knowledge will be lost? Can we have a second dark age when so many things need to collapse at once? What’s event will be our Fall of Rome?

The fall of the USA

We're in the second dark age, basically DarkAges2.0
But its alright, its almost over.

If this is the dark ages it’s underwhelming. I was promised wide spread disease and suffering and all I got was moderate depression

speak for yourself, for some reason flu where i am has taken out the schools here for days and killed 12.
Out of the ordinary for a quiet place.

we won't live when it happens, government cybernetics have their methods to slow down the process, it will not be like the fall of Rome when you woke up a morning and watched savages plundering and pillaging your capital.

When the petrodollar finally falls through, the West falls. The petrodollar is the single thing (backed by American Military might and deals with OPEC, obv) that gives the USG hegemony over most of the rest of the world.

When the West falls, the competing superpowers (Russia, China) will pounce on a land invasion of mainland America for resources to recoup the debt they will now not be able to recover because of the worthless American dollar.

Who knows what will happen then. Between that nightmare scenario coupled with the already existing muslim problem spreading out into white western countries, we could simple see the degradation and "going backwards" of societies, or just an awful WWIII scenario that wipes us out back to the stone age.

It has already started in the West. Some pockets will survive, such as Poland and Japan. It may not result in a mass loss of technology, but technological progress will be halted, and the groupthink of mainstream society will dominate the internet. Going non-PC will cause you to become an outcast in society, eliminated from access to jobs, finance and education. Think soviet Russia across most of the developed world.

So there will be no big event? Things will just get so gradually shitty no one notices. There goes all the fun of a Mad Max style post humanity

unironically using the term "petrodollar" bahahhaha

The fall of Rome was by no means overnight. IIRC, it took about 3 centuries.

I'd rather it be overnight, desu. To live in the era of Decline would be like experiencing a car crash in slow motion. Utter horror, and inescapable to boot.

>12 retards vs 1/3 of the entire population
first ten seconds of reading this dumb site and i already am reminded why i stopped coming here

>not wanting to use a valid and accurate term

there will be no second dark age.
China will take over this planet in the next 100 years, and there's nothing none of us can do about it.
We can hate the chinks, we can make funny memes about them, and they still will be ruling this world in the next century.

whites cant do shit, most white countries are faggot, progressive gay tier, men are soyboys.
niggers, lol, they gonna get wiped out in a week by the chinks.
jews? a nation of 8 million in a country the size of an airport somewhere in the desert, they gonna get eaten (probably literally) by the chinks.
latinos? lmao.

There you go, the future of the human race.

I’m calling bullshit. China has a history of breaking apart into cliques and factions when they don’t have a enemy to fight

I'm in the library of alexandria OP, I'm going down with the ship

>implying dark age is not a myth imagined by western modernists and degenerates
implying middle ages werent better than roman empire

they wont break apart, ching chongs will rule.

>namefags trying to get at you

quality post

i thought china was low on water.