Status of women in NA

youtube.com/watch?v=UX9E6pP4T_Q

why the fuck do americans do this to themselves?

gaining weight is a part of life experience, but then there's too far (to the fridge)

when you're having a really hard time getting to the fridge in the first place it's probably time to put down the fork.

She has the same sized skeleton as you and me under that blubber, freaks me out.

Youre all just jealous of that peanut butter pie

except her skeleton is only 3/4 the size of yours and your brain is compensating for the size as if if were in proportion to the size of your own body, when in reality the obesity is like 3 times worse one her body

What kind of political climate creates these things?

I wouldn't call them humans, they stopped looking the part.

Eew! Gross!

Jesus fucking Christ I can't believe it's still alive. Her breathing gets more strenuous by the video

>peernurt berrdurr paa

Holy mother of Allah - How the actual fuck does this thing wipe it's asshole after taking a shit? It's literally impossible for the arms to get around there. Also how does it have sex? You would have to have an elephant cock to get past all that blubber and into the vagina!

Fat people cuck us all, we have to pay for someone to wipe their arse

You should only be allowed to get that fat if you can afford it entirely yourself.

Like it or not, this is how the majority of American women get after marriage. Maybe not this extreme, but after American women get married, they really let themselves go.

It’s like that story of the fat woman who was stuck on her couch for at least a year and fused with it.

How do you even get to the point where you sit down, need to shit, and decide it’s better to just shit yourself

How do you judge all women the same way when they vary so much?

LEAVE SARAH ALONE U BIGOT

>born in the most rich country in the world
>self induce obese disability
Must be depressing

Pudge?

What makes you think it has sex? Would you fuck that thing? I don't think anyone would.

i checked this creature's channel and she has a husband

I really miss hitler some times

with that face not even the biggest fat fetishist or soyboy will fuck that