Ok ok, what the fuck was that?

Ok ok, what the fuck was that?
The so-called box that made everyone shit their collective pants was just a legal document with an extra article? That's it?
Also, the Gundams turned super saiyan . Why? That was way too over the top, even with insanity like Amuro deflecting an entire asteroid.
It was a nice series but the ending was a bit disappointing. At least people will live peacefully now. right?

Amuro deflecting an entire asteroid was over the top, but it was the right amount of over the top. I never really had a problem with it, I even think it was cool. Unicorn was just a disappointment overall.

It was a legal document that proved the EF was full of shit all along and were knowingly lying to everyone on Earth and in the colonies. All of the Zeon-led wars in UC wouldn't have happened if they didn't try to cover it up.

And of course there's no lasting peace. Late UC exists and proves that it never sticks for long.

Oh no, I'm not complaining about Amuro deflecting Axis; in fact (and ironically Unicorn talked about it a lot) it was a miracle becoming true thanks to the psychoframe and the hopes of the people.
Something very different to all the shit the Unicorn did during the last OVA.

no user youre forgetting that Victory Gundam is still going to happen. If you buy into the whole Turn A Gundam timeline everyone is going to die again.

>At least people will live peacefully now. right?
Wrong.

Unicorn had some nice concepts like the city-destroying Shamblo, floofy-haired Venom Char, and grown up puru Marida. It shit the bed in other respects but I'm still glad it got made.

I will never forget the stark jegan.

F

>the Gundams turned super saiyan
Do you even know what newtypes are?

Why hasn't this been updated for G-Reco happening 1000 years after Turn A?

I don't think anyone really gets what they're supposed to be. Are they psychics? Is it just the telepathy with increased reaction time and spacial awareness that allows them to use funnels, or are they controlling them with their minds?

Amuro didn't deflect Axis, the Psychoframe's reaction did. Everyone pushing Axis back pushed Axis back.

It's both. The psychoframe also allows them to reach their full potential which is why the psycho fields could take on a fucking colony laser. However as you saw with Banana, it has the danger of causing the user to become a free roaming ghost. If Mineva hadn't called him back with her newtype powers he would've been just a newtype ghost controlling the Unicorn through the psycoframe. They're some really funky shit.

Remember that Late UC folows that, so no everlasting peace. The entire point of the box was finally laying the idea of "Zeon" to rest, as at that point there have been countless remnants and organizations using the "Zeon" ideal as excuses for their own plans. And probably some allegory for the Nips to stop wanking Zeon so much already.

A true hero. (;_;)7

Cue Twilight Axis and F91.

I'm still waiting for a 1/100

Damn Sleeves!

He was the hero we deserved, but not the one we needed.

C'mon Bandai. Just think of the potential. You already release a billion different P-Bandai HG Jegans.

you got that backwards buddy.

Well nobody has updated the image yet and I'm too lazy to do it myself.

I almost did it myself but then I realized I don't know jack shit about Greco beside the fact that it takes place +- 500 years from Turn A.

Unless they retcon it out of existence.
All the non-zeon UC series were commercial flops, with a lukewarm reception at best.
You obviously noticed how they refuse to touch Late UC with a 9ft stick, since two decades, instead focusing on Neo Neo Neo Neo Neo Zeons.

When push comes to shove, and Victory/Crossbone/F ends up standing in the way of yet another Zeon uprising - they will renounce it.
BanRise likes money and Zeon is money.

Unicorn is Gundam SEED on UC.

There's still debate over whether G-Reco takes place before or after Turn A.

IF Seed actually had a serviceable, if mediocre story, goat ost and ova-quality animation - yeah.
Unfortunately it had none of these, the story was mess infested with Mary Sue worse than 100 Bananas, with obvious executive meddling; ost was completely mediocre, and the animation was filled with QUALITY.

Well, Unicorn had the advantage of being a multi-year OVA with just 7 episodes, imagine if SEED had that kind of budget.

>Fukuda would waste them all on VA

Did you forget f91 and victory?
spacenoid scum still starting shit

Well Crossbone Gundam is getting an anime which I am excited for.

I agree.

So, remake/alternate retelling when? I'm sure they would love to milk this cashcow for the 2nd time

i also liked that one feddie defender at that base that actually wasn't a jobber against 9000 years old outdated zeon mechs.

No its not