I wish I was French every day

I wish I was French every single day of my life.

I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional French princess bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Francis, Jean, Juliana, Madeleine, Pierre, Genevieve, and Adam.

I wish I was living in the countryside of France, in a small village, with castles and splendid architecture every mile.

I love your culture, food, women, and accent. You're the most attractive people in the world. French women are literally all models and warmhearted and friendly too.

I want to smoke, use bidets, drink wine, eat delicious pastries, and freely be nude.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/florent_lejosne/status/956447097372454912/video/1
bitchute.com/video/GBkyjGIls0Eg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

It's shit. Niggers everywhere, people are dumb as fuck, women are sluts, I've never seen a bidet in my entire life, and also I've never seen a naked guy when I didn't want to see one.
Except a drunk nigger at the local trainstation.

Baudelaire, Urbain II, Jeanne d'Arc, Hugo, Millet, Balzac.... it's all over since long.

Now we fight each others for Nutella.

twitter.com/florent_lejosne/status/956447097372454912/video/1
Caption is : "For Netella" because the nigger couldn't even type Nutella.

>bump denied

Copypasta fag

French Restauration when

I read that to he rhythm of this bitchute.com/video/GBkyjGIls0Eg/

SOON

Why? French are assholes and looking at what is happening in france dumb too both.

>he wants a bump for his copypasta

>balzac

Stop watching belle and Sebastian you gigantic homo

That's sad mate. The Nutella riot is like a watershed moment. European IQ will be sub 85 soon

Your village would smell like shit
Your wife would be a slut
Your kids would be brown
The culture is ok
The food too
The accent is up to interpretation, i hate it
French people are known to usually be dicks

You don't know what your talking about

>I've never seen a bidet in my entire life
You don't belong here. Get out.

lol OP is delusional.

>Now we fight each others for Nutella.
>we

I only see Fatima and Fatoumata on the video.

I bet you guys do with all the pedo ads in that country

it's not just france, but the rest of us in western europe too. we're all sliding down the slippery shit
slope of complete social destruction of our nations, eventually economic. i honestly dont see a way
out of this now.

> I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional French princess bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Francis, Jean, Juliana, Madeleine, Pierre, Genevieve, and Adam.

You mean Muhammad.

France is currently a shithole but never was a decent European country to begin with.

What “princess” would want to procreate with an unwashed basement dwelling mutt?

Also, I think your impression of France and the french are heavily romanticized. Spend time there first and see what’s it like first hand for yourself.