Trump decimating Science and NASA with the latest budget

>massive budget cuts to education
>massive cuts to science and research
>space telescopes are being cancelled
>observation satellites and probes are being cancelled
>crucial weather monitoring systems are being cancelled
>tsunami warning programs cancelled

>"Reading the budget documents, it's hard to escape the impression that the administration would simply rather not know about the world around us, even when that knowledge could be essential to saving lives and property. But there are also hints that they do not want the public to know what it's missing, as the budget would cut off several sources of public-facing science."

Great, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/BZttU
arstechnica.com/science/2018/02/proposed-nasa-budget-takes-one-small-step-toward-the-moon/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7aigOzQKo
youtube.com/watch?v=XLOCQw5s9Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=CizKnuwvXXg
youtu.be/1Np7Op2Qido
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA#Climate_study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no link
anti-trump shill
sage brothers

Nice.

I think the hope is that forcing people to be more creative and controlled in their spending is going to drain bureaucratic waste and foster mentalities that spend better, choose more lucrative projects, and going forward foster a better culture in the fed offices.

And remember OP, change is not permanent.

But Obama already made the funding for all of those things basically 0 as it is, can't really do much to lower that further.

Ignorant nazi. Shame you live in such wonderful progressive country.

Here;
archive.today/BZttU

NASA has not produced. We can't keep throwing money at a bloated agency.
Maybe now they will give the people unredacted images. Bitches.
Good job Mr President!

>demotraitors angry when space stuff happens because the money didn't go to cuddle niggers
>demotraitors angry when space stuff doesn't happen because muh science
can you fucking faggots make up your minds already?

NASA has been useless since the kikes changed America's destiny during the civil rights era. Gut NASA and subsidise space X. Cause Tesla man might be a conman but if half his projects suceed then humanity will be better off.

>science and research
What, a few autists who like to look at the Earth getting their budget cut is somehow bad?
These niggers have seen the Earth already, let them do some real work. What has NASA done for me lately?

>Trump will start charging NASA money to use government-funded equipment

>arese technica

>Pulling funding from the world's most expensive movie studio

I see nothing wrong with this.

We don't need 17 weather satellites and 23 telescopes, especially not at a billion per launch

if i wanna watch the earth i just open my eyes.
fuck these (((scientists)))

>Stop wasting resources
>Be more efficient
Yes

arstechnica.com/science/2018/02/proposed-nasa-budget-takes-one-small-step-toward-the-moon/
Other Arse Technica article written by the only non soiboi employed there makes it clear that NASA's budget is actually increasing (although not enough).

He is redirecting NASA science and education budget into the pockets of his rich friends. This isn't budget increase that benefits the world and humanity, this is one that benefits select few corporations with close ties to the president. Blatant sign of corruption. He even considers of privatizing the International Space Station destroying forever the priceless science being done there.

>ars technica

in the trash you go

We need the money to feed the neverending waves of shitskins

>massive budget cuts to education
How will that work out?
The level of education is already abysmal, are they going back to a feudal society?

Yeah what it looks like is that glorious soace expeditions will increase while dumb global warming crap will decrease, i dont see a problem.

>Implying we should be giving any money to NASA now that they hire niggers and women
>Implying NASA does anything worthwhile these days anyway
>SpaceX just launched the biggest rocket in 50 years less than a week ago

>He is redirecting NASA science and education budget into the pockets of his rich friends
Wrong, at least regarding NASA, I'm not a burger so I don't really care about your education.
>He even considers of privatizing the International Space Station destroying forever the priceless science being done there.
It is extremely expensive to maintain which means it's eating NASA's space exploration money. It wasn't meant to stay that long in orbit. With the lowering cost of sending stuff to orbit it will be replaced by newer private designs that won't be anywhere as expensive to maintain.

>elon musk is just a ploy to show how worthless NASA really is so we can finally stop giving them money
Neat

Hey we indians do it for cheaper than a billion

They arent doing anything worthwhile with the money anyway. Didnt NASA say they will have humans on mars in then years... in 1970?

She looks like she's starving, poor woman of color.

He cuts climate "science" out of the budget from what I see here.

Also note that NASA doesn't have operational space shuttle or rocket for decade now. Fucking scamartist Elon Musk could develop one in 5 years or so.

There were actual plans for that :
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7aigOzQKo
youtube.com/watch?v=XLOCQw5s9Uw

A serious program would need nuclear propulsion and that too was developed :
youtube.com/watch?v=CizKnuwvXXg

SpaceX has said they are doing some research regarding nuclear propulsion, I hope they can make some "cheap" interplanetary spaceship that requires assembling in low earth orbit.

can you imagine where we'd be scientifically if we weren't spending all of this manpower and money feeding shitskins?

Just as a small example, imagine how many scientific resources we've consumed looking for cures for AIDS, and other faggot-diseases which would not exist without gay-acceptance culture
They're breeding them faster than we can cure them

Think about something else. How many of those problems would exist if we'd just end overpopulation of Africa by cutting all humanitarian aid so their numbers go back to sustainable amount.

pure proper uganda

trump believes that ignorance is bliss.

compared to the past, we can't seem to do fucking anything these days. It's because we're saddled with these huge non-contributing populations which we must always coddle, feed, and accept into our organizations

All of this multiculturalism bullshit is sticking a dagger in the back of our scientific progress.
Just imagine for a second if the USA had to fight a real war. The second that flood of benefits stops, the entire country disintegrates. There is no social cohesion whatsoever, the only thing holding the country together is financial reasons. Riots in every major city

We can't go to space, or build anything, or achieve anything. Because the entire society is completely stymied and hobbled at every single level.

No big loss.
Almost everything the US "invented" they stole from other countries.
Americans are good at marketing these things but thats it.

*blocks your path*

Fuck (((NASA)))
They have been shit for decades. Privately owned companies are the future of space exploration.

those numbers don’t lie
it’s not just the US, it’s the entire west

We need NASA to hand out juicy contracts to privately owned companies though.

Educate yourself on Edison.
He was the prime example of stealing tech.

Not really.
They've had a lot more inventors than most countries.

Most of the good work of NASA is done by other orbiting organizations

These days they are basically a moneybag which contracts out any project they need done, they don't actually do anything themselves except move money around

More money won't fix it
Males and females need to be segregated in the class
Hypersexual society is making everyone regress

You fucking Democrats/communists are so stupid.

Link: Trump signing NASA funding
youtu.be/1Np7Op2Qido

Why are democrats so stupid? Why do they rely on stupid people to continue voting for them? They their stupid shills, post outlandish claims with no sources. Just like the "professional" media.
SAGE.

Yes Great, more space for Musk and other enterprising privares to actually develop space and less pravda-paid pseudoscientists.

This. Underrated post.

You ass blasted third worlders are so jelly it’s disgusting. Even with half our population being total parasites we’re still making headway while most of you are content to split up the crumbs. What’s worse is that instead of acknowledging how crazy it is we’re winning with ball and chain attached to us you’re convinced it’s why we’re winning. Absolute shit show you all are.

>Scientists frightened about crazy amounts of space junk floating around the planet which will eventually make spaceflight impossible
>Want to spend billions of dollars shooting junk into space

We have such good systems in place already I don't really see the need to waste all of that money on redundant data sets. We need solutions to real problems like climate change, not just 100 extra systems to measure how fast we're spiraling into Armageddon.

>All that space junk
>Not a single satellite crash. Ever

You fuckers dont know shit about science. Go and look at Jesus riding a dinosaur faggot.

I'd rather see the money go to Elon Musk than these Nasa space niggers.

Pro tip: science and religion are not opposites. I tip my fedora to you though good sir.

Chad Elon Musk, Robert Bigalow, ie private space exploration etc.

vs

Virgin NASA

That bitch don’t look hungry to me.

>>massive budget cuts to education
We don't need no "education". We don't need no thought control.

>Plans to return to moon and have NASA build a base there.
>Is decimating NASA

ok...

>not be thrown away
>thrown away
>welfare
>niggers

How would we be throwing money away, again?

Under the Obabo era NASA became NASA + Earth Scienes i.e. Climate Change Inc. I suspect Trump's proposed budget cuts Obabo's green schemes portions of it.

By the way Presidents don't control spending or create the actual budget - which is the role of Congress - only submit a proposed one).

I'm sure libshits are happy.

>massive budget cuts to (((education)))
>massive cuts to (((science))) and (((research))

I see nothing wrong with this.

NASA's budget has increased.
And it's finally for what NASA's supposed to do: Space Exploration.

madman... he is realy doing this... he is ending the jewish survilliance.

>oy vei goyim, we won't be able to know everything. how can we protect you, if we don't even know everything goyim???

what did nasa even do over the last 10 years?

>babo era NASA became NASA + Earth Scienes i.e. Climate Change Inc.

Found it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA#Climate_study

"NASA also researches and publishes on climate issues.[140] Its statements concur with the interpretation that the global climate is heating.[141] Bob Walker, who has advised the 45th President of the United States Donald Trump on space issues, has advocated that NASA should focus on space exploration and that its climate study operations should be transferred to other agencies such as NOAA.[142]"

Kekd

You just prove his point there, ever heard of Tesla?

There's no pussy in space, who gives a fuck about other countries.

>lame daughter
I agree, pretty lame

Dat bitch neva been hongry.

true words
but not cutting the benefits will start a civil war too

Trump supports Space Exploration

It's the climate change aspects he wants to cut

>Fecalpowered launching system

you realize he cut spending on a ton of stuff right? cause the US is in 20 trillion in fucking debt

>Great, right?
Blame spics and niggers for setting this country back. If whites become a minority you can say goodbye to all the science and NASA research and hello to a third world hellhole similar to Brazil

>Great, right?
yeah actually it's time that political parties stop co-opting science for an agenda

State funded science is propaganda though

Bloated my ass. Its current funding level is something like 2% of ehat it was during the apollo years.

you just proved his-
>flag
El Goblino...

can't we keep using harry potter magic to pay for it?

When did Ars Technica become a glorified IFLS blog written by shitlibs?

Reminder that poland can't into space

>NASA has not produced. We can't keep throwing money at a bloated agency.
He says as types on a device which can trace it's lineage directly to nasa and their computing needs, transmitting via a network that wouldn't exist but for the agency borne directly from nasa funding.

It's fun watching ignorant kids make themselves look stupid.

Does production values tho...

well this is good considering how much you guys pay for it in taxes
neither can amurica earth is flat and moon landing was a hoax

SpaceX is the future as is privatized space programs

>not knowing about polandball and taking it personally

>Trump ends welfare for diverse "scientists", who haven't accomplished anything

of course i know about polandball
sadly i don't have a reaction memes
also reminder that NASA LOST all original data from moonlanding, cost of this mission was ~30 bilions dolans of taxpayers money :^)

>NASA
Gib that funding to Space-Sex

>Presidents budget ever being passed
>Let's act like it will because DRUMPF

Probs because we've already got other shit up there that watches the planet just fine? And can zap shit with a tungsten rod too?

NASA is full blown faggotry now anyway. It's the NPR of science.

Giving it to his buddy Elon so he can send more advertisements into space, union bust and prevent public rail being built so he can shill his cars.

MAGA!

NASA is on the downswing because they care more about losing their jobs or failing than their scientific mission. The telescope guys want money for more telescopes. The satellite guys want more satellites. The guys who don't want to go to Mars want to not go to Mars with 8% more money this year. All the same shit as before, because NASA is a government jobs program for the pocket protector set. Achieving zero mission failures by launching only the most overdone and pedestrian missions is not an accomplishment.