Boku no Hero Academia

The new Illegals is out:

readms.net/r/vigilante/010/4457/1

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/171626/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Mt. Lady ate someone whole, then shrunk back to normal size, would the person in her stomach shrink down with her or just cause her stomach to explode?

when are we getting a new volume?

Of Illegals or BHA?

Beign a Vigilante is, ironically, the only good way to be a true hero
Also Kendou a cute, like Jirou

bha desu

Has Illegals even had a volume release yet?

WOULD YOU FUCK ME?

I'D FUCK ME...

I'D FUCK ME HAAAARD

threadly reminder that Togafags are delusional speedreaders who are obsessed with a disease-ridden sadist fleabag who will never be redeemed or have sex with any character in the manga or themselves

Is illegals worth it? Should I start it?

>ywn fuck monona and have him insult and mock you as you destroy his ass

I feel like I've seen this same question multiple times before in past threads

best

You would know Mirio

Should be very soon. They have enough chapters.

>That tiny Bonner under sheets
Deku confirmed dicklet

Well it's the first time I've ever asked it.

Anyone else think that the Mint Lady poster is mentally ill?

Is he a westaboo or a 'murican?

>Hurr durr he's got a Japanese name

Maybe he changed it since everyone's butchering his name.

Also, is he a virgin?

Sauce?

Don't think that is the mt. lady poster

Who is that?

There's a Mt. Lady poster?

>Eek! Please let me go! I won't tell anybody!

It puts the lotion on its skin! Or else it gets the hose again...

Sadly no English translation yet
nhentai.net/g/171626/

'Let's see what it looks like, Amajiki,' Mirio said as he knelt, peeling the briefs over Amajiki's hips. He laughed softly as he surveyed the alien design. 'Almost like a woman.' Amajiki shivered as Mirio's fingers rubbed the soft, furred lips of the genital pouch, centered high on the pubic mound. Lips so swollen and sensitive now. Mirio's thumbs slid along the moist inner surface of the labia, parted, opened them, revealing the rounded head of the cock, a glistening pink jewel framed within. Mirio's breath touched him there, moist and tickling. Amajiki felt the first head begin to come forth, shy, eager, responding to that delicate touch. There . . . there . . . I'll show you . . ." Mirio repeated, stroking steadily at the tender, changing flesh. Fascinated, he watched the three petals curl back to reveal glistening chartreuse surfaces studded with hypersensitive spots of darker green, the two side tendrils gracefully uncoiling to stand like oiled serpentine honor guards beside the rising, proud, gleaming central shaft. "Like an orchid," Mirio whispered, "or a cross between . . . an orchid and a great pink anthurium . . .. Oh, it's beautiful! What are these two things for?" He ran his fingers along the wet, quivering tendrils.

Yeah, and there's one guy who is extremely upset with them for some reason

Man, Knuckleduster looks like Jim Lee's Batman

Wisfullfilment fanfiction made by american weeaboos!

Oh, so there's some kind of shitposting rivalry between the Mt. Lady waifuer and the Mt. Lady hater, I take it.

His grandson is a lunatic with a hand on his face.
What do you think?

I think it's just a one way hate train. The guy tried starting shit a couple times before

Maybe he just smashed so hard women around him got pregnant

It depends. How do her clothes work
If she can make her clothes grow aand shrink her quirk might account for people in her tummy
>Fucking human sized Mt. Lady
>She goes giant
>Pull out
>You are now a bus sized cock with a man attached

Oh, okay. Good to know. Seems like kind of a silly thing to get upset over.

Post yfw
>quirkless mirio beaten to dead
>still fighting
>in a last move saves deku from a killer move
>overhaul, with a gauntlet, grabs mirio by the neck and lift him in the air
>looks at deku
>Mirio: smiling and bleeding"r-run midoriya, y-you will be the greates hero that i couldn't b-" EXPLODES
>OH: "oh, my hand slipped..."
I'm actually pretty afraid of Mirio dying with a smile on his face, i don't want to.

>How do her clothes work
I believe her clothes are designed to be super stretchy. However, that brings up the question, how the heck do her horns grow with her?

I wonder. We know All Might loves Nana. I don't think he fucked her but I wonder how he felt when he found out he got cucked instead.

I see Amajikifag's been taking writing classes

>Mirio dying
>"Oh if only Mirio had OFA instead of meeeeeeee" faggotry arc begins.

No, please.

he just try to be the first post
>mtlady.jpg
>"BEST"
then he vanishes in the shadows

I don't read the Illegals version, is it any good? Also how far in the past does it take place? Like before All Might?

they do, one volume was out sometime ago

3-5 years before the current story. Aizawa and Midnight just applied to be teachers. Stain isn't "Stain" yet.

Stain's in it so take that into consideration.

I hope we get to see proto BNHA someday

MENTAL BREAKDOWN INCOMING

I thought the horns were natural, sorta like how Mina has pink skin and horns.

Nope, part of the costume

You know it's coming somehow. All superheroes have this arc.

>Why am I doing this?
>I shouldn't even be here
>I can't save anyone
>I'm "Deku" no more
>Suit tossed in the trash

Cue a fire or something else dramatic that causes Deku to go back to UA

That'd be the most likely explanation. The fact that they're purple kind of confuses me. Like, if she takes off that suit she'd look like a completely normal person, except for the giant purple horns sticking out of her head. Hardly the weirdest quirk shown so far, though.

Are you okay?

>I'm really a Deku.

Nah, he just didn't get a boner since the frog is ugly

Mt lady?

shut up Stain, some people actually need to work to, you know, get food and stay alive. Not everyone lives off welfare like you

It's a very early draft of BNHA, when he had a female character similar to Mt. Lady as the protagonist.

Prototype version when she was the female mc

The problem is..Deku has to do some ACTUAL heroing. Even if it's just fighting one of the henchmen of the real big boss and saving civilians and putting out fires.
He has to put something real on the line and sacrifice something really important.
Watching him break fingers in a world where he can have his body repaired in seconds by super healing means nothing.
Watching him lose something important like friendships and a sense of self in his pursuit of his own hero way or whatever does mean something.
Him thinking that the cost is too much and that he is failing or a failure would work best.
Him realizing/finding out that he can pass OfA BACK to Allmight or someone more worthy would be great.

do you have the databook, user? If so, any interesting bits of information? Things like proto characters and such

Considering how good Deku is with kids, is there a chance he could save the Manchild?

Why i'm laughing audible

How many characters can be beaten without the use of a Quirk? With like, day to day weapons and such

>Toru
Shine a flashlight in her face
>Yuga
Shoot him
>Ochaco
Shoot her
>Mineta
Shoot him
>Shota
Shoot him

Found it on vk, they have the entire book but I think they only got the chinese version. I believe most of it was translated before but that was first time where I've seen the entire thing
Let me find the link again if people are interested

>who will survive a bullet?
So retarded, they are just people with some quirk, they aren't dc/marvel shit almost immortal super strong demigods with astronomical super powers

>Deku has to do some ACTUAL heroing

Can we get a translation?

God damn I wish Vigilantes was weekly too. Monthly is killing me.

anyone else stop to think how kind of disgusting it would feel to actually hold those things

Mineta can use his balls to protect him as a bodyarmor thing.

Erasah Heado can use his mummy scarf to block bullets.

Aoyama can destroy the bullets with his laser.

>Implying you'll see Toru coming.

Ochaco will die.

Probably 98% of the characters can be shot and killed, but I'm pretty sure this takes place in Japan where they don't have guns.

In fact, it would be pretty funny if the rest of the world was just looking at Japan like they were crazy for hiring superheroes instead of shooting the bad guys like any sane person would.

user, that page must be translated by FA in their omakes
please do, user. I've never actually seen the full scans of ultrabook only little bits and parts here and there. I know FA's on it, but it will probably take a very long time for them to actually translate the whole thing

What's the point of a superhero if they can be shot to death?

Thx fellow grape-fag

Just read it you fucks its only 12 chapters.

It's like 1-2 years before the main story.

pipes literally sticking out of your lower legs is disgusting

are they the same size and they have to grow into them or does it literally grow as they grow

Stain isn't a vigilante, judging from his decision to slaughter based Gentleman. That's not enforcing any law by any stretch at that point.
I feel like even though it's non-canon the dude is trying to help convince people that Stain was an always is a retarded LARPer.

Personally I find heroes much more inspiring when they're not given bullshit powers (and being born uber rich is a de facto power in the superhero universe).

Well some can survive some serious damage, and most can find means to avoid or block bullets.
I didn't list Shoto because he could just ice you.
Also didn't list Tsu since she can leap around (and tongue you) and we saw how that went in Aliens.

Shota could still be beaten without a gun if you're a badass martial artist since his Quirk only effects people with Quirks.

You're right about Mineta and Erasah Heado, but I'm not sure Aoyama could keep it up.

>Can't see Toru coming
Heh, got you covered. Four of these babies on at once while dual wielding flashlights.

since the setting takes place in Jp where guns are very difficult to obtain, it's reasonable that the heroes don't really protect themselves agains bullet all the time (with armor adding weight to them and possibly hindering movement and whatnot) in contrast to, say, US, where guns are relatively easy to obtain. If we ever see american heroes, I'm gonna bet they wear bulletproof costume all the time

Noooo

vk com/album-85320806_246394259
Proto versions are at the bottom

The other girls of 1A!

>tooru going commando
L-LEWD

actually, which would be lewder? seeing nothing down there thus finding out that she doesn't wear panties or actually seeing panties?

This isn't Hori, is it? It's not on his twitter.

>but I'm pretty sure this takes place in Japan where they don't have guns.
You dumb motherfucker. How about read the manga.
Did you also forget Snipe?

They aren't super heroes mate, they are just heroes

I like to imagine him following Deku around everywhere and picking fights with Bakugou

Snipes a special case (his quirk specifically allowing him to control bullets, and thus he is likey given special privileges).

I mean heck, even in the page you just showed me there is clearly surprise at him having a gun with him.

I hope he appears again, probably interacting with Eri

>A costumed hero with extraordinary powers who battles against superpowered villains

Thanks Russian pal

Some one can, but no for being "MARVELDC SUOERHEROES THAT CAN DESTROY PLANETS", just because their quirks allow them to somehow endure/avoid a bullet, but they also are weak to a lot of normal stuff, except kiri/tetsu because they literally turn hard, but they don't have enhanced strength per se (kiri could break a wall, but it's the momentum of a something heavy and hard enough to do it), they are still weak to other things just as normal people are too, like illness, poison, getting tired, etc. I hope my point is more clear now.

Calling it now. They're going to be Deku's adoring fans and future sidekicks. I can already see the "brooding/edgy boy + gentle/waifish girl" dynamic between the two of them.

Only a dermatologist can save him

I don't particulary like Mirio, but if something like that happened i think i would insta-sadlove him.
Don't do this my man.

I figured he's at least a hafu with the most patriotic families you could ever meet.

thanks user. Looking at the number of pages I guess even that is not the whole databook. I expect to see the proto logos