Google vs james damore

James Damore is suing google. Why aren't we talking about this and support him?

Evidence details:

imgur.com/gallery/69Drv

Lawsuit details:

scribd.com/document/368692388/James-Damore-Lawsuit

>In the 161-page suit, filed in the Santa Clara Superior Court in Northern California on Monday, Mr Damore and another former engineer named David Gudeman accuse Google of discriminatingagainst conservative, white males.

Jew or not, should'nt we support him?

news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/sacked-google-memo-author-files-lawsuit-accusing-search-giant-of-discriminating-against-white-males/news-story/35be2536d113e12497f5f58db269914f

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/sacked-google-memo-author-files-lawsuit-accusing-search-giant-of-discriminating-against-white-males/news-story/35be2536d113e12497f5f58db269914f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

james go away

jews jewing jews

dat nose

how would we support him though?

the dude is richer than all of us combined

Meme it so far into public consciousness that the case get appealed into the supreme Court over every judge and jury being "biased" in one direction or the other. From there destroy this have it both ways bullshit of "non-discrimination in employment unless your white" kikery.

Ok. Not support him directly but pass around some of the evidence on social media, use #DiversityAtGoogle tag, make the google culture details more known, etc. Check the evidence

The lawsuit will settle quick and quiet or go on for years.

Either way nothing for /pol to do.

How is he already rich?

No respect, he has no home

>How is he already rich?
Not a millionaire but his salary was 120K or something. So is the rumour

Thats a junior devs salary in silicon valley FYI

that's not a lot for the bay area anonymous, rent is 40k by itself

That's why I don't know why people think he's rich. 120k I assume is a good pay but I don't think he's driving around in a ferrari

No. Trying to play the victim will never work for us like it works for others. It just makes us look pathetic and easy to mock, especially if you look like this guy.

The way for us to succeed is through strength, confidence, and achieving excellence in our chosen field. No one is ever going to feel sorry for you. That might seem like a bad thing, but it's a sign of respect. They see you as being at the top. Don't ruin it by embracing the tactics of other groups, it won't work.

Again, whining weak white males are not a threat to left. Confident, intelligent, strong, athletic white males who focus on their own lives and status instead of worrying about identity politics are.

I love his nose. By his nose I mean (((his))) nose. God bless it. I crack up every time I see it. You can use it to steer a super tanker. Don't share your cocaine with him folks. And don't let him into your submarine cause he'll steal all the air.

What would you suggest he did?
>Confident, intelligent, strong, athletic
He's the first two at least. If he wasnt confident, he wouldnt have written the memo. He's obviously not a diversity hire so he's smart too.
Also he's not playing the victim, he is. If he wins the case it could set a presedence for other males who are discriminated against

Guy is very smart and worked his ass off, why shouldn't he have money?

that picture is fucking enraging. Why the fuck did you post that? Thread derail imminent.

I did it for the bumps

I don't really know the story that wall, you're probably right that he's an actual victim. I'm just saying that being a victim is never going to be a good strategy for white males in the long run like it can be for other groups, even if an individual like this guy wins his case.

One problem is there are so many white males that do not respect themselves and are weak. Far too many of the white versions of uncle toms. Many if not most of the white males at google are probably strongly against this guy, so there will be no culture change there, even if he wins.

Look at the evidence link. Gist of it is that he used to work at google, full of diversity hires and shit. In their internal system he published a memo saying "mayne the reason for having so few females in stem is that females are biologically different and diversity hires wont increas google's productivity". Shotstorm ensued. Someone leaked the memo. Papers started reporting how a sexist/msyogonist guy was working at google (unacceptable) , instead of punishing the person who leaked an internal memo, google fired the guy for damaging googl's reputation. He's now suing with another guy with similar experience for unfair dismissal. Class action too so more people might come forward too.

Yes, but we already know that this stuff is going on in all areas of society. It's a cultural problem rather than a google or tech problem.

a western cultural problem I should say

Know nothing about this shit, but if he is rich, why the fuck doesn't he get his nose fixed?

Yes. It's a cultural problem, not google problem. But if this guys wins this case and as a result more males come out of the dark saying they were discriminated against for being a male, like all these sexual assault claims coming out these days, that could change the culture too. #MeToo male version, see? Makes sense?

Ha, look at your nose. Nose long like garden hose.

California and it's citizenry is so hopelessly corrupt the only thing that could change things is a hostile takeover. This case probably won't get anywhere.

new em

that fucking nose, holy shit

This isn't applicable when we're talking about workplace policies. If you attack mega-corporations with enough costly lawsuits, they'll stop giving so much power to HR and phase out SJW policies. Most corporations aren't doing this because of ideology, but because they were caught unaware and SJW workers brought more SJW workers and ended up with a ideological bubble.

I think it would only change the culture if it actually ended up hurting google. I don't think it will though because there is a massive number of capable people trying to get employed at google. They don't need conservative white men. And besides, I'm sure this kind of stuff goes on at google's competitors as well.

MeToo male version will never work, it requires you to be seen as a damsel in distress. Men, especially white men, will never be seen as that.

Maybe you're right, but I think if they phase out SJW policies, then they'll just start getting hit with SJW lawsuits. And they'll probably sue even more often.

Is that really his nose ?

His nose is normal but big, his lower face is fugged so it looks idiotic

He should have had a nigger jaw but i guess they stopped breastfeeding him early

No need to wait. Some dumb cunts have already filed several lawsuits against jewgle, claiming wage gap or hostile environment because Damore

Anything to fuck over Goolag is worth supporting. Though I wonder what his end game is though. Is it just the compo money, publicity, or something more. Also, I think he is Italian not Jewish.

>ended up hurting google.
No it wont. Even by some miracle google was forced to pay this lawsuit 100mil,its pocket change and people will still flock to google for a job. But if during the case (his lawyers are pushing for a judge case which means the hearing will be televised) all the antimale shit google does comes to light, it could cause people to think twice about male-female rights equality and shit. Am I making sense? Im drunk

>ything to fuck over Goolag is worth supporting.
This.
He's italian jew I think. Surname is italian but grandparents side is jew, or something like that

Retard you obviously didn't read the filing and don't know shit

>judge case
Meant jury

Enlighten me pls

Thank you for your input shitskin

If we organize and march and demand civil rights we can gain sympathy

Genius. Go and try to turn yourself into a shitty victim group.

THAT FUCKING NOSE LMAO

That nose though. Damn.

jews have been jewing jews for thousands of years it's none of our business

Did she really name drop Oprah Winfrey for President in a lawsuit naming Google?

LOL

>news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/sacked-google-memo-author-files-lawsuit-accusing-search-giant-of-discriminating-against-white-males/news-story/35be2536d113e12497f5f58db269914f

It is acceptable for people who voted for Donald Trump for President but it is not acceptable for people who think Oprah Winfrey should be president.

WTF is this lawsuit about again?

Is his nose shopped? Please tell me it is. I honestly feel bad for the poor motherfucker.

Some jew wrongly believes they have worker's rights in the US

I support him.

By the way, that interview he did with Joe Rogan is a good illustration of why Rogan is a good interviewer.

Rogan is a god damn sell-out POS and the fact that you still believe him shows you are deficient in seeing reality.

He's literally falling for a trap and pushing intersectional feminism about 20
Steps foreward.

The dudes an autist retard.

>the fact that you still believe him
What the hell are you talking about? I think your hate for Rogan is clouding your ability to distinguish reality from your own imagination. I said Rogan is a good interviewer, and he is. He got far more out of James Damore than others who interviewed him. It has nothing to do with believing or not believing Rogan.

Frankly, I don't even know regarding what I should or should not believe Rogan. It's not like I listen to him for his opinions. I listen to his guests.

>deficient in seeing reality
That's something you really should reflect on as regards yourself because your emotions about Rogan are warping your whole thought process.

Just like the irrationality of Google employees attacking Damore's memo:
>According to the lawsuit, after the memo went viral Mr Damore received a late-night email from Alex Hidalgo, a site reliability engineer at Google, which read, “You’re a misogynist and a terrible person. I will keep hounding you until one of us is fired. F*** you.”
Hidalgo 100% believed (and probably still believes) he's the good guy.