okay i'm out.

see you this saturday

Behead those who insult princess Aliceteria

>bathhouse episode

what are they FUCKING doing

pandering to fujos

Give Altair even more time to crush their plans

but she doesn't need it, she can do it at any time

But all the fujos are gone, isn't a bit late to do that?

Is there a limit to how bad this series can get?

Is there a limit to how much you can whine?

Wow, I didn't think someone was going to take it personal.

Endgame right here bros
Hot, rough hatesex

>not even PV can save this
wew

This garbage still has an audience? Figured most abandoned ship after the writing reached critical low with the rubber nen moment

Well, you're still here for some reason

I don't get how they managed to find time for the bathhouse bit

oh look, another meme spewing retard

Well that special hit pretty hard

>Idol ep
>Altair show up and nuke entire stadium
auto 10/10 for me

Like half of previews were misleading as fuck so far
>PV 16 montage makes it look like people at stadium watch boys bathing
top kek

>Rui getting his butt touched
>Lesbian butt zoom in shots
>Meteora's MA MA MA and the episode was about a dominatrix outfit
>eroge girl
>Naked boy bath episodes
We need the viewers to keep watching.

"Hey kid, let me tell you how your entire life is doubly meaningless"
I wonder what would happen if she tried to pull in a popular western character like someone along the lines of Superman.

Sadly not. Sup Forums is full of autists who have nothing better to do than whine at anything they don't agree with.

how did they get away with straight-up slandering a real life creator?

It's not slander if it's true

Ok, change that to openly badmouthing then.

All good anime have a hot springs episode

You're on Sup Forums, if it can get whined about it will, the majority of the traffic on this site is people whining about one thing or the other so you should be used to it by now.

Tachibanateria

>Bathhouse
>idol
>SoL character
>episode

Its like the creative team just snapped and are now actively trying to destroy their own series

They were actively destroying the series as early as episode 2 and 3 when they thought having one character drone on about bullshit in a monotone voice was a good idea.

Jesus christ this is a fucking trainwreck, and not evena fun trainwreck like Guilty Crown

Just countless boring its fucking nothing episodes, recaps and low budget moments

Drop it and move on

I think the use of that anons 'trainwreck' was just 'bad quality' and not the actual Sup Forums definition of a trainwreck.

Because trainwrecks require popularity and fun, which is something Re:Creators never had.

But all of those things could be great.

I don't think they should play with the audiences expectations anymore. They shouldn't be fucking around in an onsen when the ultimate battle is around the corner. This really is not okay

I have feeling they will somehow drag this into second season since there isn't going to be too much time to resolve all other problems/characters arcs AND get the big finale in just 4 episodes.

Haven't they said the story will conclude by the end?

7, not 4.

huh, I though it only gad the standard 22 episodes, unless these are specials/ova.

They also said (and keep saying) that the original story by Hiroe Rei is 22 episodes long but there are only 21 regular episodes. Go figure.

I still like the show and don't think it's bad. What are you gonna do about it, huh?

I gonna fucking agree with you, even though it has alot of flaws i still like it

they've also said that they don't have any production problems and the industry isn't in crisis

nice quads

What's her problem?

concepted by a murderer

They've also scheduled the specials and completed the production months ago and said the story would conclude by 22 episodes repeatedly, and nothing is getting delayed on their end

I really like the show and the characters in it too but they really should stop giving me blueballs, they haven't much time left for the battles

Just finished 14th episode and I still can't get, why did I expect this show to be good. It is not bad either, but nothing in this show is WOW 10/10 (except for music). And Altairs author story is just retarded, "hur dur haters gona hate me so I'll publish my last work and kill myself".

They just need alot, alot of time and animators to animate Hime rocking that 3-episode non-stop action fight at the stadium

I think we could avoid all this if they just aired all numbered episodes from start to finish and aired the two specials after the show was done.

>but nothing in this show is WOW 10/10 (except for music)
and Aliceteria

But she is dumb as a boot, user-kun. Believing a 100% evil demon girl is the most retarded thing I can imagine in her situation.

>We could've seen Magane bathing
>they moved that aside and given us the male characters having a bath instead

end my suffering

Watch episode 15 again, user

22 - 15 = 7.

Didn't watch it yet, will do soon.

>spooky village isn't a proper trainwreck
Oh boy, how little did we knew. Always bet on Okada, she's like a patron saint of trainwrecks at this point.

>didn't even watch ep15
>undermines Alice

This is the average state of Alicehaters.

I picked up the series today, was marathoning it till 14 (and there was no 15th episode in the torrent I downloaded). But at least now I have faith she turns her brains on.

>And Altairs author story is just retarded
Either watch it again or just drop it, clearly you are too dumb to enjoy the show

Is it?

Alice is sucha fine lass, I don't understand how people could hate her unironically

She'll mark the beginning.

What is she holding?

Maybe it's one of those glowing rods, otherwise some sort of snack.

>you're too dumb to enjoy the show

Re:creators fans are literally j.cole fans, I haven't watched this show in ages after it became irredeemable shit, but just reading your comment actually disgusted me.
I've never felt so turned off by a show and it's fan base since j.cole was a thing.

Only way to save this show is to change the genre into a fourth wall breaking meta comedy

I don't know what j.cole is. This is my own opinion. You take one facet of the problems she had and make a big deal out of it to try to shit on the show. What's so hard to see? She didn't kill herself because she was being bullied.

Or just focus on Altair instead of having at most 5 minutes of her for each 2 episodes.

The animators would die of overwork user

>comment

j.cole is a "conscious rapper", who's too "deep", normal plebians can't understand cause their too stupid.

Every time his criticizes his fans say exactly what you just said, and it makes me feel like throwing up in my mouth cause the show is genuinely horrible.

Then have a chibi version of her in all but those 5 minutes, it would still be better.

Now wait for the beach episode.
>UMIIIIIIIII!

Just make her narrate everyone else's actions while she's spying on them for a whole episode.

At least we got her dancing around in nothing but skimpy, black panties.

Get the fuck out of here with your rap shit. There's nothing deep nor retarded about Setsuna's suicide.

Well it was weird that the BL genre wasn't represented despite its rabid following and the huge amounts of money it moves. Even if ends being mere fanservice for fujos, it was about time that something like that got exploited.

You people liking it or not isn't the problem.

what did she mean by this

True. Hiroe has no idea about idols too so they had to go with galge girl instead.

>Hiroe has no idea about idols
What is going on in the preview then? And if Hiroe is talking about things he knows about, he should have brought in more /k/ characters instead of having 3 useless mecha protagonists.

Stupid sexy grasshopper glasses

I didn't know glowsticks=idols.

Where did this gate lead to anyway?Other dimension?What is this,Shadowrun?

It'll be 2 minutes of onsen scenes by the sound of another Meteora infodump.

Well, compare Nanoha and Illya to Xenoglossia. If Hiroe intends to give her a power-up, then galge is the right choice.

To the edgeverse.