Hoshi no Samidare

>spends an entire two chapters refusing to take part in this conflict and constantly trying to throw out the lizard and avoid any sort of responsibility
>meets the girl once and she says some dumb shit about wanting to destroy the world
>immediately bows down and pledges his life and agrees to help with zero hesitation
This is only three chapters in and it's already retarded. How do people like this so much?

>Not bowing down and pledging your life when a JK loli asks you to
user your life has no worth, she wouldn't want it anyway.

read narutaru.
it's the same.
but better

dude hates the world, everything and everyone in it and his life, wants to die, but not before killing everyone else including (and especially) his grandfather

lizard shows up and tries to convince him to save the world, "fuck you"

princess power punch shows up and tries to convince him to destroy the world. "yep, lets roll!"

it's not surprising in the least.

She offers him something more attractive to him? What's weird about it?

I felt it overly long and too melodramatic

try out Spirit Circle if you're not discouraged, similar author, similar moral, arguably better at everything really

The Pillows

Would YOU choose a lizard over a cute girl?

He's not exactly a fan of the world or living life.

I don't see why I can't have both.

In th end he fights girl and wins her heart. Maybe most important thing of all

The real question is why this manga never got an anime adaptation.

It's shit only liked by hipster faggots

Explain your reasoning.

I know
spot the edgy

You take that back

these posts are correct and you should feel bad for being too stupid to realize this OP

>I felt it overly long and too melodramatic
yeah fuck you, the attention span of a fucking cockroach

This is bait but anyone else who reads this should read Spirit Circle

My fav

SC > SY > HS

>Gee a cute girl I'll do whatever she asks
This is exactly how guys act in real life.

Basically this.
HS is still pretty comfy.
Fuck the fatty for not getting in shape after hooking up with such a fine girl tho. It's cool if she accept him but you should want the best for the one you love.

Guy looks like he's sumo mode. Also, isn't it implied she basically feeds him? Something about them bonding over her cooking?

Doubt that her cooking is what keeps him from sliming down. And from what is shown he didn't seemed particulary strong physically, at least no more than any other character.
But whatever. That was just a decision i found distasteful.

I've been meaning to re-read the series. I didn't really like it as much as SY and SC and felt it was probably because of the gap of time between when the first scanlator died and when it was picked up again.

Pretty fucking good reason. Why are so many fucking mongoloids who can't get this?

He is not reasoning, he's just a retard kid.