/melopol/ #confrontwhitewomanhood edition

This week our sisters are launching the #confrontwhitewomanhood campaign to combat white privilege.

Other urls found in this thread:

confrontwhitewomanhood.com/our-team/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off nigger

Our hashtag campaign is a runaway success. One by one, white women are realising that they’re part of the problem.

White bitches are the most privileged class on earth. Niggers can still kiss my ass

Once you go black, you can never go back, do what you want with feminists

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Wow, what a surprise, one nigress and two turbo jewesses: confrontwhitewomanhood.com/our-team/

Pol is always right.

That’s precisely why we cannot lose.

They’re destroying themselves! Great news for us

This is fucking perfect. We need to demonize white women like white men has been. Call them racist just for being born white and keep terrorizing them about how they are privileged and soon enough many of them will feel forced to leave the left like many men has.

There are too many white women in the academia and in media, they'll just shut it down. But it will get them worked up like for about a month, like It's Okay to Be White.

Good luck Tyrone. I applaud your subversive ways.

Good, push these white women as far right as you can. You're doing gods work!

>Nigger
>White women are the problem
>Now losing a good chunk of supporters with that statement alone
>Kek'd
Losing your own fight faggot

sehr gut!

The shift is happening, very slowly, but surely.

This kind of shit is why a lot of white women voted for Trump fucking over Clinton. They saw this coming.

Use the Negro’s propaganda and red pill the white Woman. Heil white family hood!!!

Good. Spread this shit and show white women how much negro feminists truely care about them.

Interesting. Who raises the ghetto black gang bangers in the inner cities? What demographic perpetuates crime in Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Baltimore, ST Luis, Los Angeles, Brooklyn, Harlem, and pretty much any other major city? White women? What demographic has children bout of wedlock the most?

Oy vey stop dividing our goyim, only we are allowed to do that!

Ah yes the progressive stack eats itself alive. Please do continue the fight. You're just feeding our ranks

desu being made the villain in every situation because of my skin color pushed me to reconsider my old leftist communist agenda and reconsider the bullshit that I was believing

As a right wing tradcon, I fully support this effort, LaRoy. Throw our women back into our arms.

Once they no longer feel empowered and see what leftism is really all about, they will want their white patriarchy back.

This is awesome. As a white person, I think I can speak for my fellow whites when I say this should be done. I don't need to change, I'm perfect, but my fellow whites, well...

can yall at least make it interesting for us? this is just sad.