The end is hear

hey Sup Forums.
the end of the world will happen this year. it will be a peaceful end.
t. psychic.
keep doing what ever you have been doing. nothing will matter once its here.

i am looking for other people who can feel it too. anyon here?
i know a few years ago there were many people who possessed this skill. not nowadays anymore.

everyone should make a face like pic related. the pain will finally be over.

stop angering yourself with racism and refugees and await the end. finally it will be over, the suffering will end.

who else is /hype/?

post ITT.

(mod, pls dont delete, this is legit and important)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/clif_high
youtube.com/watch?v=q1Y7y4Azaag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

goddamn messed up the title, sorry Sup Forums.

Post proofs :DDD
And no
>trust me guise i feel it in muh soul

psychic here. I've been feeling it took. it will be an asteroid the size of manhattan.

sorry, no proof, m8. what the fuck kind of proof do you expect from a psychic? i was hoping someone else feels it too.

I don't believe that the end of the world is here, but I know the end of civilization is coming.

psychic here too. been picking up the same vibes. peace and love

And yes, I feel it too.

bullshit.

you can trust me, i feel it.

does it feel to you like "the frequency is rising"? and since when do you feel it? for me it began around the start if the month, tho not sure.
earliest at the start of 2018.

man I wish

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

"Well, perform for us a miracle," demanded the servitors of the Temple. Then Issa replied to them: "Miracles made their appearance from the very day when the world was created. He who cannot behold them is deprived of the greatest gift of life. But woe to you, enemies of men, woe unto you, if you await that He should attest his power by miracle."

Yes, some extremely improbable visions I've had seem to be on track to happen. Rising frequency indeed.

>the end of the world will happen this year. it will be a peaceful end.

They're going to complete a fully functional sex robot?

tell me about those visions. cant be anything of doom or destruction related if im right. should be something positive. tho if you seen negative things we probably speak of something different.

It's has been years i feel something is going very wrong.
I'm feeling that we are very close now.
I'm happy, some heavy burden finally rolling down from my mind.

>the world will end this year
Sure just like it according to some ended the last year and according to some others the year before and so one. At what point do we admit that all the messianc fantasys are delusions.
>end pain
Pain is legit and his it's place there is a message pain encodes. If you want to get away from it at any price chances are you a weakling.
>stop angering
Your stop careing about the world it will all turn out fine, seems like the world view of a child.

remote viewers can proof how good they are.
as far as i am concerned you are just a demoralizing agent that wants to hit two birds with one stone. soften the resistance and maybe find a few truly skilled people.

here have a (sage)

Visions of long-term goals panning out beyond my wildest (prior) dreams and my future wife and family. Bumpy political road on the way there, though. I get caught in a riot of CIA nigger cattle chimping out over Trump-related fake news, and Trump orders military raids on intelligence agencies, but everything turns out so fantastically well at the end. Economic boom commensurate with a new industrial revolution.

not related to my feel then. it feels the world will end. tho not sure, maybe ur visions hold more merit than my feeling.

that or its just a sign to be happy about the future. (you)

I think some hard core shit is going to be announced later this year about either:

antarctica
the center of the earth
astroarchaeology and human remains in space
atlantis / the pyramids

can you detect my astral penis in your rectum?

i want to believe my dude

i expect you to take your schizophrenia meds

plus all the pedo shit coming out this year and next year will be all the trials !

but I was gunna go back to school

For what it's worth, I'm not terribly into "the supernatural" or whatever. I was a fedora-tipping science student for a long time. These visions are very specific flashes of mundane scenes with vague impressions about what had recently happened or was happening. There are only two reasons I take them seriously. First, I had precisely one vision like this before that happened, about a woman from Lebanon who spent a lot of time in France and Spain and liked salsa dancing. I met her a week later and never saw her again. Second, I see the pieces inexplicably falling into place around me. Things that seemed random when they happened are now aligning and pushing things forward.

BTW, all these visions happened a year or so before Trump announced his run. It seemed crazy to think about being on the brink of civil war then... less so now.

Fake and gay. You need to come with details, how will we die? Will it be a meteorite, vulcano or will the Bogdanoffs finally lose their patience with us?

Psychic here.
I feel it coming.
It's long and hard.
A real heavy thing.
It's coming.
OH GOD!

we wont die.
it will be the mere end of the world

interesting. can you tell how far in the future this is?

any global matters visions?

im inclined to believe visions more than my puny feeling.

Fake and gay

pics with timestamp or it didin't happen.

Christ comes to save us then.

i thought this too but all bets are open.

I start dating my wife this summer. Riot this summer or the next, intelligence raids, no idea. Everything else is 1-20+ years out; economic boom around 5-10. Not gonna lie, I'm scared shitless about what I do, because it's so wonderful and most of my life has sucked ass. But it's all I've known and I'm afraid to leave it behind.

Get right

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Lol wtf is this thread

The Bible says no human will know the exact date and time of the end. In short you are a heretic that should be burned.

my bet is some cia nigga tier is trying to find gifted people.

but i do not know the precise end
im just saying it will happen this year.

jesus christ people what has to happen so you believe someone again for once?

The world ended sometime during the past years, it just wasn't the way most people throught a world end would be.

Technically he doesn’t know when, just that it will happen this year.

precisely.

the part of the end of the world i am looking least forward to, is where you have to tearfully hug your family and say 'i love you too' and all that bullshit. I'd rather just go and sit in the woods by myself and wait for it all to boom.

i wont boom tho. it will be peaceful.

Hello swedish warlock here. OP is wrong I'm more powerful than he is GTFO puny little psychic. Since I can feel the flow in the ether I can tell you that it's actually have been stable for some time now. Everything is proceeding as it should at the moment. I have consulted the elder warlocks and they all say the same thing. The consensus is actually that everything is actually too boring.

KEK

how prophetic

ich glaube, du hast recht, ich liebte es, in den nachthimmel zu schauen und auf die sterne zu starren, aber letzte nacht sah ich nur auf und hatte ein gefuhl des entsetzens, als ob in naher zukunft etwas schlechtes aus dem himmel kommen wurde

danke.

has that feeling to do with property or ownership ?

willkommen , mein herr....
aber ich werde bis zum Ende immer noch Fluchtlinge und andere Dinge wie unmoralisches verhalten bekampfen

maybe it's gonna this year is gonna be your end faggots... probably anheroed at the end of the year.

survive the black pill, its your next stage. good journeys user

kein problem. denk einfach dran dass es am ende keinen sinn mehr hat.

no

I can also feel it user. Anyone else been experiencing strange things when they are asleep and near to awakening, almost like some other-worldly source trying to communicate something?

ja, aber ein leben ohne deine uberzeugungen ist ein leben ohne

The end will only come once revelations in phase 2. The horsemen have been released.

please explain.... when were they released and how many?

>psychic
>in germany

No things like that here. Only narcissists and sandniggers.
>advising Sup Forums to just lie down and die
you shut your mouth

If you were psychic, you'd see that typo coming, faggot

many different shades of psychic, faggot.

>keep doing what ever you have been doing. nothing will matter once its here
my kind of happening

just asking because clif high picked up on something like that... like the guys are coming back that spliced us humans here from the original human bloodline and they want to lay claim on us as their property. he also picked up language that goes on about how to legally dispute the claim... i know sounds fucking nutty but at this point in this timeline i would not be surprised !

but seriously if your bored look again into the stars but this time when you get the feeling try pin point it... like feeling something with your fingers but you close your eyes so the senses in the fingers get finer.

where'd everyone go???

>mfw end is near

interesting... and i think your question might have been lost in translation, anyway i will take your advise and also who is clif high and your post is interesting any references to more information would be great

Just another reason why smoking weed is good for me

where does the foot begin and the leg fat begin? who knows thats the fun

dumb frogposter

Look for the attack on Lebanon by Israel. It'll spark the final end.

Will benevolent ayys uplift humanity and lead us to the fabled Galactigates?

Oh i know what do you mean OP ^^
Tensions will rise and rise and war will be closer than ever and in last second...poof end of THIS world.
I woud love to see it this year because i just cant live anymore in world filled with evil, prejudices and greed.
Soon my brothers and sisters.

this certain post was posted before.

this guy
twitter.com/clif_high

and boy you would have to go thru to his latest interviews.
i think it was this one here but i don't know the exact time... but be warned its like 2 hours and 30 min full of woowoo
youtube.com/watch?v=q1Y7y4Azaag

If there is no death than it seems like it will be the end of this world and the beginning of another. Are you talking more along the lines of a shift in consciousness?

You are right OP. 2018 will the year of the great cleanup. In every aspect of society and life.

no my feeling told me it will be a complete end.

but i just noticed the world seems to change positively thanks to the positive energy. maybe thats what happens.

>excuses

no, it's not the end of the world which is coming. the fucking planet and every fcuk on it can perfectly live without us - except cats cause they're lazy cute furr fucks. one period ends and a new one starts. a new generation of politicians will be in power soon. younger, less educated and complete facebook-tier idiotic. there will be decades of mismanagement so bad that former and current problems look like perfect governance. enjoy increased corruption and countless hysteric normies taking away your rights.

just at this moment there seemed to be a positive shift. thinks seem to go positive now at this very moment.

things*

there seems to be a positive shift happening atm. the government just announced its thinking of getting rid of the public transport cost.

The world never ends. Everything is cyclical.

Nope.

I have it on good authority that we will be around until 2020 at least.

Sorry faggot.

are you an illuminati or what?

Im with you Germany! I feel it too. Went trough my "awakening" some 3-4 years ago. Weirdness intensifying - Something amazing is coming!!!!

>hoping for the end
Retards, also imagine how disappointed you would be to find out the world ends 10 years after you die? Waiting around is useless when everyone else is doing the same and waiting. The result is nothing happens. Do you honestly fucking think Russian peasants were just waiting around for some kind of market crash or some other meme to happen for them that destroyed and overthrew their Tsar? See how fucking dumb and laughable this is? The peasants went into a frenzy and destroyed their own government in the middle of a war, pretty much the last place you'd be expected a bunch of tired people to do something like that. Never expect something to be done for you. Don't ride the waves of fate it is literally the GIBS ME DAT of destiny. Literal welfare fate lmao.

Wow, kinda like them dinos we read about in school. Spooky nigger.

Take it a step further. Where one world ends another begins.
We rise from the ashes, as we've done so throughout history.

Interessant danke user