BEN

Ben Garrison is starting a cartoon series
Is this going to be the beginning of an cultural renaissance?

youtube.com/watch?v=SHx1_BziQxY

Why does he need to label everything so obviously? Makes his comics feel like they're for retarded mutts and historians.

Is this even officially endorsed by Ol Benny? It looks like some random faggot just cheaply flash animating his comics for patreon bux.

They are for retarded mutts and historians.

it started already.

QFT

Very Nice

The momentum is yuge.
I pray hes guided by probity

the thing to hold tight is.
Trump is the method, not the movement.

Have you ever looked at a political cartoon from 20 years ago? You don't know who anyone is

Why are there still people who think Trump is a good guy?

Amerimutt audience is not smart

yes, everyone on the right is a jew. we need to start purity testing everyone on the right like the left does to itself.

you are not in some elite club.

>we dont need*

Tell me why Trump is a good guy.

I appreciate the labels because I'm fucking retarded. Ben Garrison has come a long way producing content like this. You got to admit this is pretty good video editing for the old guy.

Fucking cringe. but has potential if he drops the "INSERT OBVIOUS TITLE ON THIS CHARACTER" tactics

Who is guiding the movement

I dont know that he is. But I dont see any evidence that he isnt, and I know that my enemies are fighting tooth and nail , and have been from the very beginning. First to ruin his campaign and now to get him out of office.

Its going to be hard to see what he really stands for until the purge is complete.

in the meantime, the purge is a step in the right direction.

uncle hotep.

That's his style, faggot.

its not for conservatives.
its to trigger leftists.