Dresden 73 year anniversary thread

Today 73 years ago british and american soldiers committed the worst war crime in the history of mankind. Between 400.000-650.000 people died during the bombing raids on Dresden aka the real holocaust of ww2.

In this thread the honor the dead. Never forget or forgive the crimes of the Allies!

youtu.be/tU5u7aoSxFQ

F

pretty sure most of the nu/pol reddit faggots dont even know what dresden is

F

It was totally out of order and uncalled for murder.

DO

>/pol
Fucking kys

IT

S

it was just political bants guys dont get so worked up about it

Agreed. It was completely unnessicary act of violence on civilian targets. Then again though the Germans did the same to Great Britain during the battle of Britain. They purposely targeted city centers and heavily populated areas to demoralize the Empire into surrendering. Wars ugly user.

poo-tee-weet

WE DIN DO NUFFIN: the post

Quit crying mof Germany bombed Rotterdam too and you dont see threads about that OP is an anttention whore.

that was the point you fucking retard

they werent people, they were nazis

>Attacking a completely not war relevant city just to kill as many people as possible can be compared to this

It was a hospital town for wounded armed forces? I did read that.

Its strange how the Germans never managed to bomb the richer parts of London..only the east end really copped it where the poor lived.

F

AGAIN!

AGAIN

Dresden was flooded with refugees from our eastern provinces.

Sure, just pretend you're retarded, that always works

Fucking krauts had it coming

The true holocaust
The one where Saxe-Gotha-Coburg, Rothschild and the European nobility wanted to incinerate citizens of any nation for their belief system

Its strange how american factories in germany were never bombed by the allies

Nice. I like my BBQ well done in a 'blast' furnace

You could almost think there were secret cabals controlling it undercover.
Buckingham place gets one small bomb on it, a huge obvious target to morale like that & they never blew it sky high

It's called WAR

6 Million innocent Germans perished in the firestorm that was caused by the satanic British.

We will come for you subhumans soon Marek!

Well you have to be regarded to try to fight half of the world with only Japan, Italy and some countries neighboring Germany.

Actually the allies were ordered not to bomb american factories in germany, so guess what, The germans just moved their shit into the factories and were still making weapons in american owned factories in germany...isn't that grand.

Where's the reparations for the murdered German civilians?
Instead they get told to bow down 2 Israel and worship the phony Holocau$t™

Dresden bombing never happened! But it should have and by God it will happen again!

Stop fagging about muh Dresden you pussies. The bombing made sense and i would have done the same. Don't bitch to me about warcrimes just because you lost you sore loser with your fake numbers. Even more pathetic then a kike.

You have to ask your arab overlords for permission first, kafir.

>not war relevant
You mean something like executing Eastern European civilians just for the lulz?

Germany never wanted to kill innocent people.

We just awanted to protect Europe! The war wasn't about imperialistic ambitions, we just wanted to save the world.

We actually loved poles! We wanted to protect and cuddle thhem! But the jews forced us to kill them.

So please poles, hate the jews, not us innocent Germans! :3

My great uncle wrote a book Dresden. He was one of the blokes sent to clean up the town. They were stacking bodies up like laying bricks. He remembers one corpse in particular. A young woman with white silk stockings. They put her on top of the pile.
Later he saw a picture of the same pile of corpses with the same lady with white stockings on top and they claimed those were Jews who died in the Holocaust.

>made sense

That never happened

Why can’t we use the same argument for holocaust? It’s both civillian casualties.

Jewish lies! Its a little know fact that Hitler actually loved Slavs a meme image macro told me so.

They have our permission.

muh 650 thousands
mess with us yanks and get bombed hun niggers!

Neither did Dresden

Why am I supposed to care exactly?

Probably more to do with the fact that Hitler had dreams of convincing the Nobles, and Monarchy that war wasnt needed and a peace with honor with Germany would be a better option for both nations. Bombing the richer areas would sort of convince the upper class that war with Germany should continue. Leave them alone and they'll more likely to accept a peace.

Every piece of Anti Air Artillery that aims up in the sky does not aim at russian tanks. Every man that works in civil defence does not work in an arms factory. Every man that has to remove rubble from the streets will not build bunkers in france.

Use your fucking brain you pathetic excuse of a germanic man.

If you can't think in those terms you are less worth then desert niggers.

>Germans did the same to Great Britain during the battle of Britain.

After British bombed civilians in Berlin. Before that it was contained to military targets only.

another dresden raid is long overdue

Go fuck yourself mutt

kinda sad that we had to use Palestinian tactics lel

when jews and germans die my heart does smile

In February 1945 the war was already over

>actually believing that horseshit
kys faggot

>In February 1945 the war was already over

A war is not over untill one side surrenders or is annihilated.

"oh its february the war is over so now we can all go home"

you litte bitch. You sound like total bitch.

uhhh, yeah...........are you aware of just how many of our airmen your anti-aircraft gunners shot down?

Good. Serves Kikeler right for keeping the Jews safe in camps and not bombing the Jewish part of London.

maybe germany should have found a way to actually win the wars it got itself into

oh wait

don't throw punches if you can't take them, faggot. nearly all of germany consented to total war and this is what they got. play the biggest fucking game? don't lose.

what was it? did he ask too much, or were the german people inadequate and thus undeserving?

That wouldn't surprise me. They also used pictures of dead german soldiers that died in the Rheinwiesenlager (Rhine meadow camps) and claimed they were jews

it was more economical to drop every last bomb the allies had than to store & dispose of them properly. that's why they even dropped training bombs made of concrete on dresden

bomber harris is one of my personal heroes. another one is henry morgenthau jr.

Oy

Ignore shills too, we don’t celebrate this bombing and I even had to debate it at college history. They made a note of it on the radio and had an interview with a British pow at Dresden when the bombing happened and he called it ‘evil’. Pretty shameful.

>MEIN GOTT never forget the 400000000 trillion German civilians killed by the evil Anglo's! Now take in some refuges heheheheh

Beware the ((((BARBAR))))

Show your real flag you subhuman

You won't see this on TV goys

Who cares? You were weak. You lost. Deal with it.

>Rheinwiesenlager
never happened

You're the faggot mate, the Germans started WW2 and destroyed Europe, making nationalism a fringe ideology and paving the way for US hegemony. If anything we appeased the Germs for too long, should've crushed them outright as soon as they started invading fellow Europeans.

>how dare your country defend itself!
literal mutt thinking

F

>There are British people alive today who actually believe Hitler wanted to bomb them
LOL

t. mutt literally too race mixed to still be identified as human

Cuck. The life of a G*r"man" is not worth the finger nail of a Anglo-Saxon.

>maybe germany should have found a way to actually win the wars it got itself into

My great grandfather died in one of those camps. You fucking piece of shit.

Why didn't the leaders aim for each other? What happened to that old tradition?

Two German pilots were lost at night and bombed civs. Britain retaliated and bombed civilians themselves.

ok filthy Slav

lol and then what? You need some easy explanation of my arguments cause you can't argue with them? Youre a little weak bitch. You ain't better then these old, used up boomers who march in Dresden against a Government they themselfs profited all those years and now they change their minds cause they have no principles. You have no principles you faggot.

The firebombing of Tokyo burned more people then(if you think nips are ppl) then Dresden and Hamburg combined but i don't hear them crying and bitching like you faggot.

Weakling.
You make me sick you weakling.

lol you are such an angry kike

and let me guess at the age of 6? Oh how sad.

At least I’m human, unlike you

wow hitler was a supreme retard if he really believed the british empire would allow a single strong force to emerge on mainland europe

>defend europe from communism/jewish degeneracy
>da germs were da bad guys praise churchkike RUL BRITANA
>t.82% face (and dropping)

>then Dresden
>THEN
Your english sucks

Prove that Dresden happened

No bodies no proof

I find it hard to believe that a concrete, brick and stone city could burn as hot as German lies claim.

He did a pretty poor job of not bombing Britain, considering he destroyed massive swathes of our most populated cities, destroying hundreds of years of history in the process. And how would you trust Hitler to keep his word on the maintaining the existence of the empire? He broke practically every treaty he signed.

Incredible how you guys gobble that ridiculously large figure. Dresden bombings killed 20-25k people.

I hope he suffered.

that doesn't make it okay

>quoting table talks
lol so bluepilled

Germany went to war against the whole world and lost.

This is obviously the jew's fault who control every government except the German one.

again you find excuses to not confront the topic at hand. And excuses are the refuge of the weak. Weaklings like you. Pathetic creature.