Do these people actually believe what they purport to believe, or is it a clever marketing ploy...

Do these people actually believe what they purport to believe, or is it a clever marketing ploy... I tend to not trust anyone online.

Southern
Whitty
Pettibone
Goldy etc etc

There seem to be a wealth of 7's and 8s out of 10 who are stumping for traditionalist values.
I smell a scam.
Do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/03/magazine/for-the-new-far-right-youtube-has-become-the-new-talk-radio.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gas yourself

Some people have an intact nuclear family love their mom and dad.

your point being?

White, hot, conservative women exist, they just mostly live in silence in fear of being screamed at by sjws on social media.

>BIG GOVERNMENT DICKS

I don't smell a scam.
I see women hopping on board a movement.
Women joining in is the sign that you're on the right track.
I view this as a good sign.

No.
This.

The appearence of more and more "look at me i'm totally an alt-right girl" is a good thing.
That means that we started to subvert what is acceptable and what is not.

Females always bet for winning horses, if women start to jump on your ship it means that you are winning more and more terrain.

I actually find it hard to find sjws online... iv looked.

Youtube is overwhelmingly conservative

>muh wamen

>southern
mocked white genocide
>(((goldy)))
zionist
>mccarthy
smiled when she talked about white genocide in her 2015 antinatalist video

women can be nationalistic, but these women are garbage

YES!
This bitch in pic actually said in her video reconizing what Trump has accomplished in 1 year that it is great he recognizes Jerusalem as Capital of Israel and in Sup Forums face as well as she does not care.

They are all AI

Damn straight I’m donating to their patreons right now! Donate bro

Would far right

Youtube is indeed. I guess I spend too much time reading leftist rants on facebook

shut the fuck up kike

Facebook is bad for you man, gotta give that shit up or make it a once every few days kind of thing.

good point?

Yeah I agree. That's a good commitment, maybe I'll start with just every few days and realize how much better life is without it and delete it for good. Wish me luck

Wy would people go to facebook wen we have Sup Forums which is so much better?

Nice try, subversive judenstein.

better?
i don't know about better. you people are just very different from the people I know in real life. thats why im here

calm down

i have no shame

This

STOP ORBITING TRADTHOTS

jesus christ there are this many?
also, rollan

It's not a scam, she really believes in what she says.
The fact that she believes in traditionalism and is still willing to take donation from sad faggots and doesn't seem to have any plans about being a housewife or having kids makes me think that she does believe in traditional values, but doesn't actually want to live like a traditional wife.

She's retarded, just like Lauren Southern and will probably end up not having kids till they're 30, inspiring other conservative girls to become e-celebs by being cute and talking like they are conservatives while not really putting any effort into creating a household on their own.

Meme flag heavy thread

They are multiplying, i wonder is there any way to become a shareholder in any of these enterprises. there is certainly a market for it

Your national flag is a meme flag at this point.
Blame Trudeau or all people kind

>I sell a scam
>smell

>

MY NAME IS BAWXY x-D

Brittany Venti Is the only tradwaifu that's not faking it

I smell a pussyhat wearer. Its you, OP

no

they're all shills looking for fame and easy beta bux via patreon and paypal. I remember when the girl in your picture was being first shilled here by her 'friend'.
Unfortunately the under age or young tier millennials here are retarded and can't think for themselves and boomers are also retarded and provide these leaches views, clicks and bux

do you think they are useful?

no they're not useful. look at the fucking quality of this board and others since breaking rule #1/2 has become a non factor they've gone to shit filled with brainless idiots that bite on every shill thread or larp

Amtv is christian friendly I think kek

this board doesnt matter... i think that a pretty girl is a good lure ... i wonder how many great things have been achieved essentially as an appeal to the opposite sex... its kind of what we are (as men)

post more lazy eye roesties

You're not from here aren't you? Hehhehehe

>I smell a scam.
>Do you?
btw these are amateurs compared to the warlock master who's getting wall street rich by milking retards

im not of here, no

Do you even internet?

Too bad she's a misbegotten abomination.

You queers are always crying about women not sharing your political views and then when they do you call them fakes and scammers

La Creatura

not much, thank god

Roll that beautiful bean footage.

>Sup Forums: we need to redpill people if we want to stop white genocide
>also Sup Forums: reeee why are people becoming ethnonationalists!!! Stop!!!

Yes. Major scam. Women are barely literate. It's not possible for them to comprehend based political positions. The only positions they know are sexual. All you faggots sending donations to assorted patreons (and I know there's fucking trillions of you) deserve to die.

>he got best girl
Lucky shitter.

On the other hand, I'll be those super wide set eyes give her excellent depth perception.

Derail much?

please be Lana

rollan

Wait, so if I get repeating singles, I get TWO tradthot waifus?

Just as talk radio is largely conservative, Youtube is also pretty conservative. It's weird.
>nytimes.com/2017/08/03/magazine/for-the-new-far-right-youtube-has-become-the-new-talk-radio.html