Do you sometimes save images from girls of an anime you didn't watch...

Do you sometimes save images from girls of an anime you didn't watch? Is that fair or does that make you a tool if you use those images?

Do you really think most people using various reaction images have seen all of the shows they post? That aside, there's nothing wrong with saving images of girls whose designs you really like. I saved images of Chris from Symphogear for weeks before I actually sat down to watch her whole series.

>Do you sometimes save images from girls of an anime you didn't watch?
Yes.
>does that make you a tool if you use those images?
If you use them as reaction images you are slightly provocative since some people take your use of images to mean that you like the series in question. That's not necessarily a bad thing.
>Do you really think most people using various reaction images have seen all of the shows they post?
I'm one of the few ones that definitely only use reaction images of shows I've seen.

no

Not usually, but there are some exceptions.

Pic Related?

>implying I actually watch anime

No why are you asking anyway.

Yes, I don't have to go through watching a series if I want to use the picture later as a reference later.

Watch or fap
That way, I don't have to delete my Nico reactions.

and Read*

No I would never do that
I also post reaction images from obscure anime to subtly display my power level, making my posts unconsciously superior to yours.

>shitty facebook meme face
>hasn't even watched NNB
What a surprise.

Sure, if they are good for reaction images. Though I also save screenshots or fanart if they have cute girls or anything funny even though I'll eventually never repost them. And in the latter's case I'd go far enough to look for the original source on pixiv or twitter because fanart with Sup Forums filenames look less sophisticated for some reason.
People might think I'd be a fan of the reaction image's source I posted but I doubt it would happen with something that has been posted a lot like, for example, smug Archer or any shocked Chaika. Not that I would care if they did either way.

user I I both watched and read the mango.
>also im not wasting my renges on this thread

What's with that random greentext?

lurk more

If I feel like shitposting I'm inclined to use images from series I either disliked or feel neutral about.

Nope I mostly save images from shows I've watched, Apart from this one because it's cute as fuck.

He's a retarded newfag who doesn't know when to use it and should be lurking instead of posting.

You all just need to calm down.

Cutest girl of her series.

Keep your bloated shit from google images off Sup Forums, retard.

Eeh I don't really care

I'd kill for another season of Tokyo Ravens.

I'm convinced the only people who like Nico are ones who haven't watched her show.

Why? She was the only thing I really enjoyed about Love Live's anime.

Cute things are cute, op is a faggot again

If Sup Forums restricted themselves to girls from shows they've watched, they'd never post anything.

I do, if they're very smug.