USDA America's Harvest Box

Thought's on the potential program?
>USDA contends would save over $129 billion over 10 years
money.cnn.com/2018/02/12/news/economy/food-stamps-box-blue-apron/index.html

politico.com/story/2018/02/12/food-stamps-trump-administration-343245
>The package would be made up of "100 percent U.S. grown and produced food" and would include items like shelf-stable milk, peanut butter, canned fruits and meats, and cereal.

Having a kind of surprise care package could be neat. I'm familiar with snap in that one of my buddies abused the system and was only able to purchase non perishible and pre made food so like all junk food: hot pockets, pizzas, 7-11 stuff not fruit and vegetables.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't a program someone should want to stay on. It's a last resort.
I have no problem with this.

Keep fucking over the impoverished Americans that were fucked over by your Jewish overlords, you fat fuck. Fuck Trump. I even dedicated months and a pile of original content to get this fucking asshole elected, and all he has done is twist the knife already in our back. FUCK YOU TRUMP YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

>It's a last resort.

Tell that to the millions of Americans that lost their jobs due to rich fucks like Trump moving operations overseas to make a few more shekels and don't have any options. This is disgusting. Forcing Americans into consuming the poison they produce to kill us faster. Not everyone on food stamps uses them for crack and junk food. Some people buy local vegetables, clean water and whole muscle meat. Fuck this guy. He has to be an undercover democrat making sure that a conservative white male will NEVER be president ever again.

When I can walk into my local grocery store using anyone's SNAP card (which I bought from a mother of three for half price)
I (and their idiot mother) are taking food out of the hands of those children.
Meanwhile, said mother has been on food stamps for 8 years.
No one should be incentivized to be on food stamps.
At the very least, it should require ID and limit some junk foods.

>Not everyone on food stamps uses them for crack and junk food

No just most of them. The others are presumably good people who will still get the help they need.

>At the very least, it should require ID and limit some junk foods.

I actually completely agree. It's ridiculous that you can buy soda pop, candy, and any other kind of food that doesn't support life. On the other hand, they are poisoning the water, so distilled water should be allowed and I think coffee should as well. Also pure sugar. Incentives that support american agriculture should, at the very least, be written into law. I also like your idea of having to produce ID, but it would do little to stop actual abuse. I would even support the prohibition of frozen foods to be bought with food stamps. These types of measures give people the option to not be a piece of shit and actually get into scratch cooking. How many people make their own bread? Well, maybe this is great opportunity to coerce them into learning. Another thing that annoys me is that you can buy bullshit like energy drinks on food stamps but not vitamins. The system is clearly fucked but if they switch to giving people a cancer package of canned food and assorted gmo bullshit it's just going to make everyone hate the government even more. Fuck, even make people use them at farmers markets.

Just like what welfare was supposed to be

If Trump actually cared about Americans instead of sucking kike cock he would incentivize manufacturing in this country again. You remember how that was one of his campaign platforms? Instead every single fucking thing he has done benefits the rich and enables their continued oppression of anyone born without their privilege. I wish someone would hand me a million dollars: I'd turn it into a few billion as well. I knew that he was lying through his teeth, but sometimes you have to believe in something, anything to keep hope alive. At this point, class war seems more attractive than race war.

GAS THE RICH
CLASS WAR NOW

I'm in the field. The amount of waste is absurd. It's throwing money down a never-ending black hole while people cry for more. Bill Clinton of all people passed reform that ended the stair-step kid welfare epidemic, but over the years it has returned. The illegals are the highest consumers of this. The more kids they have, the more money they get. We also have the black generational Welfare mothers. I'll outline the waste for you.

>gets EBT
>the more kids they have, the more EBT
>knows which quick stops will ring up beer as cola
>sometimes gives card away for small amount of cash. cash is used for beer and cigarillos
>sometimes buys groceries to sell for cash. cash is used for beer and cigarillos.
>receives boxes of food from WIC as well
>all of their children eat free breakfasts and lunches at the schools. if they're old enough for daycare, they get fed there, too.
>"summer feeding programs" feed their kids breakfast and lunch via food trucks when school is not in session.
>receives food from the local food bank
>sometimes goes to the churches for free food as well
>in all likelihood receives "meals on wheels"

So you have women who are responsible for providing their children 5 dinners a week and three meals over the weekend. They have EBT, WIC, food banks, possibly meals on wheels, and possibly the local church. Half the food they are given in their WIC boxes they toss or sell - They simply refuse to drink milk that is anything less than 2%. There is a lot, A LOT OF WASTE going on. They sign up for multiple programs. They are not starving, nope. Not at all.

The women who hate Trump anyway.

Maybe they shouldn't have been whores and settled with a man instead.

>The illegals are the highest consumers of this
This is what needs to be stopped. It's ridiculous. Why should Americans that paid into the system their entire adult lives suffer because a bunch of shitskins and foreign shitskins get to live off of the fat of the land? Our ancestors didn't have it that easy.

>The amount of waste is absurd
It's absurd on every level. The amount of food waste in this country is disgusting. I blame the rich. That's how they get rich: they create artificial systems of scarcity.

>which quick stops will ring up beer as cola
Should result in complete asset seizure and deportation. We all know it's foreigners doing that shit.

What it all boils down to is you have people who simply do not care. They feel entitled. Somebody else is supposed to feed them. When they game the system, they fancy how "clever" they are. It never enters into their heads what leaches and cheats they are. Nope. They're slick! I forgot to mention the level of scamming that goes down at Dollar Stores. The stores accept EBT and the shit they ring up there is ridiculous. There is a reason why the BMI of the children and the adults who receive EBT (and allll of the other programs) are sky high. A typical day for a kid is to scarf down off-brand pop tarts for breakfast, go to school and eat that free breakfast (double breakfast), then fill up on lunch, come home and eat more bullshit, then have chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese for dinner. Meanwhile their mama is at home shoveling off-brand Oreos into her face that she picked up at the Dollar Store, and whatever other bullshit (beer, etc). If they're gaming the system for multiple handouts (and a lot of them are) this has become a problem of OVER feeding.

>this has become a problem of OVER feeding.

Meanwhile, the trash compactors at every store that sells groceries in America overflow with uneaten produce. Fuck everyone. Fuck the stupid poor people and fuck the stupid rich as well.

Yep. This is due to rising food costs, which can be attributed to the rise in EBT card use. So you have actual fresh produce that the EBT users won't buy, and now some working people cannot afford, and it just rots on the shelves. With generational Welfare, you have women who know nothing about cooking, at all. Some of the illegals know a thing or two about cooking, but give it a generation or two, and they'll be buying up all the frozen bullshit, too.

If you cook, you can eat very well on $200 a month. Rice, beans, even inexpensive meat like tilapia and fresh vegetables like spinach should all be incentivized. Even impose ridiculous tariffs on foreign food and make anything ready to eat verboten on food stamps. It's not like these people have anything better to do than prepare food. At least cooking is problem solving. But forcing people to take a box of poison bullshit is just fucked up, and it offends me as an American. It's a perfect example of treating the symptom and not the root of the problem.

I think this program could be successful if they market it right. Let them think of it as a free service like plated or blue apron. A box would contain the necessary ingredients and cooking instructions to prepare a nice meal. This would teach people some cooking skills, hopefully by default some shopping skills (oh, hey... green beans are on sale - I know a good recipe that uses those). I can't help but think some of these people would want to take pictures to share on social media of the nice meals they cooked.

That's not what it is, though. It's just another example of graft. The producers of the included foodstuffs will give 'gifts' to the corrupt asshole rich politicos for including their products in the cancer box. This is not the solution to the problem. The solution is something like:

>stop all benefits to foreign nationals, legal or not
>make ready to eat and non-life supporting foods incompatible with food stamps
>asset seizure, deportation and/or jail time for any business that abuses the system
>incentivize fresh local produce, including american made grains and meat, up to and including seasonal vegetables [think a monthly chart of what can and can not be purchased, like apples in the fall, summer squash in the summer, etc]

Not everyone is a drooling retard. Some people are in a bad situation and it's not their fault, but completely taking away what free will people have left will enrage smart people that they seriously don't want to fuck with any more than they already have.

I agree and I disagree at the same time. I think this falls under the category of, "This is why we can't have nice things." I've known a person or two who fell on hard times (a woman leaving an abusive marriage comes to mind) who did use government Welfare and got off of it as quickly as possible. I've some elderly relatives who've put their time into the system and I think have earned some support in their twilight. We used to have the Welfare cheese, the welfare peanut butter, etc. It worked just fine. I believe the current proposal is to still give them a card, but with less money, and a box of commodities, yes? I view it as a start.

How exactly is this fucking over impoverished Americans? It's providing better, healthier food produced in this country, which stimulates the economy for the middle class.

I fail to see what you could possibly be upset about.

A good start would be to stop suicidal policies like supporting the existence of non-white replacements with the tax dollars of the diminishing white middle class. We all know that the rich don't pay taxes: there are a thousand loop holes they dedicate everything they have to circumvent. So we need to stop all benefits to foreigners. If they want to be immigrants like our European ancestors were, then they should be like them and make their own way.

spics & niggers don't eat vegetables anyway

>give poor people free food
>"YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER!!!"

I can't help but agree with this. I think true Welfare reform can only begin when we've gotten ALL illegals out of the system. Then a more accurate assessment can be made. Yes, citizens will continue to abuse the system, but imagine the millions of dollars saved by purging all of the illegals.

EBT is spent on a lot of shit food, when it's actually used to buy food. This makes the recipients fat as fuck, and leads to medical issues. So, this proposal will have both the junk food manufacturers and big pharma lobbying against it. It is a good plan that'll never pass.

>prohibit frozen foods
so frozen vegetables are junk food now?

For decades, artificial intelligence was more fiction than science. In the past few years, however, dramatic improvements have prompted some of thebiggest companies in Silicon Valley and Detroit— and China — to invest billions on everything from self-driving cars to home appliances that can have a conversation with a human.

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k

WHILE WE DISCUSS NIGGERFOOD THE AIGOD IS AWAKENING!!!! WE MUST STOP THE BEAST!!!!

>all this screaming by lardass ghettofucks who are angry they wont be able to trade stamps for drugs, booze, or use them to buy snack foods

BUT MUH BABBIES CANT SURVIVE IF I DONT PUT A SODA, A DINGDONG AND A BAG OF DORITOS IN THEIR LUNCH

This idea is dead in the water. It would actually cost more. Also, how are homeless people supposed to cook?

Switzerland has a much better farming system than we do. They subsidize the small, local farmers instead of the the giant soy and wheat corporations like we do. The small farms have been treated like garbage here, which no one seems to care or talk about, over several years now by thug organizations. Look what has been happening to dairy farming, it’s full of scandals and corruption and now all of us are stuck with fewer choices and disgusting milk.

I like this proposal a lot, but it’s easy to corrupt with these giant lobbyists and sell out politicians. We need to reform how we’re farming in this country for it to work.