Therapy Pets???

>Go to grocery store to buy fresh fruits and veggies.
>See 3 different shoppers, 2 males like in pic, and one young female, all have dogs in the produce section.
>Young shoppers with dogs.
> BAKA at their fragility
>Wonders if this is just a therapy industry scam.
>Children with therapy Pets? Ok.
>Elderly with therapy Pets? Ok.
>Young men and women in average non fat shape, clean grooming and clothes, non callused hands with therapy Pets?
>IDK...those folks are pussies aren't they? Just total pussies, right?

Help me understand why I'm wrong.

Probably just love their dog a lot abd found a loophole that lets them take their dog whereever the hell they want

You might need a therapy pet op.

pets with therapy pets

it is part industry, part normalization of victimhood. personally, i like the program, it gives companionship and protection in the form of an animal - there are more useless meat sacks this generation than ever before and they will all go into the grinder eventually. let them have their meme dogs for now.

You're not wrong
Someone I used to know got a "certificate" for their "therapy" dog to live in their apartment.
The dog was over the weight limit so he scammed them.

It's all bullshit user

That dog in the pic hates it's life.

You clowns have become thumbsuckers with security blankets that shit and piss. The Linus Generation. Just get a blankie and let me shop without dealing with your stupid animals.

the rapy pets

Certificates for "support animals" can be obtained online for little money.
People use them to take their pets everywhere - to supermarkets, on planes, etc.

Most companies that are actually harmed by these animals (which are mostly untrained) fear the backlash of being singled out as a bad person for not allowing them on their premises.

People have already taken, ponies, goats, and other animals on planes. One airline recently did not let a woman with a pet peacock board.

If you see anyone with an assistance animal who is not blind, chances are that he or she is an absolute, self absorbed asshole.

I'm fine with it. Muslims hate dogs. If my area had any I'd hang out with my Aussie near the Halal section of the grocery store.

Legally a business is only allowed to ask if the animal is a service animal, and they aren't allowed to ask for verification. It's a by product of pretending to be raped so you don't have to go through the trauma of explaining why you're hurt or pulling out the fake ID that online companies send out.

This is true

Society is so backwards.
What about shoppers that have extreme fear and anxiety being near animals like dogs? They have to suffer so the other person feels comfortable? It's like we are evolving in reverse. One person has more rights than 300 others. So backwards.

> Pets?

Pets are for pussies. No functioning alpha male would chose to be enslaved to a filthy creature and clean its poop and vomit until it dies.

that's nigger-tier behavior and should not be encouraged

I was given a therapy dog for 8 months after I got back from Iraq. Honestly, they're kind of nice to have around, they don't act up, they're just a nice stable element in life that gives you some routine. I got pretty severe panic attacks, and having a dog really did work better than medication or CBT alone. After the 8 months she was going to be retired, so I adopted her.

Do they have to buy an extra ticket for the animal? Like fat people do to pay for the extra space they take up, or is everyone else expected to take the financial hit for the snowflakes?

Some people don't know how to love or be loved.

I was going to post that.
Dog on book cover is not happy or comfortable.
>Even the dog hates that retard.

This was the case of one of my old jobs, a supermarket that was nearby a retirement center. Any old lady with a rat dog would always bring it with her and let it shit all over the place outside. It was annoying for everyone working there.

THANK GOD SOMEONE MADE A THREAD ABOUT THIS. HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO INFURIATING.

I live in California, yes I hate it too. Everyone here is a stupid piece of shit. Anyway whenever I go anywhere, ANYWHERE, I always see these stupid cunts with their "service animals."

Fucking pisses me off so much, they obviously aren't real service animals. Bitches just pay $80 to register their dog online as a service dog and then get legal papers to take it wherever they go. Women are responsible for this. Women are insane children in adult bodies. Women need to be stopped.

PIC RELATED. A REAL SERVICE DOG SERVICING SOMEONE WHO HAS REAL NEEDS.

You went Iraq. A pet that helps you cope is ok by me. I mean people that honestly have used their butts to sit, and fingers to type that feel online bullies upset them so much they can't go anywhere without a dog.

they travel for "free"...

Of course.

>What about shoppers that have extreme fear and anxiety being near animals like dogs?

You mean Muslims? Maybe therapy dogs are a good idea after all. I know this wouldn't fly in the UK

Stop using Muslims as an excuse to let women run wild and ruin everything. We don't need service dogs to piss off Muslims you stupid faggot.

They help people with seizures and war veterans with PTSD

t. Mohammad

what makes your "anxiety disorder" any more valid than my depression, or my low blood sugar, or my panic attacks?

Having a panic attack over missing the latest episode of True Blood isn't valid.

can you come up with a valid argument this time, champ?

t. woman

I have no words

Only niggers are afraid of dogs

"Let women have fake service dogs, it'll piss off Muslims heheheh."

Muslim response:

I still remember helping start the freebleeding movement thinking that feminists wouldn't stupid enough to fall for it, and yet here we are.
I made a recipe for period blood cookies as a joke and a few months later some crazed bitch actually made them. The part that gives pause is where she says in her blog that the recipe was "close to perfect but requires just a small amount of tweaking".

Is that a literal retard or just a soyboy?

Legitimate use for a therapy dog: military service. Even if you are POG tier and havent been in a firefight, dogs give these fucked up kids some stability and a sense of responsibility when coming back to civy life. Id love to see shelters sending dogs to therapy school and pairing them up with vets who need em on the govt dime. I think Trump would be behind the concept, and i think the servicemen would like it.

That dog doesn't look like it's happy

It has to live with a soyboy

anyone who brings their fucking mutt to a store where food is being sold needs to be gassed

I saw some 6/10 white whore cunt bring her fucking mutt by the fucking veggies

If they are allowed to take an animal in to restaurants with glass plates and real silverware that's the final straw.

>Help me understand why I'm wrong.
Because they feel alienated like everyone else these days. Pets aren't the solution, but they do relieve symptoms of depression. People need to get together as communities again, a secular replacement for churches.