Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

N-next episode for sure

Can't wait to see her reaction to Yusaku next episode.

You mean him being a revenge hungry yugioh Batman for 10 years?

So that puts him at about 6 years old in the flashbacks?Rough.

>"You're waifu a shit" - Revolver, 2017
Truly the greatest villain of our time

>10 years
He probably spent a few years living normally before doing the playmaker thing

As long as it's not another Johan/Bruno/Shingetsu.

I hope Vrains learns to be less boring by the end of the 2nd cour. Could be worse

3 episodes into this drawn-out duel and there's still no reason to give a shit about Revolver, other than some vague understanding by Yusaku that they must've been behind his memory glitch somehow.

Fuck this, when are Yusaku and Aoi going back to school

New ED next week?

Hold up

We were suppose to give a shit about revolver?

>Yusaku opens the circuit to summon Firewall
>Revolver, supposedly super smart hacker, completely forgot that Yusaku grabbed a new monster from storm access and acts surprised
lmao

Considering that he's the main rival, yes, but he comes off as just a whiner and edgelord and not even in the hilariously over the top fun way. It's boring. This duel is taking way to long for what it is.

The problem for me is that he has those flat yellow eyes, instead of a normal pair. If he had a normal pair, we'd be able to see his intensity a little bit better. Maybe it's just my autism, but I'm having trouble telling how angry or not angry Revolver is at any given time.

Nah, maybe episode 14

I think Revolver's schtick is that he's perpetually angry, or smug with a little bit of angry

Well his color scheme is red

How clever

>perpetually angry
So daily life for Revolver is a bit like that old Extreme Rice video?
>[hack SOL systems]
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>[kidnap waifus]
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>[destroy Cyberse monsters]
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>[see Playmaker]
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>[sponge-bath father]
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

New episode today or tomorrow?

Today, although I don't blame you for not knowing.

What a chuuni.

Just finished the episode. I thought it was good and we got more of Yusaku's backstory. VRAINS has a lot potential to become a good YGO series if they don't just mess up like they did with ARC-V.

The duels are a bit slow, but I'm liking the plot and the characters so far. The only episodes I really didn't like was the second and the Go's episodes.

revolver best boy

stay mad fags

Shut the fuck up, Revolver's dad

>vrains is so fucking slow that people are still saying the exact same things they were saying about it when it began
Crikey

>yfw tenpest attack is actually a real life thing

>2 more field spells were played this episode
>no scenery change

After the cage field spell the background artists checked out and called it a day

Arc-V was a mistake

Yeah. But what is anyone going to do after the fact

Once again the execution felt flat

Bring back Aoi so is easier to ignore the drop in quality

Maybe if only Konami would stop paying them with happy meals

I am now shipping Ghost Girl and Hotdog man.

>It's slow

The hell, ever heard about build up.
Can't sit around without dick hard big hard duels and op monsters or plot twists every single episode.

You guys must have loved arc-v then.

>I am now shipping Ghost Girl and Hotdog man.
It felt like they were setting that up didn't it?

More like setting up some future interaction between the two not really a relationship.
I've liked Hotdog man since the very first moment and Ghost girl grew one me so I'm just having fun.

>The hell, ever heard about build up.
Oh yeah all those "Link Markers" confirmed sure is fucking build-up

I hate people like you who mindlessly defend objective flaws.

One whole cour and nothing interesting has happened. There's no denying it lad, that's dire by the standards of anyone with standards.

so... Master rule (excluding pendulum) or Link rule, which one is the mistake?

>can not destroyed by effect
>destroyed by it own effect

what did they mean by this?

The duel scripting this ep was also terrible. I think the Vullets were actually designed by the OCG team and then forced upon the anime writers because otherwise there's no way they would be scrambling this hard to make them look playable.

>the execution felt flat
Not as flat as Aoi though.

Was waiting for that

GOD DAMMIT I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THIS FAGGOT AND HIS GUN DRAGONS, WHEN DO WE GET MORE AUTIST LOVE

The thing is, if he just used Vullets and maybe some Link Monsters to trigger their effects, it would work out okay. But he's doing so much work to get his hacker cards to work with them and misplaying like crazy in the process. Between this and the fact that he killed the tension by forcing a tie, it's really hard to like Revolver.

I think his design is great and that he had the potential to be really cool, but yeah, they've just done shit with him. Most disappointing character so far IMO, even more than Go

Vullets are shit anyway, how do you even vomit them onto a field to use their effects anyway?

Quick Revolve and then use their floating effects. Between that, Squib Draw, Supply Squad, and Allure, the draw engine is ridiculous.

>all that chuuni shit just for a direct attack
lmao wtf

Good grief, Vullets look like trash. When will we see some "actual " interesting archetypes like Weathery, Magibullet and Stargrail?

You're getting Alter Geists next and you'll like it.

I want to see more bitches getting burnt.

Those are OCG archetypes lad. They're never appearing

>Magibullet
I can't wait to see how they censor them.

I'd like it if the burn effects didn't look so fucking boring.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I'm sorry this art is so fucking good I just have to dump it all.

Is there a daughter equivalent of "Cat's in the Cradle"? Because I think onii-chan needs to hear it.

Holy shit i totally forget there is new episode, last episode make me remove vrains from my mind until i browse Sup Forums

Holy shit, those crayon drawings are fucking adorable.
>Blue Angel
>Playmaker with Decode Talker
>Smile World
I'm a little concerned about the kid who drew The Wicked Avatar, though.

>I think he's dead
>Let's make sure

This episode...
>Ignis can talk
>He can send messages at will
>He can even interact with other AIs
>He can check Vrains whenever he pleases
-"Ignis has free will."
-"Nani"
Calling it now, Yuusaku is an AI with human body. Good episode, designs were cool.

Patience anons, only one more episode of Revolver's chuuni shit left

We Zoo now.

Wouldn't be surprising.

Sick burn

Maybe he was programmed with all that sass.

>Ignis sharingan

spiderman

Did he summon a link 4 using 2 link 3 cards?

Ema butt

Yeah so?

We won't spoonfeed you, think a bit why he did that.

Tell me about it, I'm only here for Aoi and Eri like the pathetic waifufag that I am, I want to like Yusaku but I feel like once he gets his dragon he's going to become another Yusei

But Aoi wasn't even one of the 3 things that kept Yuusaku going. Just one job and they fucked up.

More onterested in how he could do that.

I thought the link number has to be equal to the sacrifies. Like, decode talker you use 3 monsters because he is link 3, or a link 2 + 1 monster, agian, becomes link 3. That's even how it is explained in the new rules video...

>Yoshida caring about female character

because it's have different summoning condition beside 3 monsters

So i could summon a decode talker by tributing 2 honeybots? Condition is 2+ effect monsters

Yep. A Link Monster can be treated as either one material or a number of material equal to its Link Rating.

yes

No because both are link 2, you need a link 1 monster and a link 2 or 3 link 1 monsters or just 3 regular monsters if you want decode talker

When using a Link Monster for a Link Summon, you can either treat it as a number of monsters equal to its Link Rating, OR as just one monster. To Summon a Link 4 with two Link 3s, therefore, you'd treat one of them as 3 while treating the other as 1.

>Vendread Reorigin is a Secret Rare
W H Y
H
Y

Got it, thanks.

>making a Ritual spell for a Ritual archetype a secret rare

Konami can't possibly be this retarded, r-right? There must be other Ritual spells...

The Ritual Spell is Common.

It's not the Spell, it's their dogshit TRAP

This episode made me wonder, who is gona heal who? Yuusaku seems to be a revenge fueled boy. How that kind of guy heal Aoi?

To be fair he also forgot about saving Hot dog man's bro

But they dedicated almost the entirety of episode 8 to him going full retard and voluntarily walking on a trap to save Aoi, so for him to suddenly forget about that...SASUGA YOSHIDA

With the power of shit writing user

They will heal each other if you catch my drift