Boruto

Episode 17 out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_battleship_Hyūga
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Hyuuga
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still filler or has the cuck arc started?

Two weeks i think.

Comedy Relief Girl

>has a literal cuck arc

>Is there anything you want me to bring you?
>A dad might be nice.
DAMN Salad

nah actually i think it's the opposite where it hints how shitty Sakura and Uchiha's state is in
See:

>Shit girl with shit personality.
She is her mother's daughter

also this:

Is there any hope left for this """family"""?

How will Cuckura ever recover?

>Tells them to stop going on top of the train.
>She does it herself.
These girls are the worst.

who is right here?

Salad inherited the true Uchiha bloodline: Shittalk no jutsu.

she's borderline tsundere. not looking good for Boruto.

>two and a half minutes
My fucking sides. How did that date go? They probably just sat in awkward silence before Sasuke apologized and then fucked offf.

After watching this episode I have absolute no desire to keep watching this anymore. All interest is gone. I'm out.

stay for the Himawari episode next week. then you can go off after. We'll just notify you once Sumire returns to prominence.

They gonna add 10 minutes new content for next episode, probably.

What the fuck is hinata supposed to be?

This was a nice episode. I've warmed up to Salad.

>next ep we'll finally see Bort getting his ass whoop'd.

Nice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_battleship_Hyūga

Useless

My first date lasted hours and it was abhorrent.

Kancolle joke.

kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Hyuuga

I don't know I'm so bored with this right now. I think I might wait a year so I can skip the filler bullshit.

sound the warning flares, two more weeks before Gaiden shenanigans

yeah. Gaiden is needless drivel. we should've whizzed through the movie arc by this time.

Although they could surprise us by having some setup for the movie or the Ayy Lmao arc.

You have to go back, Narutards

It wouldn't be so bad if the manga wasn't monthly. This series feels like it's at a standstill.

>best case scenario
>SP realizes that Sumire is the exact reason why Boruto has momentum at all.
>creates another Sumire arc before movie arc

This

They're already going to release a Novel about Sumire. I think they're aware of her popularity and push her.

I don't think it happens right before the movie, but maybe some arcs after it. But maybe we'll get some Team Sumire moments.

>Although they could surprise us by having some setup for the movie or the Ayy Lmao arc.

They have to, otherwise AyyLmaos out of nowhere would make no sense.

Uchihabantz2stronk

>Sakura and Sasuke's entire love-life is 2 and a half minutes on a bench

This is just too much.

Fucking rekt

Holy shit this actually happens in show

Is it really so hard for Sasuke to send a message?

>Sauce only lasted 2mins

lol Premature ejaculation.

Karin has to be the real mom. Please retcon the entire thing already.

He's usually in another dimensions, so yeah.

sakura looks like a shit mom and feels more like an older sister. she has no authority which is no wonder why she can't keep sasuke in check to visit his fucking daughter.

Sarada's life is tragi-comic

She relies on her daughter which is kind of pathetic. Especially the fuck obvious "Oh tee hee I forgot to return this stuffed animal guess I'm gonna be late WINK WINK"

So what you are saying is bipolar tsundere cunts turn you off now?

You can't be fucking serious

Any lewd salads today?

>TWO AND A HALF MINUTES

Sakura is the anime character with the most miserable existence.

>finland isn't Fixit
0/5

You were warned.

Did this show honestly just imply that the grand fruition of Sakura and Sasuke's love life was two and a half minutes on a park bench?

What is it about the noble Naruto fandom that makes them produce such high quality fanart?

yes. So let's strap in while we probably know Best Girl Sumire has this on the bag now.

Holy fucking shit, I think I'm gonna start watching this now.

You won't regret it. Show goes out of its way to build up plot points and do cool ninja shit again.

all while shitting on SS anew.

shit, man

>Implying Hiashi-dono would want the second coming of ninja-jebus to waste his seed on fucking Sumire
>Implying he isn't going to have Bort high pressure semen blast Salads womb to finally end the Uchiha
Best in the fuckin' Leaf, about to sink your stupid ships.

It's a miracle this girl hasn't nuked the village yet

You know what's even funnier? How Sakura remember the exact time. Not "one minute", not "five minutes" like people usually say when they mean "short amount of time". Exactly two minutes thirty seconds. They were probably the happiest period of time Sakura ever experienced in her miserable life.

Good one.

No wonder black people love this show.

Why do you think I'm here?

This will be Sakura in a few years when her daughters sharingen appears. She'll just sit by the bed while Sasuke fucks Karin.

"If I sit at the end of the bed, t-technically I'm in front of Sasuke-kun heheh-hehee "

I hope Sarada can rise above her literal broken ass family

Uchihas go crazy when they love too much.

Ironically, this toxic childhood is the best environment for raising Uchiha children. Sasuke knows what he's doing.

No. The third novel is the conclusion of the ghost arc. They're just adding more about sumire's backstory it's not a novel just about her

It always amazed me that Salad never held a grudge against Sasuke and immediately saw Naruto as inferior to her dad once she reconciled with him.

Shaniqua pls think of your mom feeling

She will probably grow up into a strong independent wymen that don't need no man

That or a slut with no self-esteem.

I really liked when Salad held the bear before she went out. :3

Sakura is the most unbearable cunt on the show

>there's no way Sarada was on the roof of the train
>we'd be able to tease her until graduation

>acknowledging that your mom is a fucking pathetic pushover who married a man that goes on 10+ year long cigarettes but still pretends she's in a happy relationship means the kid has a shit personality

Salad did nothing wrong.

does sasuke at least pay child support

In the manga Sakura's literally in debt, so no

Sasuke is a literal nigger, of course he doesn't

This is actually fucking depressing.

>He probably last the same at bed

So what are the chances of Salad becoming Madara's true successor?

She definitely has the perspective for it.

sarada > other shit girls

What about the power? Intelligence? I can easily imagine Salas's Outburst of Edge being the biggest in the series yet due to her childhood and future events

But then he'd never come back.

Well her autism is off the charts

Did Ino just take her on this "trip" to mock her

>not at bench

Himawari > Sarada

>Sakura promises to bring back gifts
>doesn't

Madara was pretty spergy like that in his childhood. Salad being Madara 2.0 confirmed

I'd say that was an oversight on the writer's part, but since they have little details like Sarada not liking tomatoes but including tomatoes in the miso soup anyways because Sakura asked, it's definitely intentional

>Puts a child in Sakura
>Fucks off and only speaks to Naruto every now and then

What a fucking guy. I love it.