(((They))) are spending billions on SpaceX and Nasa

>(((They))) are spending billions on SpaceX and Nasa
>Instead of pocketing this all (((they))) could just build space elevator
>pol unironically supports space development

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm7S8aXQJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=syVP6zDZN7I
youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
web.archive.org/web/20130831093615/http://www.myshtetl.co.za/files/Jewish Dot Com Entrepreneurs1.pdf
europeanknightsproject.com/elon-musk-paypal-tesla-cars-jewish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

earth is flat, nothing up there but the edge of the dome

>build space elevator
>Chinese somehow figure out how to fuck it up so it decapitates everything we put in it

this

I want a space elevator and the return of comfy space elevator threads on Sup Forums. Those were the days.

(((you))) still believe in space

youtube.com/watch?v=dm7S8aXQJ4I

This

A space elevator can be blown up even by a small country causing huge loses in many ways.
Space elevator is unnafordable unless we achieve global peace first

I like how you believe building a space elevators so easy. Do you also say stupid shit like "I don't know why they spend money on power plants, they should build a Dyson sphere."?

the space elevator is the dubest idea any faggot has ever put forward. all machines break down. all parts can fail. every inch of any frame begins to weather and eventually micro fractures form due to stresses on it

having to repair the fucking thing would be a chore . even checking it for micro fractures using ultrasound like we do on planes now days is asking to much since you can only check small areas at a time. what if their is a problem with the frame at 40k feet from sea level or even say 15k feet from sea level?

and why do we even need a space elevator? what do we even do in space? play with tang on live streams? who gives a fuck. all of that shit needs to be shut down. its a gross waste of money by governments across the planet and yes its more than just russia, america and china doing it

any one shilling for its creation is a idiot regardless of their credentials. they are just shills. and all shills are whores

>Ye boi, no technology pepelovment befor dindus get free food nshit. Gibs for everone

UV9fe8y (discord)

Join for anti gay stuff (new server expect changes)

There’s no material strong enough to build one, read the Bible it tells you what happens when you try to make a space elevator

>implying oil wars and colonial exploitation( watch russia as example) is better that one costly project
By your logic instead of nuking japs US should have built like 1000 new shephards

Reported

>could just build space elevator
>just build
>space elevator

what a retard

Thats what (((they))) say

Is this from the willy wonka movie?

>muh space elevator
Build a launch loop first and then we will talk.

>maglevs bro
Like that would work

It probably wouldn't, but it's far more likely to work than a space elevator.

Pretty ironic as (((they))) would make the tower of babylon to fuck with God.
Hell the EU building is the babylon tower.

Are you trying to compare cooked dirt, wood, stone and a few metals with shit properties to carbon nanomemetube?

but we do not have the tech to build one.

have you any idea how hard it would be to do?

You can built it with carbon nanotubes possibly but we don't know how to produce that much of it yet so nobody will plan for it this decade.

we don't have the technology to build a space elevator. its too expensive and inefficient with the current materials.

re-usable rockets is going to be used for a long time

This, musk is going to be even wealthier than he is now.

No replies, this place is a shill board. Wake up you frogposting redditors. Get off r/science for a sec. Look at UN flag. Why the world government using flat earth map??

We have the resources and ability to create a rotating wheel space station.
It's possible and was even considered by NASA (the uncucked one) but (((they))) said that the ISS is enough.

(((They))) are halting space development.

1. We don’t have the materials available yet at scale (nano tubes) to build space elevators.

2. Terrorists still exist.

You gonna invent the miraculous technology and materials to make a space elevator first?

>Space Elevator

SUPER bad idea.

space is haram to the mudslimes

they will probably blow shit up for allah

The only real posts get ignored by these star wars obsessed faggot's. And you people wonder why whites are doomed? You are too gullible. Most if you still think Osama bin laden pancaked 3 buildings with 2 planes.

Mate the larp is old and tired.

Read the bible to find out about (((space))) you kike puppet. Its all a hoax, stars are literally lights stuck in the firmament

idk why milfags don't psyop them into believing muhammad only wanted them to go to space.

How would a gyroscope work on a globe you moron. How could my compass only point to north, ecven when in southern hemisphere, if theres 2 magnwtc poles on this "globe" WAKE UP

we don't have sturdy enough material for the tether

SPACE IS FUCKIN FAKE YOU IDIOTS. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME GOYIM

>bible

yeah it's so easy to space elevator idk why we don't have two, must be (((them)))

Don't know if you're a shill or you just refuse to snap out of it cause it feels too cozy. We don't live on a fucking ball where waters curves and adheres to the surface of an object whilst spinning at over 1000 mph as we orbit the sun, hurtling through endless space at millions of mph.. People are too intellectually proud to think anything other than our reality was a random cosmic fart because the ((((intelectuals)))) tell them it is so, even though there is fuck all to be proud about being a closed minded weakling with no courage to go against (((popular beleif))). All will be undeniable soon enough. God have mercy on us all

>meme elevator

Even if we could some how mass produce the carbon nanotubes required for such a structure, and even if it could work (it won't)

The whole structure will act like a giant lightning rod, discharging the ionosphere directly to the ground, which may destroy the whole thing anyway

(((NVIDIA))) """debunks"""
>[09:11] We've modeled all 84,000 of the closest stars... around earth...

youtube.com/watch?v=syVP6zDZN7I

t.no idea how physics works

Thanks Mohammed

Sup Forums wants to go back to living in huts worshipping sky daddies and ooga boogaing at the moon.

And neither do you ya fuckin trumpet, you couldn't even get up on your intellectual high horse you'd be woefully attempting, grunting and struggling like a meagre runt of a man

come back when you pass highschool physics

Mong

THEY have developed OFFworld tech and AI and are worshiping/ communing with the AI beast and it grows stronger every day

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k

Jesus fuck. People believe in the system still don't they. Just put up a pretty video with "debunk" in the title and all the plebs buy it.

Did you believe the NIST report that said that there was nothing fishy with the 3 towers being toppled by 2 aircrafts too???

Learn to think. Trust noone. Think independently and exhaustively. Don't take (((explanations))) as fact.

Thank you based elon
Please don't fuck up mars by bringing in non-europeans.

He's a jew you know. And the only ones who has ever been on another "planet" are masons and the public in their imaginations.

*you/they

proof plox

Are there materials to make this enterprise feasible?

??? his name is ELON MUSK.

Are you daft? Look at his Rodent face if you don't believe me.

I bet you are a retarded mutt thinking anyone with stein in their surname is a jew too despite being german in origin

Then look at his rodent face you mongoloid.

because the poles are opposite, that's part of what makes them poles

if bait then you got me

Musk is a Satanist that performs ritual sacrifice, aka OG jew

>ghts stuck in the firmament
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: lohgiNWY) 02/13/18(Tue)10:18:31 No.160

good psyop bantz, mr cia nigger

Nigger.

You can't build a space elevator

Proof Elon(of course) is a jew:

web.archive.org/web/20130831093615/http://www.myshtetl.co.za/files/Jewish Dot Com Entrepreneurs1.pdf

more:
europeanknightsproject.com/elon-musk-paypal-tesla-cars-jewish/

but really, all you need to do is to look at his rodent face. That's all you ever need to do except if they have had exceptionally good face surgery. Even then, if looking at their nose produces a wincing reaction, they are a jew 9 times out of 10. Your biology is programmed to dislike them.

wait did they? how can i not remember that episode
i do remember the episode where reality started to breakdown
that was a good episode, probably the best in the world

you do realise construction of a space elevator might take up to 100 years, if it was easy we'd be mining asteroids now boyo

Just take a moment to consider how many raw resources need to be mined and how much energy and labour are required. This will last an entire generation once started, and it can't happen at all unless on the equator

das rite

>build space elevator
>it gets allah ackbar'd
>millions die

How does one decapitate a storage box

Describe how you intent to build the tether which we know is impossible with current material.

Any person which memes the elevator but not the launch loop is a fag.

good larp

Thank you based Elon!
Dream on, Mars man

lets make an ed edd and eddy thread
you know, one of the jaw breaker images and be like
whats china taste like?
that was jancux wont delet it
pls

space elevators are stupid