Hinduism General

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.
Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single concept of deity,

>A single holy text,

>A single system of morality,

>A central religious authority,

>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
youtube.com/watch?v=1LLFBvmzUWI
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE
youtube.com/watch?v=rkhUg7o4tOI
youtube.com/watch?v=9MoeQOZSK5w
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>political significance of Hinduism
All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources

>Introduction for westerner

archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
>Bhagavad Gita

bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads

hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas

sacred-texts.com/hin/

>Ramayan

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa

>Mahabharata

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
>Ramayan anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

>Hindus hate Abrahamic religion because it has those good moral things in the greetext
stupid thread by a whore relativist-morality pagan fucktard who is buttmad he can't cheat on his wife without being stoned to death or judged.

Who are you quoting faggot

One thing I'll give the Hindus is that they are red-pilled on women. Arranged marriages and women staying at home is a much better idea than the new post 1960s western idea of letting your daughter sleep with men from a club and hope she can find a beta when she is 38 and decides she wants a baby.

Why the fuck do you start a hinduism thread and not mention today is fucking maha shivratri. That's like making christianity general on christmas and not mentioning it.

Its technically tomorrow atleast in my religion, anyways
Alakh niranjan

Its slowly seeping in, the modernisation

No offence Apu, but when they were handing out religions you must have been out taking a whiz.

post the creation story please

genuinely interested

youtube.com/watch?v=1LLFBvmzUWI

*region
>word press

Bump. This is a great thread. I have always admired the complexity of hinduism. Please, user, talk us about the role that Brahman's dream plays in this religion. Is it shared by all hinduist beliefs or is it just a western meme?

Yeah I know.

Indian women who are being raised in Australia, Canada and the US are the absolute worst, total whores, arrogant, somehow combinging the worst of indian and western civilizatins with none of the good points.

I went to Seattle a while ago - hoenstly in the big shops I was the only white man, everyone was Indian, Mexican or Chink - and most were Indian. And the west will become like India, with homeless people and poor people all working for amazon.

If you're in India all you can do is resist feminism at every stage. It willd estroy you as it is destroying the west.

I thought it was this evening which would be now in India because of time difference.

Idolator scum who hijacked yoga.

>mfw we take yoga back

Our religion is quite complex so for the common man the dream of the bhraman isn't well understood although he has certainly read or heard the mythology but it probably does not play a role in his belief system.

>role
Well I believe its describes our reality is a way that it provides answer to our nihalism and provides a sense or purpose

>hijacked
Some people do celebrate it today

Yeah I'm going to make bhang this evening and watch the moonrise and moonset.

Hinduism was founded by ancient Europeans who migrated to India btw ...not shit skin niggers.

Shitskins like dravidians merely adopted them

Bhang is quite intense if you have it in right quantities

WE

Wuz

This is true though

The migration influenced the religion it did not create it

know your enemy

ahh it is Patel my poo friend glad to see this thread again
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE

>ISKON
>Chinese Buddha

Ancient Aryans were not European they were Atlantean bro

quit being a faggot

nah bruh just stop
youtube.com/watch?v=rkhUg7o4tOI
youtube.com/watch?v=9MoeQOZSK5w

our people traced the whole lineage back to Altantis and compiled conclusive proof of the ancient aryans we have been working on this for 100 years

Aryan invation of india
Look it up pajit ...Aryans migrated in large numbers to india...they were the real ones who founded Hinduism,yoga all that crap..

Eventually the Aryans and the dravidians mixed and went from le 100% to le 0 %

Just look at the people who live in the North and South...some in the North even look white...

Poo poo pajits can't even wipe their own arse..

>
>
Take your medicine

For people that want to know the truth about all of this from the beginning all the way up to present day go here

don't listen to poo about the history of any of this, but he seems versed enough on Hindu

The vedas are atleast 10,000 years old, the migration happened 5000 years ago

They don't teach you all what conclusive means in poo land? Pro tip, it means it is not up or debate it is fact

We have the DNA we have the structures we have the artifacts and we have the symbols the Ancient Aryans were pale blue giants just as the Vedas said

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk

It is not up for debate

Why did Hwhite people describe dark gods, I agree to a shared heritage i have to post this in every thread but we wuz Hwhite and sheet is quite cringe worthy

I asked my grandpa for his recipe before he died but now I have specially-grown cali weed instead of field shit. This is gonna be good.

hey dumb ass they were all of our ancestors their color is what it is faggot your flakey ego and politics don't matter stop being nigger tier we wuzzing the bullshit and politics is over IT IS CONCLUSIVE pajeet we have the DNA WE HAVE THE ARTIFACTS WE HAVE THE ATLANTEAN PYRAMIDS OFF THE COAST OF CUBA

I prefer to drink a cup of strong coffee after about half an hour if drinking bhang, it helps with the drowsyness and results in a different high

Yeah then stop using iskon in your videos and i'll take you seriously and the blue good Bs

Explain this right now Pajeet's

stop acting like you don't know what the caste system is based on what it comes light skin faggot why? Because they were the most closely related to the Aryan ancestors you know exactly what it is faggot and darvidians are not Aryan

or not as Aryan anyway not even sure there is direct relation but this complex and doesn't really matter because are all reincarnated anyway

The most aryan on Indians have 15 percent add mixture and we still have 86 percent arranged marriage, stop teaching me about my own religion
I didn't create that thread

I have a serious unironic question. I kind of have this theory and I want to know what anyone here thinks about it.

Here goes: Is there a culture of incest in Hindu families behind and are incest issues what the idols protect you from?

>behind closed doors*

>what is hinduism

Poo on skin for premium shitskin gains

look I don't care what your faggoty ass politics and ego your religion is an Aryan religion I am aryan faggot so it is not yours you simply adopted it. The facts are the facts I don't care about the politics only the truth so stop being a little faggot and trying to lies to these anons

cause like the Caucasians and Dravidians in India. the Europeans had a bunch of different racial/sub-racial groups back then. Some with darker skin with perhaps blue eyes, and some with pale skin and dark hair. After mixing up they created the modern white caucasian. Though you can still see differences depending on the region, the same is the case for south-asia

>what is hinduism

Poo as toothpaste for premium shit breath gains

Pajit just look around you
Look at your people
Do you seriously think they could have come up with this...
You are acting just like them we wuz niggers

Why??because pure dravidians decended from niggers in africa

No the caste system has many ways to make sure no incest happen neither do we have a incest culture. The idol don't protect us against incest

Pre-my previous question

This supports my theory. The whole rub your kids in tow manure thing seems like a great way to prime them for incestuous touching.

False religion
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=

I appreciate your complete answer. I don't mean procreation I mean like dry humping weird stuff.

Bangla user please, the religion has a shared heritage but wasn't created by Hwhite people enough evidence exists about that

Haha

I meant cow.

Debating genetics in a waste of my time, I would be happy to answer your question on the religion
I prefer pastor anderson

India is an example to European what will happen to them in 500 yrs if we don't fight back

I’m sure it’s better than Christianity, but have you even seen India? Fuck that place.

You dumb shit the who do you think the Aryans are what color do you think they were? How many times do I have to tell you they came from Atlantis? Look up the Scythians you dumb shit There was a global Vedic empire and it was before the flood and the Scythians were pre-egypt all of this was

Gotra passes patrilineally and you cannot marry within your gotra, which stops incest. There is also stigma against incest and because of arranged marriage you are incentivized to find a daughter-in-law who can offer a big dowry or large amount of arable land, which means she's probably from a different family.

The caste system is not based on skin color and the Aryans didn't have a caste system as semi-nomadic charioteers; it developed in India itself.

>being this hung up on your skin color and kangly heritage
If your only self-worth comes from your past, you won't be worth anything in the future. Happy Maha Shivratri :DDDDDD

So we are in this Kali Yuga already? Shhhhhiiiiiiiieeeeeeetttttt.

Hinduism was a gradual creation with myths and legends, it was probably most affected by Caucasians far up north(unsure if you can call them white). So I'll agree that it wasn't created by them, then again I never mentioned that it was created by them either

just leave the racial politics out and show them the truth what the kikes are hiding

>stigma against incest
Meh. Okay.

One time I saw an Indian family at the beach taking a picture and there was a girl maybe 7-10 and she was crying while in the picture and the rest of the family was acting like everything was fine. Is there a history of red pilling kids then taking family photos with them? She looked like she'd just been told some horrible truth.

Yes
>myths and legends
You need to go deeper

>being this hung up on your skin color and kangly heritage
this is literally the exact opposite of what was done you imbecile I don't care what color they were other than fact this is one piece in a much a larger puzzle and the fact that they are white(ish) is major part of finding the whole truth which as I said 5 times already LEADS TO ATLANTIS

G’day Aussie cunt here travelling through India! I think we gotta cut Pajeet some slack this place is pretty good societally speaking. Conservative culture, women are chaste, historically experts at removing kebab. Visited a slum in Mumbai today and these poor fuckers are industrious - recycling plastic, laundry businesses for hotels, recycling soap all sorts of shit as opposed to slums I’ve been to in Brazil where they try to rob you as soon as look at you. Not to mention very friendly respectful people, not big drinkers, not much smoking - they prefer to chew Paan. So much good stuff to say! They care for animals, the Govt is quite proactive in this respect aswell as maintaining their historic sites such as pic which is an actual pic I took last week. Cons of course include shitting in the street which I have witnessed but hell there are fuck all public toilets here. Massively impressed boys they are in my books bro tier oh yea and they speak English!

HARE HARE MAHADEV

The kikes have tried to convince the world we evolved from apes and nogs THIS IS TH OPPOSITE OF REALITY WE ARE NOT EVOLVING WE ARE DE-EVOLVING WE WERE ALL WHITE NOT NOGS and when the yugas change we re-evolve THIS IS MATHEMATICAL FACT. The only question is are all the races related or does the creator create them spontaneously?

What all did you visit?
Alakh niranjan

Bump
HAR HAR MAHADEV

I was in Banglaroo in 2005 had a good time

Jaromir/Rodamir is 12000 years old, older than any poo
The pitchfork thing is how energy shoots up the nerve column
It is snek, it is enlightenment
Poos don't know about my shakti

Well he's not completely wrong either user

anyway as I said I have all the CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF THIS HERE

This is only the beginning of the faggoty ass church and kikes are hiding

>pajeet shill

Yes lets send everyone to pooland to get their nostrils burnt for good

Here now in Mumbai going to Goa tomorrow! Mostly been in Rajasthan absolutely epic country and people mate... I read the book Shantaram years ago and ever since I’ve wanted to check it out.

Pajeetlets just cry a lot because their parents are strict. It is true our families are redpilled though.

When will poojeets get enlightened enough to stop living amongs shit piss and turds

Why do you care so much about the dalits, goy?

Your family wakes up to a hot cup of cow piss and then later indulge in rat feces as curry on rice. If that's what redpilling is about then count me out poo.

Look into gokarna if you want a more chill version if Goa, you'll probably need to score pit beforehand though

IOW, another religious text

Cheers Indian vai

No eating today, user. It's Maha Shivratri; (you) are expected to fast.

Tomorrow I will eat extra rat feces to make up for it.

fack I love mango chutney and dosa and idly I haven't had some good Indian food in forever shit is the bomb

I thought Pindus were vegetarian?

Well the south is a much better place than the north.
More nature and less people.

Fair Call I loved all the forts and shit in Rajasthan even did a camel safari in the Thar desert with some Muslim tribesmen - not bad blokes.

VISHNU