I really miss Spike guys

I really miss Spike guys

poor man's lupin

Don't worry, you'll see plenty more of him in the live action adaptation!

>implying it will actually happen
fuck you man seriously, i hope we won't ever get it, Cowboy Bebop remains the best anime and nothing else, neither manga nor live action. We saw all we needed, more of it would sucks

Started carrying that weight recently. I got spoiled years before but it still hit me pretty hard. What a fucking man.

ikr, Spike > Lupin

Episode 20 was the best

He has nothing to do with Lupin.

>live action comes out
>it's all you see when you google the show
>it's more popular than the anime

Are there really people who think Spike didn't die?

place your bets nobody even smokes a cigarette in this new cucked adaptation

>not actually
but i realize that it would have a great impact eitherway, is just sad that in the eventuality people will know the best anime only because of a shitty live action.

>Pierrot Le Fou
my nigga

Look forward to Spike vaping

I miss him and Gene too.

Apperently Keanu Reeves is a massive Cowboy Beepop fan. He's been wanting a live action forever. I think he'd play a good Spike.

>implying its not "Speak Like a Child."

Even if is like you say man, i don't think we are talking about the movie, rather than the netflix adaption... that's a greatest problem. We live in a period where we resume old glories (videogames, movies, animes, all those things) and trying making the same profits even if the people (re)doing it are not the same.

Speaking of Keanu instead, he isn't part of the project anymore, if there is a project nowaday of course...

Didn't he say he got way too old to play Spike?

I miss moot

Don't worry, you'll see plenty more of him in the live action adaptation!

this is the first i'm hearing about the live action move/series, i dont know if i should be scared or happy O_O

Contrarian opinion, but cowboy bebop is a safe medium to translate into a movie, considering its spaghetti western stuff. The question is, what will they adapt?

The end was pretty hard for me.

Sadly they didnt explain many things in this series.

It was never confirmed, but pretty obvious sadly

Fact: Spike survived the shootout with Vicious and went back to the Bebop after spending several months recuperating in space hospital

Source faggot

He'd basically become the sindicate's leader after killing literally everyone who could take his place, though.

There's no going back to the Bebop, user.

He's dead.