Clione no Akari

New episode out. You guys still alive there?

Yes.
But I can't watch the episode today.

I'm still alive. I really wish more people would watch this, just to see their reaction to the bullying.

Man, this is even shorter than Tsurezure Children.

How can make Minori happy?

It's not fair.

When will the bullying stop?

This whole show feels like a state-sponsored anti-bullying anime.

I like that.

Novel translation when?

Oh, I get it. They won't get to the aquarium since she'll be hospitalized before then. Then two months later the mysterious email comes.

When will her suffering end?

The big question is whether or not she survives in the end.

This actually gets a decent-sized thread going on 2ch. Filled with complaints about the voice actor and the animation though.

Well, both leave a lot to be desired and there's not much room for this discussion about anything else in the first place.
Humming scene was pretty nice, though.

Novel is a net novel written more than ten years ago. That's why it feels old-fashioned.

At least it's not as bad as Korean anime. Found one with an interesting plot, but I literally cannot watch it thanks to its garbage direction. They zoom in randomly with no rhyme or reason at all.

Here it is. The cover of the novel. It gets almost five stars rating on Amazon.

It's more like a picture book, it seems.

Shame there isn't a Kindle version or else I'll buy it.

Damn, looking at the reviews, people are really touched by the story.

And it got this kind of adaptation.

>mole
I need happy ending here. Need some KEY magic

Doesn't Kyouko's VA have cancer?

I dropped this after the first episode. Was I mistaken?

Depends if you like bullying drama story and you can look past the subpar animation and voice acting.

Well I liked Koe no Katachi. Obviously the production value was better but that was about bullying.

What happened in this one? I watched it until episode 9 and then forgot to continue watching.

Anti bully ranger will never save you.