Grow beard to fight feminism?

I realized there's one thing men can do that's extremely apparent and women cannot achieve, and that's growing a beard or mustache.

Can we destroy feminism simply by growing out our facial hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

digest.bps.org.uk/2016/05/10/the-psychology-of-beards-digested/
youtube.com/watch?v=KlgbKIswpzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread seems incredibly worthless

"Psychologically, it’s been said that men subconsciously feel the need to grow out their beards when society feels their masculinity is at threat"

digest.bps.org.uk/2016/05/10/the-psychology-of-beards-digested/

is this some kind of numale mindtrick to grow shaggy beard?

moustaches or clean shaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=KlgbKIswpzI

I will not become a nu-male.

I'd say a well-groomed mustache will do, unless you have a weak chin

>tfw you would suit a nice short beard but your facial hair is patchy and pathetic

Still better than bald face fems

I do it to hide my fat neck so i guess that's accurate.

And you have this gaywad piece of leftist, liberal, feminist shit as your posterboy?

I haven't shaved in 8 months

Since my mrs left me.

So your assertion would appear to have some merit to it.

I can furthermore confirm that it attracts new ladies, who consider me both sensitive and masculine.

fuck is this better

Bears are a mark of hipsters and numales these days

Wait this trend out before you consider growing one

a beardless man is an oxymoron:

if you don't have a beard, you're a ladyboy.

Also here's another things

My chin and jawline are very nice and I don't want to cover that up

Beards are only good if you have something to hide

Women love beards

you're belgian. the least you could do is cultivate a hercule poirot.

>tfw you can't grow a beard apart from a sparse moustache and chin hair

I have a better idea

Unstoppable pimp.

Finns cant grow beards anyhow

i look like a vagrant

no

Fantastic. I am currently rocking the Obelix myself.

>a weak chin

To a burger is this anything less than a mcdoublechin?

No hair is much more masculine.

Even if you initially look like a tramp, grow it until its about an inch long and then see your barber.

You will emerge from the shop looking like a lost grandson of the last Russian Tzar.

I grow mine out and keep it trimmed. as long as you shave your neck and shape your neckline properly you won't look like a nu make

You think a beard will stop them??

lel

>My appearance dictates my ideology

woman detected

The white looking Cuban girls are hot.

This is what nu males think they can do to be more masculine.
>what can I do to feel like a man that requires me doing absolutely no work
>ah I know! I'll grow a beard!
Real men who have their shit together stay clean shaved. Why grow around your mouth, that which grows wild around your asshole.

Biggest difference here is their necks and jawlines (and soyfaces) not their facial hair

noted though

what? All those SJW landwhales have a mustache. So they cant even let us have that.

Slide thread.

Neckbeards and anyone else who isn't handsome looks worse with a beard.

Beards are for nu-males.
Walrus moustaches are the only really manly solution, like this average Belgian gentleman here

That isn't hot. Not even close.

the virgin beard vs the chad shave

Beards have been co-opted by faggots and wannabe faggots

Try applying testosterone cream on it for a while.
No joke.

More for the Nigel Green from Zulu. Still has that wog killing colonialism feel from it.

No. You have to have actual morals and stand up for them.

What he sees before being eaten.*

This.. Somehow i went 30+ years without knowing that the sort of women i like like facial hair.

Don't be stupid like me. At least try it.

>Can't grow real beard
>Most I can get is a circle beard
Well, women seem to like it so I guess there's that

All soybois have facial hair, so no.

That is the kaiser moustache. Good taste.

Thats referred to as 'Mutton Chops' m8

Still refer to the ol' mutton chops and moustache as the Nigel Green since he looks so majestic slaying sambo's with it.

Seems I was wrong i was confusing the Austrian emperor franz joseph with the German kaiser.

His chop is lack luster. Beta tier mutton.

>>Most I can get is a circle beard

we refer to that as a 'vagina' round these parts.

I kind of agree, I was looking for a bushier example, but the sad fact is that is none.

lemmy is undoubtedly a soyboy.

12 beers and she becomes decent.
Try harder user.

The one in the first pic was.

Nigel wields a sterling mutton chop. Definitely an absencent presence of soy here.

Nice b8 m8 8/8

Only liberals and nu-males grow facial hair nowadays. They all avoid clean shaven because of their undefined jawlines. Shave yourselves clean, like Caesar himself.

soyboys have literally ruined beard for me. It has come to the point that everytime i see one i automatically assume that they are low-test chinlet.

Geen excuses jongen, Caring too much what others think is top soyboy, nu male.

I also have a decent jawline but sometimes i just like to grow it out and go full grizzly Adams, untill my gf nags too much and i shave it all off again.

You're right, of course. But it still won't play well out here with this crowd.

Stop trying, user. They're a lost cause.

I didn't sleep for a single second last night and work is dragging on. This pic is so overwhelmingly terrible that it shocked me into a second wind.

>tfw beard along jawline doesn’t connect to chin beard on one side
>tfw moustache is thin and sparse
>tfw cheeks are bare save for the odd lone hair or two
>tfw grew beard for 4 months and it just looked like pubes
>chin and underchin hair grew to 2 inches in length while rest of facial hair only grew to half inch or less
>father has glorious beard, could grow one at age 25
>age 24 and grow shit poop beard
>grandfather on mom’s side has shit beard genetics, praying I didn’t get mine from him

The pain is real, and prolonged

What kind of women like it?

Looks like an unfucked Osama

beards are for numales

A clean shaven appearance embodies more masculine virtues than being a pub faced soy boy. It shows conscientiousness, dedication and thoughtfulness. Better yet, a clean shaven face makes you look more healthy and youthful. I understand that younger people are always wanting to be older than they are, but they should respect and understand their station in life.

You must shave daily. Never let your beard grow out more than a weekend. Full stubble is acceptable Friday night-Monday morning, because that is the time for relaxation and home. It is not acceptable if you are going to an event or Church.

Distance yourself from soy boys in all ways. Dress modestly. Be clean. Don't try to stand out by fitting in. Most importantly, ignore women.

>growing out our facial hair?
What, like every hipster soyboy neckbeard faggot is already doing ?

I just think it looks cool

>I will not become a nu-male.
the rallying cry of the soyboy

CuckGTOW detected

>X is popular with the people I don't like therefore I hate X now

every god damn time. I wonder how many people here shaved their beards once the soyboy meme came about

I've done both clean shaven and bearded but I prefer going bearded.

>Clean shaven
>Constantly approached by high school party-tier sluts
>Bearded
>Constantly approached by socially conservative chicks who "want to get married and have 100 children"

My theory is that it makes you look more "child ready," same reason they like "dad bod."

Please explain op how growing a beard that makes us look like a rabbi or an imam is going to destroy feminism?
I'll wait.
It should be noted that a thread died for this.
Sage.

That's fucking disgusting

All the biggest cucks out there these days seem to have beards.

Men are supposed to have beards, its the most natural male sign other than your dick. women literally cant grow beards unless on male hormones its not hard to work out.

Simply put cucks and faggots shave and always have... Men have breads cucks dont thats all.

Your women are so easy they approach anything as long it's it isn't recently deceased. Your humblebrag has got you nowhere.

>All the NEETs bashing beards because they can't grow a decent one

I cant grow a beard.

30 years old, 6'2, 210lbs with the deepest voice of anybody I work with and I cant even grow a bad mustache.

>women cant grow a mustache

What are you on about?

Amerimutt hasn't visited southern europe clearly.

>the image of a 1950s American is the height of masculinity
I pity your low standards

Didn't mean to reply to you ignore me.

I thought that giving up sex for lent was going to be hard,thanks for this pic!

Opinion on mustaches, non meme kind

You're fat.

That's the weakest bait I've seen in months, and that's saying something.

Slide thread, sage and hide

I would grow mine out but it fucking grows light brown/blonde. The only color a beard should be is black.

A man knows his audience

t. Razor industry shill

Good if your Tom Selleck

IF THE WOMEN YOU LIKE, LIKE HAVING FACIAL HAIR, THEY'RE MEN DUDE.

Growing a beard makes you more masculine and assertive towards women. If you grow a beard your more respected by men and women. You’ll get looks from women like they are moist and fertile. Men either envy you or idolize you. Most people wont want to start conflict with you and that’s a goodbye thing. A higher chance of tinder dates and it gives you this “I don’t give a fuck attitude”. By all means don’t grow a neck beard, go get it shaped and tamed at the barber, dress well, and clean up your room.