Unilever Threatens to Pull Ads If Facebook Doesn't Censor "Extremist" Content

Globalists don't like people to speak out against the open borders policies of globalism, so they are threatening to pull ads from anyone who does to silence them.

twitter.com/CNBC/status/963423519307718657

Other urls found in this thread:

barrons.com/articles/with-north-america-membership-down-where-can-facebook-gain-users-1518477778
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this will destory kikebook

Censorship helps us. Don't get discouraged. It's better when we use codewords and dog whistles. Their dragnet will pick up the fringe lunatics without tact, it will radicalize newfags that are censored, and it will inevitably sweep up tons of legitimate stuff.

YouTube banned all my Hitler vids but I know use other methods that bring in many times more views than I got before. It also lit a fire under my ass. We need to keep provoking more censorship. Take a censorship as a win and then adapt or use another platform.

>but I know use

>yfw it's megacorporations that attack freedom of speech
Muh free markets tho!

Unilever, Airbnb, and P&G are/were working with Clinton to "help" vulnerable women and children in conflict zones. Just sayin'...

We need to be making these automated machine learning programs as complex and overbearing as possible. They will work for us by censoring shitloads of decent people posting rants, or even just by accident.

I can't stress this enough. We need to provoke these people into cracking down. We will force them to ruin their sites and radicalize people via censorship as they do it.

Hail victory. Don't be discouraged.

>We're going to abandon the two most overwhelmingly dominant advertising platforms in the market if they don't censor meanie drumpfies

Yeah, no. Empty virtue signaling level over 9000.

I never got this meme. Corporations and the government act alike. The key is to have no corporations and a small government.

Yay! More censorship! You've no idea how sick to death the normalfags I know are of Facebook putting them into timeout over posting something as simple as, "but there are only two genders," while they see people trashing God and saying they want Trump supporters to die not be punished at all.

I swear censorship is the best way to put someone down the path to being /ourguy/. If I have to talk about hooked noses or international rootless childeating inbreds instead of saying "kike" so be it.

We're more effective if we use dog whistles and codes. The echo meme was incredibly successful, more than any of us know.

In America at least, Big Brother could only ever be a corporation. Even if the constitution is toilet paper, the legal shenanigans necessary to get around the first amendment put the government at a competitive disadvantage in censorship. As an ever growing percentage of all human communication pass through google and facebook's servers, they're in prime position to take the lead the repression game.

OTOH in Europe "free speech" is a foreign concept, so the government can just straight up arrest you for thoughtcrime with no fuss.

>"Censor more, FB and Google!"
>People move to other platforms
>"Why is traffic going down?"

>Shitposting hurts their ad revenue

Keep doing it, somewhere someone is kvetching about ad revenue losses. YouTube's ad revenue and the comments sections are also another vector.

>Censorship helps us.
>If you kill your enemies they win

Faceberg down 10% with 12-17 year olds. It'll be a good platform to hawk shit to boomers for awhile but its influence in the political space is cratering day by day.

barrons.com/articles/with-north-america-membership-down-where-can-facebook-gain-users-1518477778

KikeTube and Faceberg just started banning videos by hash which was interesting but easily workaround-able. They seem to be sharing a pool and it started with ISIS videos. This makes me believe we'll see pan-Social media censorship tools used by all the major websites, and that we'll see all this anti-ISIS shit turned against whitey. God I hope they do that. We need to provoke provoke provoke.

>If you self censor you win

It's short term pain for long term gain. Trust me.

>Trust me
Why? What about no because what you're saying is retarded?

It's not censorship. The message is the same, but the delivery is different. Most of the good memes on Sup Forums came out of censorship. Oy vey. Goyim know. Echos. Shut it down. etc.

I've noticed that Americans really get triggered when you censor them. We need more normie Americans getting censored.

Not an argument.

You're making the claim faggot

Guess Unilever goes into the trash! I'll never purchase another of their products again.

When I say ban by hash, I mean you can't even upload the video.

Good luck goyim

It's all up there. I'm not going to repeat myself.

It's discouraging the first few times you're censored. I know. But you never forget oppression, it must be an evolved characteristic. The censorship i've faced on every single platform has only taught me new ways to improve.

When RS banned me from spamming JQ facts for days on autotype I went to imgur and uploaded my folder of propaganda which got me 100k views. It was delisted so I went to younow scraped snapchats and sent them Goebbels speaking about the Jews.

etc.

Censorship hurts ecelebs for sure, but not people trying to change the culture pseudo-anonymously.

A good number of the people that bookmarked that album had a "really makes you think" when only 1930's propaganda gets removed. I guarantee it. They will also probably have mods look for third reich content becuase I did that, and future crackdowns will only redpill more people.

We need to keep provoking mass censorship. Expensive labour is fine but machine learning will be our greatest weapon to use against them. We've already turned many lefties against kiketube by abusing the report feature and getting their videos put into limited state.

Eventually the Jew will understand that salvation can only come through reformation. They will clean house, or better yet go to Israel for a few generations until they learn how to play nice with others.

>"why is the right winning so much support worldwide"

Maybe the world doesn't need Unilever anymore...

We would be doing so even more if there weren't so much censorship.

you know how easy it is to make your own laundry detergant that costs like $5-6 to make 3+ gallons that will last for months? fuck Unilever and proctor and gamble