What's your opinion on 'open relationships' Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on 'open relationships' Sup Forums?

My opinion is this is not politics.

Extremely degenerate.

It’s the most jewish thing a white person can do.

Unless you're into dudes she's gonna get 10X the partners you will by simply batting her eyelids.
It's basically a woman's way of 'try before you buy' and her leaving

degenerate

degenerate cuck

There is no such thing. It's two people cheating on each other who haven't gotten around to breaking up yet. I live near a degenerate MA college city and I've seen this dozens of times, they both say they're okay with it until one of the side pieces is better than them and their spouse leaves them.

Don't be a manwhore you degenerate cuckolded fuck

A nice way of sugar coating men being cucks, and women being sluts

degenerate

destroys society

Kys

Also known as a fuck buddy.

Good way to get stds.
Also sage.

Gf will get fucked by 300 guys a year, and you're basically lucky if you pull 1 or 2 girls in the same period.

Biologically benefits females unless you are top 20%. Degenerate beyond belief.

Well, I hate them. But this is what a relationship is in 2018. Girls will cheat on you openly so you have to go into any relationship thinking it is an open one. Don't be mutual. You can't be, or else you will be heartbroken.

Call it whatever you want you're still a cuck and the nigger she's fucking while you pay for her house has AIDS.

If you want to go around fucking everyone why be in a relationship, kinda makes ur significant other not so significant

Absolutely disgusting. If you'd willingly allow your partner to be with someone else, there's something mentally wrong with you.

True love is between a man and a woman.
Open "relationships" are not love.
Its degeneracy usually concocted by the female but the male can be pathetic enough to want to try it.
It always ends with trust being abused, bonds broken, love replaced replaced with jealousy, disdain, greed, and lust.
Its truly a disgusting display and there is no love to be found.

I've known a few people that have done this. One partner is always super beta. Actually knew a woman who went from being exclusive with a guy to just being his booty call whole being in a supposed 3-way relationship. But the guys especially who agree to something like this are just sad, like mega soyboys who've probably never had a decent male role model at any point in their lives to steer them away from making such a monumentally retarded life choice

>What's your opinion on 'open relationships'

They're one of those things I thought sounded cool back when I was a dateless virgin.
i.e - before learning through experience that relationships need to involve a great deal of responsibility and commitment, and not the indulgence of selfish urges.

>What's your opinion on 'open relationships' Sup Forums?
Trash-tier. The true redpill is polygamy. A harem of a dozen wives will prevent you from ever being unfaithful.

Degenerate

>The true redpill is polygamy
I have my suspicions this, on a wide scale, will result in incest-like mutations over generations

>result in incest-like mutations over generations
Genetic engineering, and gene-therapy, my dude.

Based Peterson
Hang all cucks

Muslim

Muslims were right about a few things. Give them at least some credit.

I did an open relationship at her request (it was the end of the relationship anyways, this is the nail in the coffin etc) and I sabotaged her confidence by having a girl I was talking to come over the night I agreed to it, and then making passive aggressive comments on her appearance when we alone, in the joking but not joking bf/gf way, you know? She didn't even get a single date, and was in fact stood up twice, possibly due in part to a network of friends who made the dates aware she was "taken." Stupid bitch still can't get over her depression and still hasn't found a job, still lives at home after I kicked her out, that's what you get for "being too tired after work" to attend my office party, but checking in at a bar that same night.