What the fuck? You can't just say something like this to a 12 year old girl!!!

What the fuck? You can't just say something like this to a 12 year old girl!!!

How would you have phrased it then?

Fill your belly with children.

Then I'm going to fill your belly with my white seed just like your mother wanted.

I'll stuff you with tons of white stuff just like your mother would have wanted

what if i can

I'll stuff your belly with semen.

I'll take responsibility

I'm gonna make you eat all the eggs, just like your mother wanted.

He's planning for the long game.

Is this some sort of Japanese expression for sex? I don't get it.
I haven't watched this anime, btw.

i've never seen a proof of her being 12

"12歳" means twelve years old.

She needs his hit sticky rice inside of her.

KISAMA DO YOU WANT RICE OR SEMEN IN YOUR BELLY

Rive for the belly, semen for the womb.

Let's not lie, that looks extremely painful!

So that's what that means, wow your memes continue to bypass the point and head into the territory of wacky banality.
>tfw if you thought I voted trump in the meme wars

Memes are for edgy teens.

I´m gonna fill your belly with my yogurt and make sweet peppers.

I did a double-take when he said this. I rarely see MCs being so frank in wanting to take responsibility for the girl they like.

Their whole relationship was so cute and sweet.

>like

Wouldn't budding relationship work better for Ikoma and Mumei? I know about the snippets from the LN where Ikoma is charmed by her at times. Sounds like season 2 development.

"budding relationship" works too. Either way, he is into her and wants to be with her. That was made clear in the last drama CD.

May she have a fruitful relationship with him then, why make this a spoiler text issue eh?

Interesting.

Then the internet needs to get it's drivers licence and ________.

Your interests bore me wacky tacky face tiki

>Not her armpits
Pretty sure, her sweaty armpits would be a good way to season the onigiri

Go be with the other Suigintou avatar rp'er - your tripcode is meant for better boards than this. I've had my fill of being micro murdered by disgruntled bumper cars in homo sapien format, thank you very much.

Because the drama CDs haven't been released in English yet so I don't know if that's a spoiler issue for some. I did a preliminary translation a few months ago, but haven't revised it for release yet because I've had other things to work on since then.

I don't know if he's aware of the exact nature of his love for her, but wanting to be with her is something he actually said there (when asked).