Black people

I have no problem with blacks. Why do people hate them? Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have no culture

Black people and niggers are two separate things.

They are uncivilized and have no culture

there is not a single black country that anyone would want to live in (including other blacks)

Because people live with them

Because they're a tiny sliver of the population but responsible for most of the violent crime and expect everyone around them to kiss their ass while bringing absolutely nothing to civilization's table. They're a race of spoiled unintelligent children deserving a slap.

>my wh*toid ass is on FIRE

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4

hi shitskin

You're supposed to be helping us against the wh*toid Amerimutt menace, faggot.

Name on great african civilization other than egypt that is still around.

Some on this board agree, and some don't.

I would ask where you live but then I saw that flag...

Like egypt was black... gfto with your bs.

Because of pic related

I find most blacks are fine, even totally cool. What people have a problem with is broader black culture: their shit music, their crime, their glorification of being “hard” and “street,” their inclination toward thinking the world owes them something, etc.
Individual blacks tend to be fine. Just like individual whites tend to be nothing special. It’s a cultural thing.

Statistics

Did you know that the only reason that Blacks have a higher crime rate than Whites is poverty? It's true! Pay no attention to pic related.

More statistics

Poverty also is the sole cause of variation in intelligence. Again, ignore pic related.

Lurk moar. The reasons will become quite clear.

This is a fun one for dinnertime conversation.

>profits
What profits?? Normal people won't see it in theatres because target audience will without doubt spoil the experience by being loud and obnoxious, and target audience also won't see it in theatres, we'll, because they don't pay for movies.

WANANDA, NIBBA!

While I'm here, might as well post all this shit. There's a lot of these.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

>pick unrelated

bullshit! it's just niggers having a night out

Because high crime rate and such also because they have no sense of beauty that comes from a simple decent life of harmony.

I don't hate black people but I do hate niggers of any skin color.

Because they take much from society while contributing notably little. They're at the bottom of society in literally every culture on earth, yet a bunch of leftists would somehow want you to believe that it is the entire world that is wrong about black people.

>I have no problem with blacks.
how many live on your street user?

about half of all childbirths in the US are paid for by medicaid. Only 23% of the US population is on medicaid.

about 44% of all baby formula purchased in the US is paid for by SNAP. Only 13% of the US population is on SNAP.

about 66% of blacks are on government assistance programs, while about 5% of whites are.

whites are subsidizing their existence and they have the gall to complain.

You need to live and work and go to school where they are the majority. They make you racist.

Niggers are super when they're in Africa.

As for America they fucked up by not returning them to sender so now would have to balkanise if they want to detach from them.

I avoid them like the plague and have been fine

We aren't even halfway through these. We aren't even A THIRD of the way through these.

Why do Jews hate whites? Same thing.

blacks complain permanently about racism and whites with imaginary privileges, who wants such depressed individuals which have rarely a realistic mindset in its own country/society. I'm glad they aren't here and will oppose any immigration of non-whites with exception of east Asians.

that pic has been proven as a fake

Niggers (nigger is different from black) don't work or try to improve themselves, since their lives goes to shit because they don't try at all they resort to collect welfare and/or crimes, welfare sucks a lot of money from government which makes all of the country shittier and crimes don't really need an explanation. If niggers were mostly hard working and din't vote for the left so that they can get free shit no one would have a problem with them.

They're different, duh. Plus they mate with our women and kill off our bloodlines with black genes.

This. Niggers tend to clump, black people know how to integrate

Post said proof.

>wh*toid
>the guy is from Bangladesh, so not White
Lmao is this the power of the Roach?

Get a life faggot

but it was....

is there some way we can identify each other on rope day, like a secret sign or patch or something. I want to know if im exterminating apes with a Sup Forumslock or not

>Disney loses out on money
Or
>Disney is forced to give away money
OR
>Disney doesn’t give money to blacks and is deemed racist, furthering their monetary losses

MAKE IT STOP

We already have one, but i’m not telling you what it is, FBI

Cool. Now stop ruining my property value with low income housing.

You obviously didn't grow up around the nigger.

No thanks.

Because their ability to evaluate events that haven't been realized, to determine potential outcomes does not exist.

They can't entertain the abstract idea of something that hasn't factually happened, to determine what actions could be taken to mitigate unideal outcomes.

if I remember it right, all of those numbers in the pic don't match with any known Bureau of Justice stats.