What do you think about this master piece?

What do you think about this master piece?

>this master piece
Did you upload the wrong image by accident?

Nope

You leave me at a loss for words.

I never realized until I watched After War Gundam X how much this rips it off

Should've removed the kids, cut the episode count in half and provide an actually satisfying, conclusive ending.
Then it might've actually been great. As it stands there's too much shit in it.

I don't mind the idea of kids, it's just the main character is a dumbass most of the time. Also agree they could have made it one season.

AO was good.

First series was great. About all.

I liked the TV series OP, but that movie was hot garbage.

First half was fantastic, second half went too ayy lmao instead of surfing robots

Its a masterpiece.

It was pretty great. Awesome soundtrack and aesthetic, only weakened by some of the characters. Probably would have been better if Eureka had one adopted kid instead of three, but that would require better writing. Best part though was the character development. By the end Renton was actually kinda cool, at least compared to the start when he was an annoying little shit.

mai waifu

weak bait

Was the first non Miyazaki anime I'd ever seen - The thing that got me into anime.
Absolutely loved it, still do.
It's a shame it gets such a bad rap from those who saw the series first and were unable to enjoy it as a stand alone thing.

Long hair retarded Eureka is cute

Would have been an 8/10 without the three orphan faglets and the soccer episode. Still 7/10, will rewatch eventually.

One of my favorite anime, but fuck everything else after the original.

>one season
It was one season, genius.

>the soccer episode
This. Fuck this so much. Everyone complains about the pacing, but I could honestly handle it fine because there was usually some important element to every episode even if they could have crammed them into fewer. But that soccer episode, what the fuck.

We're talking about the movie guys, not the series.

Fuck you.

Too bad, no one wants to talk about the movie.

I think the same the soccer episode is trash

Who thought that shit was a good idea to make?

doesn't renton kick holland in the face in that episode?

I have no idea. I mean, clearly they were reaching to make the four-cour mark with material that probably would have fit three better, but even so they could have done a whole lot better than that particular filler.

Yeah, he and Eureka both jump off of Holland's face to make a shot.

I think the same the soccer episode is trash

I don't know but for me that episode is can be more but is trash