Boku no Hero Academia

So who's the traitor?

Kill grape

Hey [B]eku

Definitely not Invisigirl, since she's so easy to see through.

HE IS THE TRAITOR AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Not one of the students

I get Mineta not being your favorite character but that's a bit much.

Are you implying Tooru is blond?

Post Urara's Urara

You already know the answer to this.

What if it's the red herring?

Grape's been poisoned by association with Patreak.

it's not the kids
>villains have no idea what their quirks are
>kids have no idea All Might is weaker

Why do people shit on Suneater's quirk?

Seems pretty decent

this meme is so shit and illogical
stop posting

It's Sero. No matter situation the dude is always chill. He could get caught in the act and play it off like it's nothing.

Stop, this will hurt AM too much

Couldn't it only be Blood, Eraser or one of the pussycats?

How else would the villains know where the kids were going to be during the summer camp arc?

ochako

>people think the traitor is a teacher or a class A student
>no one realizes it could be someone from class B
>everyone just forgets that both classes were at the training camp but they only focused on A
traitor is a B student, calling it now

>I know, I'll live a double life of being both a police detective and hang out at some manchild's dank bar cave all the time
>I'll somehow appear two places at once
>but I'll wear the same tie
>I'll also provide lacking information about All Might even though that's the whole point of this elaborate charade

Best

It's just grapefag doing that. Amakiji's quirk is powerful in this setting.

it's Blood imo

The Best

Stain knows you're all fakes, and the pretenders must be rectified

>Blood
I thought his name was Vlad?

probably because traitor reveal should mean something and not just be "background character #17"

Ok we need a BNHA vydia now

Kendou

when will this move be used
nobody likes you or your autistic idol, stainposter

'Let's see what it looks like, Amajiki,' Mirio said as he knelt, peeling the briefs over Amajiki's hips. He laughed softly as he surveyed the alien design. 'Almost like a woman.' Amajiki shivered as Mirio's fingers rubbed the soft, furred lips of the genital pouch, centered high on the pubic mound. Lips so swollen and sensitive now. Mirio's thumbs slid along the moist inner surface of the labia, parted, opened them, revealing the rounded head of the cock, a glistening pink jewel framed within. Mirio's breath touched him there, moist and tickling. Amajiki felt the first head begin to come forth, shy, eager, responding to that delicate touch. There . . . there . . . I'll show you . . ." Mirio repeated, stroking steadily at the tender, changing flesh. Fascinated, he watched the three petals curl back to reveal glistening chartreuse surfaces studded with hypersensitive spots of darker green, the two side tendrils gracefully uncoiling to stand like oiled serpentine honor guards beside the rising, proud, gleaming central shaft. "Like an orchid," Mirio whispered, "or a cross between . . . an orchid and a great pink anthurium . . .. Oh, it's beautiful! What are these two things for?" He ran his fingers along the wet, quivering tendrils.

>implying we would attempt to become heroes
We'd be the quirkless trash or the poor guys with weak quirks - like the eye stretching or tiny spikes. No need to punish us for mediocrity.

Does Froppy pass the Stain test?

>prioritizing rescuing Deku even while Shiggy is in her face
vs.
>"if we break the rules we're the same as villains"

how could it be anyone but toga?

How is Iida not dead?

Kaminari theory is just too good to not be true, user. I don't want him to be the traitor, but the facts are there!

I'm also thinking it might be Sero, mostly because I feel like one of the remedial kids is the traitor.

I wanna play vidya with Shiggy!

That one is too long, and a bit of an overkill

People hate grapes, because of the grapefag, the character is funny at times, but he makes the same joke one too many times for my tastes.

Ochako is OP

so why didn't Kurogiri know what quirks students had so he wouldn't deposit a frog directly into the water?

Don't care, Stain will change the world and Spinner will help him

Ojiro is so cool.

>Jirou gets development
>gains confidence
>Kaminari becomes more than a gag character
It's the best possible outcome for that subset of 1-A.

All Might is disappointed in you for slacking off.

I hate the character even without some autismo shitposting on a malesian pipe carving forum, he's incredibly one dimensional and detracts from the rest of the cast

Good shit

It's Shinso. He uses his quirk to get information from the teachers.

Bnha game made by cc2 when?

>they switch poses

I hope it's a dancing game.

They underestimated the students.
Sounds exactly like the type of mistake Shiggy would make.
The only info they were interested in was AM's status.

>supposedly a good guy
>important enough to know about all-might's weak form
>doesn't even appear on 3rd anniversary cover with such staple characters as
>pink worm girl, above fat gum
>beast-man, above tokoyami
>literally who, behind mirio

When the rest of Class 1-a and the entirety of 1-b become relevant.

I don't get something. Are we supposed to take all his advises seriously after it was said by both AM and Aizawa (and I think Gran Torino) that he was a terrible teacher?

Give it some time

Aizawa isn't even a good teacher for first years.

>he doesn't fap to his waifu/husbando daily
Shame on you.

>a dancing game
Boku no hero acadenmia dancing all night?

Jesus, I thought Koda's fucking head was Mei's skirt over her knee.

He's not a pro or a student.
I don't see Recovery Girl or Inku either, I guess in reality they're standing on each other shoulders under a trench coat to form All for One

It's midnight

>Ochako as a grapler

>pink worm girl

Is that Ryukyu?

gay

Yes.

Is Amajiki a fucking alien

This can be called a lot of things, but gay is not one of them

Why is Mina so fucking annoying

G-guys, c-consider this:
What if detective kun's quirk is something like Tokoyami's shadow, but instead of the punching raging one, it's a shadow that can make portals, and instead of the the bipolar bird, it has the shape of the kurogiri we know?

Because Aoyama only exists to suffer

>Mina's eyes
This is unsettling user

Do Aoyama's lasers produce heat? I honestly thought it was just a 'punches from the punch dimension' thing, especially since he can propel himself with them.

Does Bones have experience animating characters with scales?
I hope Spinner doesn't end up looking like a mess half the time.
Or they could go cheap and just apply a non moving scale texture and call it a day

Is Deku the "kid appeal" character?

Twice exists you know

Isn't Mina basically a gyaru?

>yes shoopkeep, I need two exact ties, I'm need to make sure my top secret shadow self matches my style

>Deku on the left side of the class
how can anyone fuck this up

I like how the game think outside the box and have crazy ideas like the ones we have. But still i think that if that move were to be used, it would look stupid as fuck.

yea

Photons produce opposite force but very little.
So if it's not just capeshit logic then yes it's not just light or radiation that comes out of his belt.

>not being scared of frisbee iida coming at you at 900 km/h

It looks stupid but it's actually cool.

His quirk has been stated to be lie detecting.

Kurogiri didn't know about One For All or the real extent of All Might's injury since he bought the bluff. Weird that AfO didn't tell them, but there it is.

>still no Deku and Eri doujins
Am I really going to have to wait for the anime to catch up?

>During the Stain fight he only goes for the kill on Indian Chief and Iida even when Todoroki and Deku are going ham on him.
Huh. Cool villain.

he only joined up later

they've already drawn scales in BNHA

only if the kid has horns

doujins with them doing cute hero things, r-right?

>Wanting Deku and Eri doujins

I think you overestimated how sick the nips are

To be fair hou know the strips nor the color