who is this

Yup

No.

Yes

Yeah

Are gays gay?

Was it rape?

Yes that's the purest form of love.

Boys loving boys is the purest form of love there is. When a boy and a girl love each other, their love is motivated by the animal urge to procreate. The love of boys for other boys is purely based on companionship, affection, and desire for mutual pleasure, with no base evolutionary urges tainting their love.

Boys who love boys are thus the pinnacle of human evolution since they have risen above evolution itself.

Fpbp

what about
girls who love girls

No that's forbidden love, nothing but dirty disgusting lust.

I disagree with . In order of purity:

Boys loving boys > girls loving girls > weird fetishes > hetshit

Swap forbidden love and hetshit and you've got it.

I sometimes refuse to believe that a human being can really become this twisted. Truly a devil's work.

Have you ever considered suicide? Legit question.

If this is not trolling, you're really as far away from the light and truth as humanly possible.

Unexceptionally, any normal heterosexual male would find kissing or having sex with a man absolutely disgusting, as should be the objective taste. It is so disgusting that it's punishable by death in many religions. A "romantic" relationship between men can only be built on lust. Lowly instinctive lust.

Yuri however is fundamentally different from both het and yaoishit. Agape, the nature of love, is what Yuri stands for. Well, but I don't expect you to even try to fathom that.

I don't know what you've been going through in your life, but at this point there is already no turning back. Behind that ugly land whale face of yours is a soul that will never see a light of heaven. You are going to hell.

It would be extremely painful.

excellent post, good job user

You know the work you're getting that definition from is explicitly referencing love between men?

no, that's fucking gay

this made me happy and sad at the same time

Doesn't exist, all women hate each other. Dykes are just headcases who go after women because they either never had a real man in their life (usually no daddy), a man fucked them up or they're too ugly to get a man. Even the love between mother and daughter is mostly just instinct rather than one of genuine liking.

What said is 100% truth.

Milo, is that you? Shouldn't you be at bible study, getting 11 year old boys to suck your diseased, gonerrea infested greek dick?

>Liking this shit

It gets infinitely more tolerable if you view the creep as a bottom bitch.

What the fuck?

I'm just happy it's over and that we can now move on to the infinitely superior couple.

have you ever been kissed user?

YES

Nope, but you are the living proof they can certainly love dicks.

eh its fine, not the greatest thing in the universe (Love Stage, Doukyuusei, Yuri!! On Ice) but it's still fine and nice to keep watching.

Girls loving girls is the purest form of love.

>Yuri on Ice
>greatest anything

This is why the world hates us gay people.

You have to agree that (sadly) it's one of the best recent gay animes out there.

>YoI
>Gay

Wanna find out?

Ehh it was gay to me.

LEWD

>Ehh it was gay to me.
I can't believe I got tricked into thinking the pic you posted was some kind of proposal scene when it was nothing of the sort in reality. This show was an utter waste of time an the fact that people hypes it up as "gay" is laughable.

It wasn't?

"My Boyfriend" is a mistake

It is a proposal, but it never ends in something concrete, and it is taken like a fucking joke, this is just straight up blue balling anyone who wants to see them together, i don't know the reasons for this really, and i do hope the movie gives some answers in form of a real wedding.

>Fenrir
>girl