What did you do Sup Forums??

gib

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

..me dat

actually we should all support this. the producers won't make another kangz movie if this turns out to be a problem for them, fearing the nigs demanding free stuff

Give us free sheeeeeeit!

Basketballs for all

And if it does work out then the bonus is black communities are improved and maybe crime is reduced...or the pol/ in me says it will increase crime because they will have more shit to steal. Fuck logic is a bitch.

>disney gibs me dat
>nigger rappers and actors are too greedy to give back to their community

We hate Jews more than negroes

It’s not like I spent a fucking dollar on this movie so I don’t care if niggers demand all of that Jewish money.

I think the actors should donate their pay as well. They should share the wealth with their oppressed brothers and sisters. To keep the money makes them race traitors.

>he never heard about Hollywood accounting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting

This movie's about africans. African americans have nothing to do with africans anymore. Too mixed and haven't been to africa for almost 300 years. They don't deserve anything (not saying that actual africans deserve free shit)

>pouring money into the community will reduce crime
>not thinking it goes to shiny bling, rims, music and drugs
It will create a hierarchy of thievery where poorer black neighborhoods will steal from richer black neighborhoods which will cause gangs to create invisible walls to protect the community and the money flow.

Like a good American, I signed it yesterday.

>sudden realization that telling blacks they are no longer Africans is a white supremacist psyop to prevent black supremacy from gaining identity and forcing everyone to believe we all came from Africa kind of like All Lives Matter
It all makes sense.

GIB

ME

Blacks are never going to stop demanding free money because of muh slay-ber-ree. Really, talked to them at all is a huge waste of time. I pray that a virus decimates their kind.

*talking Anyway, all blacks are niggers these days.

This is turning into a beautiful shitstorm

inb4 people start calling the producers "rayciss" because they're not donating all profits to black communities and "Making money off the backs of black people" making a vauge connection to slavery

Disney wants the black audience
Black people want GIBS
Disney gives no GIBS
Blacks chimp out and boycott
White peoples fault

DAT

MUH DICK!
GIBS

Either way, they win.

Imagine if they get so mad about this that they kill Black Panther in Infinity war.

im all for it leaf fag

I love it when we sic the nigs on the kikes for a change. Turnabout is fair play huh Shlomo?

gibme.dat

getjob.gif

chimp.exe

WE

awesome idea, get it rolling on twitter

NEED

I've seen some lefties point out that this movie is made by "White Men", little do they know it's actually (((White Men)))

MO

Sign the petition, whether Disney is forced to pay or nogs chimp out it means no more movies like this in the future. Also if they pay less Gibbs for the Jews. Also imagine how much it will redpill normies if this gain enough tractionz

MONAY

FO

DEM

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PROGRAMS

Please let this go viral.

Normies can't tell the difference and get pissed when it gets brought up. Been there, done that.

>Disney agrees
>Proceeds to donate it to African relief funds
>Niggers in the USA chimp out

the us government has been pouring money into black communities for decades and all we have to show for it is more black on black violence.

>Vivica A Fox
literally who?

Fuck this movie. next.

gibs me dat!

Only good can come from this, also we should use those fake news generators using black celebrity icons to promote it implying their endorsement.

Its a lose/lose
Take money from jews
Give it to nigs

>And if it does work out then the bonus is black communities are improved and maybe crime is reduced..

Do you seriously believe this!

money can't chance the lack of brain

Poor people who are bad with money will not all of a sudden better themselves if you give them more money. Blacks are really bad with money.

Betcha that Sheboon isn't willing to lead by example.
Talk's cheap, Shee-rilla. Take your chubby little paw out of the air, wrap it around a pen, and get to stroking your own damn checks.

Need to meme this to the fullest

>they think Disney would give away their money....

Paying off looters to not loot your shit only increases the looting because they know you have stuff to loot. All you have to do is look at the white nigger scandi vikings if you need an example.

Well, didn't the Ironman profits go to the super wealthy?

dem programs be expensive

Nah Disney and marvel should keep the money and piss them off im sure there's going to one hell of a chimp out.

Black people do

Reminder we can crush Capeshit with this and make Infinity War a huge flop if we keep this up.

Oy vey shut it down!

kek.jpg

How do you donate to the "african american community?" Take money to the ghettos and dump it in the street?

Seriously how? More welfare? We already give them enough free shit.

THIS IS WHY BLACK PANTHER WILL FAIL

The only characters which are considered interesting are ones whom have one or more flaws in which they need to overcome to suceed

You can not have minorities who are flawed in films anymore without being attacked by SJWs

It's a formula which simply doesn't work.

RIP beetlejuice.

You mean a win/win

Phase 1
>pay for nogs to see a movie
Phase 2
>pay for nogs blaxit
Phase 3
>enjoy the future we’ve secured for future generations

Shut it down! They are learning!

No they don't. They just say whatever they think will make you or anyone else give them money.

Dump funds into local charities and churches that buy clothes, food, school supplies for kids.

They better not, I have a ton of stock in Disney. Lower profits means a lower valuation. Niggers better not fuck with my money.

No
>use it for propaganda
>spend wastefully

>whypipl oppress
Found your flaw.

That’s what the federal government is for.

yes

Your stocks are gonna get BLACKED

Why isn't there a push for black people to get into stocks? Seems like a quick rich scheme.

>no flaws
>black

>wanting a nanny state.

>Dump funds into local charities and churches that buy clothes,
scams
>food
not one person died of hunger in the US last year
>school supplies for kids
oh, right, THAT's why the blacks can't learn, pencils n sheeit

spread on social media

Ching Chong please, I'm not advocating for donations I was answering his questions. No amount of money will fix niggers without fixing their genetics first.

I disagree with this idea of hyping up the black community, it detracts from our influence to help an already privileged group squawk about how underprivileged they are. You're better off merely approving of Black Panther for being the trad ethnostate par excellence.

Agreed

We will meme the nogs into going after the Jews shekels

This is another win win meme

Either Jews give in to the gimmie gibs

Or dats racist

Gas yourself

How are blacks supposed to learn with grape menthol flavored pencils? Set up to fail

Ie food aid in Haiti, all of shit hole Africa

>Why do you hate Hollywood and Jews so much user?
Literally because of shit like this.

>White people, don't you dare be in the theater for Black Panther when black people might want to watch it without you there!
>White parents, don't you dare buy your kids Black Panther toys that black kids might want!
>White critics, don't you dare talk about Black Panther when black critics want to be heard!
>Disney! Don't you dare take a profit off of making Black Panther when black people might want that money!
I feel like I've learned a lot about why black communities end up the way they do from this.

Founder wrote in stone that the job of the federal government is to provide general welfare

i seriously doubt disney would actually cave in and give them free money. but it doesnt matter

the winning scenario here is blacks dont get shit, gets mad, yell racist at their liberal puppet masters.

either normies see their disgusting behavior and get redpilled or they also turn against their liberal masters

Vivica Fox Net Worth: Vivica Fox is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $6 million.

or blacks actually gets money, and there will never be any KANGZ shit in the media again

beetle is still alive

Quick - buy stock in blunt wraps

GIB ME DAT MONEY

No he dead

in 50 years the non whites will storm the suburbs like in south africa

nigga been dead for years