Is there a Charles Manson "red pill"?

Was he really as crazy as they say or was he some kind of CIA nigger? A patsy perhaps?
Is there a reason (((they))) made just another murder so high profile? I

I mean, I live in St. Louis. We have families get murdered multiple times a year. Even high profile (albeit not famous). Niggers get killed daily, occasionally by police. But that only makes news if people burn shit down afterward.

I guess I'm asking why was Manson so high profile, from a "biased against mainstream narrative" perspective.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcmmadnessnews.blogspot.com/2015/05/
youtube.com/watch?v=-qMFBqCeAc8
youtu.be/lALvC5__kf8
dangerousminds.net/comments/classic_rock_conspiracy_theory_weird_scenes_inside_the_canyon
sott.net/article/155794-Inside-The-LC-The-Strange-but-Mostly-True-Story-of-Laurel-Canyon-and-the-Birth-of-the-Hippie-Generation-Part-1
youtu.be/mpx4ODP35VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XJAnWPXa33w&list=PL324392D8E4F8A5B2&index=13
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson#Childhood
youtube.com/watch?v=s2gl-nlk6Yw&index=14&list=PL324392D8E4F8A5B2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Any YouTube links I guess? I have some time

Note I'm not being all "hurry he has a swastica he must be one of us durrrr" this is just a random point of curiosity.

Was there an alt narrative intentionall pushed, or was this just people whacked tf out on LSD

Well just wondering. As usual gotta figure it out for my self.

As they say "Nulius in verba"

You clearly are really new to this site little fella. Charles Manson is the ultimate redpill.

He got fucked by Nixon calling him guilty on television

He had a bunch of women that he could treat as cattle/sexslaves as well as personal hitmen.

Manson was incredibly gifted in neurolinguistics so much so that he was seen as a danger. the guy was a master of persuasion and with the circles he was in it's very likely he was a test subject or involved with the government in some form. Manson's case is also a good one to review objectively as it shows what the power of media not just reporting fact but creating an entire narrative or spreading fake news that in turn creates reality

Read siege

Manson is worshipped by atomwaffen satanists who are literally untermensch

checked
Manson was so high profile in part because the hippie shit was everywhere back then (even tho he wasn't really a hippie) and he was connected to the Hollywood party crowd thru drugs and sex. He scared the shit out of the privileged beautiful people jet set because he had moved so easily among them.

mcmmadnessnews.blogspot.com/2015/05/

Mein Kampf first, then IM, then Siege

They're mostly esoteric hitlerists actually, enjoy being cucked tho

>AW are untermensch

Then the lightning and the sun.
I assumed everyone here read mein kampf

youtube.com/watch?v=-qMFBqCeAc8

Those days of Sup Forums are long gone. Nowdays its edgy teens and old cucky boomers. I mostly lurk here to advocate people to read some literature. Not asking them to read Evola or something, most people here dont even know who or what Evola is

It likely has to do with his understanding of manipulation. A valuable and dangerous set of skills that the alphabet does not want slipping out cuz it would diminish their own effectiveness.

>families
>get murdered multiple times a year.
Wot. Are the undead or something?

He tried to pull off some CIA nigger tier shit with a bunch of drugged up idiots

He was likely a patsy the CIA used to bring down the hippy movement because of the vietnam protests.

If i remember correctly he wasnt even in the same city when the murders happened, he never actually killed anyone, he was declared guilty by nixon on national television before his trial (why would he even care about a few murders?)

In his "trial" he wasnt even allowed to set up a defense or call certain witnesses who could've confirmed his whereabouts idk its been a while since i read looked into this stuff

But he did make a couple good songs this ones still one of my favorites

youtu.be/lALvC5__kf8

dangerousminds.net/comments/classic_rock_conspiracy_theory_weird_scenes_inside_the_canyon

Give this a read to understand the cia and hippy connection

checked

sott.net/article/155794-Inside-The-LC-The-Strange-but-Mostly-True-Story-of-Laurel-Canyon-and-the-Birth-of-the-Hippie-Generation-Part-1

The CIA and canyon connection seems real but to a limited extent, but I wonder how frank Zappa was so redpilled on this so early. Listen to, we are only in it for the money.

Because he was a fucking spook

Mfw op left just before his answers started coming in.

Patience is a virtue lad. This place opened my eyes to his case and how they actually had little to no evidence implicating him in the murders. He shouldnt have been found guilty.

An innocent gifted man who died in jail for daring to expose the demonic worship going on in the "elite" circles in America

Danny Trejo is an option
"No the crazy part is that dude was Charles Manson and the CIA made him a fall guy"

Op*

Manson was the modern-day rasputin
probably way ahead of his time kek

The redpill isn't supernatural or /x/tier LARPing bullshit.

The redpill is he was a guy with a checkered past who came to Cali to make music.

He didn't have alot of options so he fell in with some women who were fucked up. The women decided to go on a killing spree but didn't involve him.

When the women were caught later they do what all women do and blamed a man. Charlie, who never had any involvement.

Charlie had a borderline personality and was later driven insane from the Injustice.

Read Siege.

you tell me
youtu.be/mpx4ODP35VQ

Manson was fucked up I won't defend him as a person but the way he was effectively kangaroo courted speaks volumes.

The whole Roman Polanski/Sharon Tate thing sounds like a setup/.

Like Polanski and the elites used Manson to do a ritual sacrifice for him and then throw him under the bus to the CIA but Manson was smart enough to delegate it to his followers and not take the heat himself.

This one action explains why he was effectively tried by media, the plans were already in place to throw him under the bus but he threw a wrench into it all by being smart enough to delegate it off to someone else.

He was buried so the whole thing wouldn't come out.

Do you really think someone who suffered what happened to Sharon Tate would be sane enough to make the Ninth Gate unless he was already doing that kind of Satanic shit from the onset.

Charles Manson? You mean Robin Williams?

a fucking loon

Charles Manson is my grandfather. My mom was raised on a commune with a bunch of his kids, apparently he fathered hundreds of children. She never met him. Also, she's a state prosecutor and served in the Navy in military intelligence. Weird, huh?

scientology

Read the book about his process, there was absolutely no way they'd let him get a fair trial.

Also: try putting Manson's story together with Polanski's (Rosemary's Baby) and Lennon's death.

Look up what happened to Frykowski's son.

He's completely insane. I don't know much about his beliefs and what quality they were, but if you watch videos of the guy he is actual homeless man rambling on the street levels of insane.

lol hes about 7 levels above you

That's completely intentional. That's a trick to intimidate, confuse, and survive. He has talked about extensively.

His pops was a military man, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJAnWPXa33w&list=PL324392D8E4F8A5B2&index=13

Learn from Sup Forums's true philosopher

I think most of that is a put-on. He enjoys his notoriety and has no interest in leaving prison. He had an impossibly fucked childhood and spent most of his formative years imprisoned.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson#Childhood
Here's a pertinent tidbit:
>During the second of two subsequent break-ins of grocery stores, Manson was arrested and sent at age 13 to the Indiana Boys School, a strict "reform school". He later claimed that he was raped there by other students with the encouragement of a staff member. He developed a self-defense technique he later called the "insane game", in which he would screech, grimace and wave his arms to convince aggressors that he was insane when he was physically unable to defend himself.

Polanski, Tate and the rest of them were part of a Jewish pedo ring that Charlie saw when he was tight with the Beach Boys and was disgusted by, which meant he ranted about it to his 'children' and they acted on his hatred. I'm not saying they weren't all fucked on acid but his disgust for the particular celebrities they targeted was completely justified

They made the murders high profile to back up and shine light on his claims of the coming Helter Skelter.

Here charles talks about the jew, its a nice listen

youtube.com/watch?v=s2gl-nlk6Yw&index=14&list=PL324392D8E4F8A5B2

Manson still makes me wonder if he was larger than he appeared to be and fucked up by not killing polanski, instead just got his guests.

He thought the Aryan Brotherhood would have his back in prison, but since he ordered the murder of a woman (a pregnant one at that) they were gonna want him dead as well. So, he played up his crazyness to keep himself in solitary and away from getting shanked.

Wow, white knight fags even maintain their white knight ways in prison, what was her offense? Since I'm sure she wasn't innocent if she was on Manson's radar.