Why do so many of you hate her? she's the only thing that made the show watchable

why do so many of you hate her? she's the only thing that made the show watchable.

Because she makes me feel bad about my dental hygiene.

They hate her because she became too popular in japan and usa outside the anime, manga circles

She is popular.

I don't hate her, or that cute autist Aiz either.

Because she got too popular. When Danmachi was airing people were literally saying Hestia was the only reason to watch the show.

She is perfect, so ugly people feel insecure when they see others post her. Truly ugly people are ugly inside too.

yeah but like... it's true. the show's pretty boring and uninspired. especially the dungeon scenes.

WHEN DO WE LICK HER FEET

Because people think she's an oppailoli when she isn't a loli.

why would anyone call her a loli? she's clearly a young adult.

The word loli means very different things to different people.

>oppai loli

I don't hate her, but she can be pretty annoying and people seem to like her only because of her gimmick. Danmachi has far better girls that don't rely on tits alone.

>liking proto megumin

I actually love her personality as well as her looks

and what exactly do Hestia and Megumeme have in common?

The elf suffering was delicious.

You mean the elf healing, right? Because everything turned out to be alright.

D-DAIJOUBU!?!?!?!

Seasonal waifus

danmachi was not watchable. hth.

I don't remember anything about her character other than that she was attracted to the MC.

I can't stand her personality and those retarded clothes. This show and the main cast is so shit it's sad. I tried to watch it to the end lately and ended up dropping it again.
Being meme'd to death doesn't mean it's good.

I hope you're not talking about that elf because she's the reason season 2 was shit

Hey, kindly fuck you

But he's right. Both the director and her are shit.

Lefiya had more development and character than this walking black hole of charisma called Aiz. The only episode that really suffered because of Lefiya was episode 2, and that was because she was paired up with Aiz, whose autism made their interaction awkward.

>Lefiya had more development and character than this walking black hole of charisma called Aiz
>the director

Has there ever been any confirmation that the director is a Lefiya-fag? Didn't this happen with the Hestia as well?

People hated her? She was 100% the reason I watched that shit show. I even tried the spin off in hopes that Hestia was in there at some point but dropped it when I realized that was unlikely.

Literal trash tier, unbearable obnoxious cunt.

Why are you talking about Aqua in a Hestia thread?