New Game!! Ep. 3

did you guys watch it?
AOBA IS FUCKING FINISHED. DID YOU SEE HER ALMOST BREAK DOWN DURING WORK ON HER CHARACTER WITH EVERYONE? I DIDN'T SAY A WORD BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE HER BREAK, BUT THE LITTLE BRAT IS TOUGHER THAN I THOUGHT. HIFUMI TOLD ME EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR LITTLE LUNCH AND HOW SHE FISHED FOR PITY AND WE ALL LAUGHED. THIS IS WHAT SHE GETS FOR THINKING SHE'S GOOD. I'M FREAKING YAGAMI KOU. I FREAKING MADE FAIRIES STORY. I'M THE BEST. I CAN RUIN HER IS I WANTED TO

Kill yourself.

??

Aoba is for Hifumi

Stop sexualizing Hifumi.

>come home from work
>see this in your bed
what do?

Hifumi is a miracle

i can't explain it, but after feeling indifferent about nene in S1, i can honestly say that she is objectively the best girl in the series. i like the other girls better, personally, but nene is just objectively the best girl. i can't explain why, but she is. can someone put my thoughts into words for me? i just can't right now

>nopan
I guess I start fondling that puffy vulva.

What will they say when they realize Ahagon has been diddling the little girl they hired as a tester months ago and incidentally Aoba's best friend?

Calm down, Umiko.

Not gonna lie, former Aobafag here. This is fucking hilarious watching Aoba crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the lead character designer.

She has had the most character growth. In fact, compared to the rest of the cast she was the only one who had any at all.

Go get blacked, Kou.

W-whats so appealing about the way they did the lips?

Speaking of character growth. Or just personality in general. The literal who blonde could use more. So far it's just "muh calorie intake."

My cock just exploded.

>Looking up short-shorts, tiny patch of skin separated from leg by crease
Is there a name for this?

Besides "LEWD".

wrong. kou is the one who is FUCKING FINISHED after this new game is made. she is OLD and BUSTED and she couldn't even think of new designs and got all pissy about it when aoba got praise for her design. and what does she do? SHE PRETENDS LIKE SHE HELPED COMING UP WITH AOBA'S DESIGN NOW. this is your YAGAMI KOU. a ONE TRICK PONY milked for TWO (2) sequels. send her to a retirement home already

so how long until we get those new characters from the OP?

Other than Sabagebu, only Nene makes Umiko smile that way.

>Aoba's phone got hacked.

Will that girl try to NTR Nene away from Ahagon?

I want to see her turn into a sobbing mess who just wants to go home because she can't hang with the big girls. Is that too much to ask for? No one just comes in and gets to be lead designer, you know. That's only for someone like Yagami.

What's up with this drama anyway? I don't remember season 1 being this melodramatic

I want to watch Kamen Rider with Hajime.

this is actually all rin. she's also mad because no one liked her in season 1 so she gets even less screen time now

what about when nene ate the pudding?

It was certainly disruptive to have this sudden drama after the relative light heartedness of season 1. I hope it isn't a sign of things to come.

The Nene bits are great though

why was aoba so useless?
she ruined the whole episode

season 1 was like 765PRO idolmaster where everyone just wants to get along and have fun. the new season is like the 346PRO where everyone thinks they're better and out for each others' throats

how long until Nene gets OKINAWA'd?

Turn around and leave the house before she calls the cops, there's no way Nene or any girl for that matter would be waiting for (You) in your room, so most likely you went to another guy's house.

Is it me or Kou likes Hifumi?

I hope that comparison doesn't work for too long. Cinderella Girls/346 is shit.

Where was the tomgirl this episode?

she does seem to favor hifumi a little, but hifumi's a good worker

did she die?

I really want to see Kou get humiliated to the point of tears.

What do Hifumi's armpits taste like?

no one likes
>rin
>yun (also fat + fat arms and a terrible person)
>hajime
so they all get less screen time for the real stars to shine

But Hajime's probably the one I've jerked off the most too.

can we get some hajimes in here?

She leave the and Aoba takes her place, is that enough for you?

That's impossible, though. She's YAGAMI freaking KOU. she doesn't fail. she all-good. aoba is the little brat who needs to be taken down a peg and shoved in the mud

company*

Yes but I want to see her suffer more.

I want to see the game featuring Aoba's designs be hugely successful, and then have Aoba completely disregard her during the interview.

Where do I get a job as a programmer with friendly colleagues, a great superior like Umiko and an interesting product like Fairies Story?

When she completes Nene Quest. The programming quality will be so good, Ahagon won't be able to contain herself. Her desires will run wild, she'll force herself upon Nene.

fuck off

Hajime's armpits are criminal.

Lame shitposting

Do I have to watch 1st season?

The phone call that saved Eagle Jump.

I guess so.

>she actually named it nene quest
that little brat and her friend are pissing me off, honestly

>Activate it.

Feelings towards the characters after this episode

Kou+
Yun+
Hifumi+
Nene++
Aoba - -
Umiko+
Rin -

Any other named characters I was indifferent to. But I want more Hajime

Not if you have already watched it.

Let's hope S3 isn't a thing where somehow Nenecchi joins the company and bullies Hifumi all the time.

>programmer
enjoy being treated like shit. go for system analyst instead

Your feelings wouldn't compile

you can just tell she's going to make billions with her new game while eagle jump shitters fight over who gets to design what

It's a good thing S3 won't happen then, since the drama in this show is going to make it flop by default.

why are we pretending they're disgruntled workers now? is it true? are they?

Will Nene Quest be like Mount and Blade or Minecraft?

It is just some trolls shitposting. Kou supports Aoba and Aoba admires Kou.

Who did it better?

Pretty lame desu

Should've been hifumi in either her standard clothes or pajamas on one side, and her in cosplay on the other

Who will be the first one to sleep with Shizuku to get a promotion?

That's how they were hired.

Is anyone else liking it more than s1?
The drama this season makes me care for the characters more, I didn't really give a fuck about anyone except Nene during s1

Watching aoba get BTFO is hilarious

but you can just feel the tension. aoba is about to off herself and kou is incredibly jealous of aoba and how she's stealing her thunder

Oh boy, Aragorn is clearly gonna fug Nene at the end of this season.

I want to snuggle with Hazuki when she gets home from work

Nene is a good girl, she wouldn't do such a thing.

That's called ADD, user,
Might want to check yourself

drama? ehhhhhhhh

what a stupid, useless, little cunt, am i right? trying to barge in on real professionals with her kiddie shit. i would tell her to just fuck off and just brush up our designs

>she gets even less screen time now

With me in the middle.

That's right

Hazuki is diddling them too, so there's nothing they can do...

Would Hazuki diddle me too if I passed as a trap?

So, how will they change the dub to make it more politically modern?

When will we get marketing memes and start toddposting with Kou?

>Not enough screen time for already existing characters
>let's add 2 more this year

So does everyone in the office think Ahagon is getting filled with cock now?

The 2 new characters are going to boost the sales just like Nene did last year

where my nenebros at?

Her feet were cute as always.

>Programmer character
>Brown skin
Ahagon is Indian?

Her code is revolutionary!

preload ready and waiting

Nene is cute!

Reporting in

Fuck no. Everyone in Japan hates them, specially Tsubame.

>comparing cute okinawan with pooinloo