We are unknown soldiers without uniforms

we are unknown soldiers without uniforms
and around us chaos and the shadow of death
we have all been drafted for our entire life .
only death will discharge us from our ranks
in days of red with savagery and blood, in nights black with despair, in mountain and in towns, we raise our flag, on wgich are inscribed "strength and conquest".
we were not drafted by the whip like a mob of slaves
to shed our blood in foreign soil
our will is to live freely forever
and our dream is to die for our country
in days of red with savagery and blood
, in nights black with despair,
in mountain and in the towns,
we raise our flag, on wich are inscribed "strength and conquest"
from all directions tens of thousnads of obstacles
put a cruel fate on our path
beware enimies's ' shillls and prisons
you will never be able to stop us
in days of red with savagery and blood, the nights black with despair, in mountain and in the towns, we raise our flag, on wgich are inscribed "strength and conquest".
with the tears of bereaved mothers
and the blood of our pure babies
with our bodies we will build the foundations of the wallls
we shall raise the edifice of our homeland

youtube.com/watch?v=kp35J13oW44

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kp35J13oW44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only death will discharge us from our ranks
cant wait

We'll release you from your charge, schlomo. Don't worry. You just give it your best, make sure to try to do things as fast and hard as you can, just like you have been. It's been working out great.

>with our bodies we will build the foundations of the wallls

kek reminds me of all those synagogues that find little kid's bodies in the walls/foundations when they do renovations. Then when people are like "hey Rabbi what the fuck is this shit? This body's been here 10 years and you've been Rabbi for 20", they're like "a child you say? Oh, the humanity! Oh, the sorrow! How could this have ever happened? We will look into this. Thank you, good goys. Now take your good goy points, er, dollars, and run along.

Calm down there Moshe, you arent even close to fascism. The only organization with clear fascist principles and leadership its the one and only, Hezbollah.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kp35J13oW44
Imagine if Hitler and Mousillini allied with the Lehi and set up a national bolshevik zionist state. But it would work because of Smidt-style ant-semitism which would never end.

White, arab, semitic, Persian Caucasian Neoneanderthal Intergalactic Empire when?

palmach shill . people who are purposefully anti Semitic all the time for no reason are all puppets of the palmach and the yidf Zionists . yidf is purposefully attacking Europeans in order to revive anti antisemitism.
yidf are owned by a leftist Israeli political group that uses sites like 4 Chan and storefront for propaganda . in the leftist Israel education system that exist today kids are shown sites like Sup Forums and stormfont as examples of why europe is evil and why we shouldn't trust goys . i never believed the Israeli education system because of the way that they use the holocaust a way to milk there political movements .

Arabs will reduce Europe to a desert the same way the did with the middle east,
the Arabs will kill all your animals and replace them with cats
they will rape your gens the same way the did with the Semites and Indians. attacking random Israelis who want to help Europe and the white race is what jidf whats you to do . the hate the fact that Israel has a fascist history full of king and great leaders . the want Israel to be a non fascist atheistic country .

>we are unknown soldiers without uniforms
The nose exposes you easily

>true

>with our bodies we will build the foundations of the walls
sounds like something a suicidal spartan would say

Fuck off you kike.

a kike is some one who hates Jesus Christ and Christianity

Now is the time for peace on earth.

only if Palestine stop sucking Arab cocks and goes back to days when the worship dagon the middle east belongs to Semitic tribes and the Israelite . Arabs have no place in the middle east

Yes, let's all go back to the old days.

>Abba,
>Yes its me....
>We've got a problem...
>The Jews.... they know.
>They are switching sides.

remember to sage and report guys

it is of most importance

jews are the enemy
sage and hide guys

Peace on Earth for Everyone.

>unknown soldiers
You are not a great Finnish war novel, you are a fag.

BASED.

How will the Jews solve the JQ though?

oy vey a Jews is trying to fit in . batter go report this to jidf

Peace on earth for everyone

We will all try and get along and help each other flourish.

I certainly won't do that.

I wish Jews poisoned water in Germany after WW2 like they wanted to

Oh, it's that mentally ill kike from /sg/. Sorry, but nobody believes in muh based joos here. The juden is eternal enemy of white man and must be eradicated for the good of white race. Follow the example of your nazi idols and gas yourself, Schlomo.

Why not?

Do you agree Aryan refers to RH- blood?

Because I don't care in the slightest about the lives of non-whites.
I care for the German and European people.

Do you care about Aryans?

>Do you care about Aryans?
I care about the European and especially the German people.
If the "Aryans" happen to be European I care, if they don't, then I don't.

OK so for the clarity of the readers, can you please define what an Aryan is?

>can you please define what an Aryan is?
I have no Idea, you brought it up.
That's why I put the words in quotes.

It is my understanding that Aryan being Sanskrit for noble, refers to RH- negative blood.

Okay, so?

gas your life , jew

Jews have white skin, whites are a sub order of race's (breeds) erogenous all have different gens with similar skin color

What the hell are you doing schlomo?

>what's so funny about king Solomon name you faggot