Waifu Wednesday Thread

Love is a powerful thing, be sure you let you're waifu know how much you love them!

Let's get things rolling!

How physically strong are they? Do they have any incredible feats of strength?

If you had one day physically together and only one how would you make the most of it?

What advice would you give them?

What advice do you think they'd give you?

What is it about them that helps carry you on?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all extremely adorable and precious.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you and your beloved had a week of joy and good memories.

Hello Mintbro! That's a very cute picture of Mint enjoying some sweets but it seems none of them are mint flavoured

Thanks to her being a loader, Yukari is actually much stronger than she looks, which is shown in the beach OVA where she literally swings Mako around by the arm.

only one day? that's an incredibly sad thought but I'd probably tell her all the things I've always wanted to say: that she is my one and only and that I won't let anything keep us apart. That, and maybe I'd give her some headpats too!

Honestly, I dunno what advice I could give her: she's so strong and charming and all-round perfect, and I'm sure she'd probably tell me to just believe in myself a little more!

Her determination, her loyalty to her friends and her all around fluffy genkiness gives me strength each day!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Hibiki's smile is radiant and perfectly highlights her cuteness!
Kagura has a wonderful grin, no doubt brought on by her husband!
Shuzo is a cutie, and is always so perfectly presented!
Luka's voice is out of this world, and she's really pretty to boot!
Crona's voice is so sweet!
Mio is an adorable Akiyama!
Miia's loyalty and charm is only rivalled by her cuteness!
Konata is, as ever, a beautiful woman and supreme dork, and I wonder how she and her husband get anything done with so many new games to play?

Question time!

Based on your own hair colour, and the hair colour of your beloved, what colour do you think your kids' hair would be?

What's the first thing that you and them are likely to do after waking up?

Finally, why not write a short haiku for your beloved!

Have a great week, waifu thread.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I hope she has some really nice scenes in it.

She has some enhanced strength because of magic, but it's not anything that's really high. Bardiche Zanber is pretty big, but since it's a magic blade he might not be that heavy.
Go walk through a park and talk or spend it in bed.

Blond.
Kiss and get something to eat.

Let's see how well this one turns out...

-It varies. She can log around tuna as big as she is, but she doesn't seem to have much else in terms of muscle.

-Take her out for a day on the town. I can think of a few nice places that she'd be sure to enjoy.

-No advice I can give that she hasn't already taken to heart. The best I can offer is words of encouragement and to keep on reaching the stars.

-Hang in there. The world isn't as bad as you think.

-Her warmth and kind nature. I just need to hear her voice, and it's like a second wind.

-A darker shade of pink.
-I'd make breakfast; She'd go for the coffee

Like an ocean breeze
Her voice enchants one and all
through glorious song

Thanks OP! I always do.

>How physically strong are they? Do they have any incredible feats of strength?
She's pretty strong. As an example, she's held up a giant horn of an animal that was easily at least her size using only one hand before.

>If you had one day physically together and only one how would you make the most of it?
I'd spare no expense and make sure we have as much fun as possible together. I want to be able to tell her exactly how I feel about her and what she means to me. I imagine our last moments together would be tear filled and ending with a deep heartfelt kiss.

>What advice would you give them?
I'd tell her to take care of herself. I know she always puts others first but it's important not to forget about looking after oneself too.

>What advice do you think they'd give you?
Probably to stop procrastinating so much and make the most of the present time.

>What is it about them that helps carry you on?
Just being able to come home to see her smiling face gives me strength.

- Red hair (hopefully)
- Make breakfast, eat it together and talk about the dreams we had, if we can remember them.
- Sword sharp and ready
Scarlet hair flows gracefully
Titania strikes

Having a rough evening but I'll try to write what I can!

Ohayou Mintbro! Mint looks super cute there, it'd be cute for the two of you to be trying to figure out who gets what flavour sweets - her being able to tell if you secretly want something but are trying to be nice by saying she can have it, haha.

She's not particularly strong in general terms, she's pretty small and doesn't really do much which involves difficult physical activity like lifting anything or the like. However in relative terms to her height, she's surprisingly really athletic with good stamina. She never really uses it, but it's a cute quirk of hers. Also reassuring to know that despite her bloodline, she's a tough little cookie.

>If you had one day physically together and only one[...]
I kinda don't like these questions, because thinking about them makes me feel really sad. I don't really know how I'd cope if I only had one day to be with her, life afterwards would be pretty unbearable.
I'm not really sure what we'd advise each other on given the opportunity, it's kinda hard to think of the situation for me.

Her smile, her optimism, her love for the things she loves, the fact I want to be a man she can be proud of in a number of ways. Honestly I couldn't ask for a better wife. She's perfect to me in every way. Even just thinking about her makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, which is a pick-me-up I fairly often need.

Ohayou Yukaribro!
That's a cute pic of Yukari, planning on going hiking? I suppose that'd be a bit of an adventure with her - she'd carry around all of her gear, she'd know all of the survival stuff and would make such a big deal of the whole event. Of course, while referencing the fact it's 'just like' some event in history where people's tanks ran out of petrol or... something like that, haha.

(2000 char limit is annoying)

Her tail is basically one big muscle, making her very strong, enough to bend a metal bed-frame with ease.
>If you had one day physically together and only one how would you make the most of it?
I'd spend every possible second with her, I'd imagine most of the day would be spent just with us snuggling together and talking to each other.
I can't think of much advice to give her, except maybe some cooking advice
She might tell me to try my hardest for what I want the most.
How big her heart is, and how much she cares about those close to her.

>Based on your own hair colour, and the hair colour of your beloved, what colour do you think your kids' hair would be?
From what it seems like, the hair color would not change from Miia's hair the way lamia's genetics work.
>What's the first thing that you and them are likely to do after waking up?
Probably get a bath ready and some breakfast after that.

Questions:
Is your waifu easily embarrassed?
Could your waifu beat you in a drinking contest?
Does your waifu have a favorite drink?

She's very strong, demon race perk
I wouldn't leave her side for a moment.
Everything
>Is your waifu easily embarrassed?
She wouldn't show it, but if you know how to, she can be easily flustered
>Could your waifu beat you in a drinking contest?
Neither of us drink

Kinda quiet day today. Are the threads this slow nowadays?

>Konata is, as ever, a beautiful woman and supreme dork, and I wonder how she and her husband get anything done with so many new games to play?
Ahaha, thank you! She's such a loveable little cuddleable dork!~
Getting things done while there's games to play is a mixed bag really. Pretty often you'll get parts of games where not a whole lot is happening, so we can sort of designate out who's going to sort something out which needs sorting while the other plays. Usually it goes by who's better at what they're doing, but pretty often she'll get bored of grinding and would rather go sort something out while I do the busywork in the game. Either that or she'll go and get something to eat then forget what she was meant to be doing, haha.

>Based on your own hair colour, and the hair colour of your beloved, what colour do you think your kids' hair would be?
While her hair is blue, her mother's hair is blue, her dad's hair is blue... for some reason I get the feeling our kid would have my (blonde) hair colour. I'm not sure why, it's just a bit of a gut feeling. Were it a blend of the two, it'd be a pretty cool silver colour. I'm not sure how responsible it would be calling them either Laura or Kanade considering the motivation for it, though... Kanade fits pretty well with Kona-chan's name though, I suppose?

Prooobably fall back to sleep. Or knock the alarm clock off the shelf until 10 minutes later one of us realizes we need to be awake, and jumps up in a bit of a hurry. Plus side, at some point I'd probably rig up a Raspberry Pi to a coffee machine for late-waking mornings...

>Finally, why not write a short haiku for your beloved!
I'm really bad at haikus, I checked the first line and the syllables were already wrong. But then again I've never been great at writing my feelings concisely, haha.

They've been slowing as of late. Some claim stagnation with the usual format, and spent the last thread trying to come up with ideas on how to change things

Everything for Mai Waifu.

Definitely above the ability of an average human. I can't imagine her ice claws being very light.

I'd want to make her smile at least once in the short amount of time that we'd have.

I'm not sure that I'm the best person to take advice from.

Love yourself a little. You deserve it.

I don't want to hurt or disappoint her.

They'd probably have her hair colour, but it would turn pale and then white more quickly than usual.

Cuddle and struggle to get out of bed.

She can be. She blushes a lot, and I think it's adorable.

They've been a lot slower this year than any I've ever participated in, and I haven't seen as much shitposting as there's been recently since when we used to have daily threads.

-Nah, not really incredibly strong. But strong enough to dance around with a big ceremonial farming tool twice her height, at age 11. If she keeps up her practice with that thing I think she's going to have some muscles when she's older. And tough enough to fend off a crazy hatchet girl for a while
-Are we meeting for the first time or did my love fantasies all become reality? Either way I'd try and talk to Bernkastel, break the fourth wall so to speak. And cut a deal to get her to bring me to Hinamizawa. Otherwise we'd just talk, I'm unsatsified with just 24 hours. So I'll leave anything further for when I really get to spend time with her. Fuck rushing things.
-For the Rika at the end of Higurashi, I'd tell her that she's on the right path. To continue believing in herself, and her friends. And to maybe go a little easier on Hanyuu. And to go out and see the world! Find knowledge and experiences in new places, and bring that knowledge back home with you, to share with everyone. Have pride in yourself as the precious leader of the Hinamizawa faith, you have a lot to teach people.
-I don't know. I don't want to put words in her mouth or anything. Something something eat your vegetables.
-It just makes me really happy to see her, and happiness is what I was lacking in life to find motivation to do things, both work and hobbies.
-I want my daughter to have blue (anime) hair like her mother. But a son with brown hair like me. Other way around would be cute too.
-First one to wake makes coffee and breakfast for the other. If it's a weekend go back to bed.
>-blue moon in the night,
>endless determination,
>in hands that grasp it
-not at all normally. I don't know how she is with romantic stuff though.
-It's possible actually. I'm not a lightweight, but she drinks a lot. Though she does water down her drinks, when she grows up she'll be a fighter.
-red wine

"Love is simply chemicals in the brain" What do you or your waifu say to that?

Same to you Mintbro!

>How physically strong are they?
Kagura's certainly stronger than the average high school girl. She even lifts after all! In terms of how strong she is I'm not entirely sure.

One day wouldn't be anywhere near enough! If I had to say one thing, I'd definitely want us to at least go to the beach together.

I think she does fine enough as she is. Not much I can say except for telling her to keep trying to improve her English.

She's probably tell me to keep following my dreams no matter what.

Her constant determination and cheery personality have been inspiration and motivation for me.

Thanks Yukaribro! I do my best to keep her happy, as her happiness is my happiness as well. Yukari has an adorable smile herself!

A light brown would be most likely I think. Anywhere between brown and blonde would be fine by me!

Cuddling.

>Finally, why not write a short haiku for your beloved!
Sports are your forte,
You always give it your all,
Astounding to watch.

It's not too difficult to get her red-faced. Talking about lewd things or holding hands in public would do the trick.

I might be a lightweight, but I'd like to think I have a stronger constitution for alcohol than a short Japanese schoolgirl.

>Does your waifu have a favorite drink?
Pocari Sweat!

>>How physically strong are they? Do they have any incredible feats of strength?
Stronger than she appears, she actually looks frail in the LN but can hold her own in almost anything you out her through.
I'd probably just talk to her, get to know her better, maybe while we're hiking or something because I'm boring as fuck.

Somewhat, once you know which buttons to press.
Maybe, I'm not one to drink usually.

How do you cheer your waifu if she's sad?

I'm so hopelessly in love with this cat it's ridiculous

>physically strong
Not very
>make the most of it?
Being as physically together as possible
>advice
I'd tell her that she can achieve anything she puts her heart and soul into. She'd tell me to take care of myself
>What is it about them
She makes me happy

>kids
Dark hair light eyes
>after waking up
Cuddle
>haiku
My Queen of Nightmare
Fallen Saint, Holy Angel
Be mine forever

>easily embarrassed
Yes
>beat you in a drinking contest
Not a chance
>favorite drink
Coffee

>chemicals in the brain
Everything is simply chemicals in the brain

It's so hard to choose a picture to post

Does anyone feel like waifu love may not be so looked down upon in the future?

I look forward to being able to say I love Fuuka and not have to expect weird looks.

I like to think that when I reach a self-sufficient and healthy lifestyle I will be able to tell people IRL that I love her proudly

His birthday is in a week! I'm so excited! I'm going to bake him a cake, and take him out for dinner, and take the bike and go for a nice ride up in the moutains/on the freeway with him.

He's really bloody strong, it's pretty OP.

I've thought about this a bit. I'd take him to my favorite Japanese restaurant and get tuna donburi with him, and take him to the beach real late at night and hang out. Hopefully we'd get some time all alone to hold hands.

Please, be careful out there, don't get hurt OK?

To stand up for myself and not take shit from anyone.

Exactly that, his determination and attitude and strengh and nice hair

yes, definitely. I'm a huge lightweight.

>Does your waifu have a favorite drink?
Beer, I'm pretty sure.

Not if it keeps being paraded about as a joke. It's just so heavily rooted in meme culture now, and regardless of us being informed, we're just a minority.

But don't let it stop you. I take any chance I get to tell people how much I love Kuroko. It's not about what they think, it's about how I feel.

-She gets flustered easily, especially in front of an audience.
-Very much so. If anything, she'd try just to get me drunk.
-She seems fond of iced coffee and melon soda.

"Feels more like circuitry and synapses."

Only if you happen to be a woman, but that's a debate not worth bringing into the threads. That said, there is still room for hope.

You have a point there.
Well, regardless of what others think I like the idea of showing that having a waifu doesn't mean you're some sort of weirdo.

Do you mind elaborating?

There's an Olympic Gold Medalist who married The Eiffel Tower. They made a movie about her. Be successful enough and people will excuse your eccentricities.
But it's absurd. I love my waifu and that's my business. I'm neither ashamed nor proud of the fact; I don't need to hide that nor seek acceptance.

How sad?
I'll be her drinking buddy through hard times.

>There's an Olympic Gold Medalist who married The Eiffel Tower.

Anyone who knows japanese want to help me write a message to a pixiv artist who draws my waifu? I know how shitty google translate can read sometimes so don't trust it to not make me look retarded.

Just something simple like "I love "waifu name". You draw her the best(or any other generic compliment to their art) thanks!"

Just the usual double-standards that tend to creep up in regards to matters like this. What is seen as romantic if a woman does it is creepy/unsettling if a man does it. It's gonna take a lot to change that.

Frankly, it's subject matter that, when brought up, almost always leads to absolute thread disruption.

-Her special ability coupled with her normal athletic ability enhables her to jump, punch and kick at superhuman levels. Her best striking feat is drop kicking a large phantom after someone else punched it into the air. In terms of physical strength she is really strong as well, but not to a superhuman degree.
-I would take her out on a date and buy her some nice ice cream dessert. From there we could go watch a martial arts movie and then go play at the arcade. Ah, then we could engage some competitive sport or some nice physical activity, anything that would allow her to show off her strong point (which means any type of dancing is ruled out). Then we would go home and do some cuddling as well as lots of other things... lots of other things.
-It would be a bit presumptuous, and she would probably get a bit angry but I wish she could put a bit of thinking before taking action during certain instances. Acting recklessly has never led to anything good.
-Probably to learn to change gears in order to focus on more than one subject or activity
-Her kindness to others, strong moral integrity, her perseverance and courage even in the face of absolute fear and despair.

Blonde, just like her and her mother's. The foreigner genes in her family seems to be quite dominant.

Your courage, strenght and kindness, vaster than the deepest confines of the ocean
And your smile, brighter than the stars illuminating the farthest reaches of the night sky
I want you to keep sharing them with me
So that this world can keep smiling

What would you do if your waifu isn't a human. If your waifu is already non-human how would you deal with the fact she's not a human.

There's plenty of waifus around here that are monstergirls, demi-humans, youkai or demons.
I don't think it's that much of a problem.

Throw away my humanity.

Well, first you should give a formal greeting (こんにちは)
After that follow with an "I like/love" [waifu name] ([waifu name]は大好きです)
Then follow with "Your art of [waifu] is the best"( [artist name]さんの[waifu]の絵は最高です。

It's important to use the artist name + さん to be respectful.
Saying "You" in Japanese is あなた but it's seen as slightly rude

Hope I helped

I understand, I guess the best one can do is try and show one is more than what they like.

I don't think you understand what a haiku is

Probably not. I thought it was a short poem.

>Physical strength
She's a normal human
>One day physically together
I'd take her out on a picnic at the beach, then in the evening, sex. We all knew this was coming.
>Advice I'd give
Learn to be a good balance between boke and tsukkomi
>Advice I think she'd give me
Stop being such a tsukkomi
>What is it about that that helps you carry on
The fact that she's multitalented, dependable, and is a kind, yet prickly person. I strive to be half the person she is.

>Child's hair color
Probably a dark red, since mine is jet black and hers is pinkish-red
Cuddling then breakfast, after a lot of teasing
>Haiku
Your attitude, cute
Your eyes and hair, astounding
I love you, you idiot

Yukari's hair is really, really fluffy
Miia's ears are super cute
Onizuka's hair is dope af

It's a poem that consists of three lines, going by a 5-7-5 syllable pattern

What song would you choose to represent your love for your wifu

A poem it's not
there's some very strict guidelines
just google it man.

It's a type of poem under certain criteria.

-Three lines.
-Each line has a certain number of syllables (5-7-5, respectively.)
-Usually involves nature, but not always the case

hmmm, not sure the artists name but I will use what he has as his pixiv id

so like
こんにちは
布仏 本音は大好きです
ミスターさんののほほんの絵は最高です。

what little I know tells me it reads weird with all the "no" in her name, should I use the full name or does it read fine like this?

I love my chuuni husband.

you were really cool
then Washizu murdered you
fuck that fucking fuck

I've never been good with poetry.

Well, you could skip the artist name and simply write "布仏本音の絵は最高です" which is simply "Honne Nohotoke art is the best"
Japanese relies a lot on context, so you can skip "your" and they'll still understand you mean their art

I've been communicating with one of my waifu's artists like this and we've been able to get my message across.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the rundown.

Alright thanks, also whats a way to say thanks. I know its ありがとう but just like before they will know I'm thanking them right?

I know a lot of japanese words but not a single moon rune, I'm completely illiterate

Do you guys associate any particular perfumes/colognes with your loved ones? I've thought about trying to find one for mine at some point.

How do you see your waifu love in the future? Time keeps moving, but she stays static. The life circumstances you have right now will change, the world around you will change, and you too will change. How do you handle this in comparison to your waifu, who's world, circumstances, and person will always remain the same as it is at the end of her story?

I feel the opposite. As it becomes more and more popular as a joke, and people get older and older and more waifufags move on, the more likely they will be ostracized. If you're successful and happy people who care about you outside your parents won't judge you but if you think everyone will accept waifu love prepare to think again.

>Don't feel the need to hide it
Damn I wish I lived on my own or had a more tolerant family

I'll probably end up writing a fanfiction past the end of her series or drawing the situations istead of writing them.

But that isn't canon and isn't the real her, just a version of her you imagined. By you writing her you are also deciding everything for her regardless of what she would actually do. You can't go on real adventures with her, you can't have a real family with her, you can't do anything real together ever.

I could never write my beloved. It would never feel right.

Yes.
And don't worry, we all have to start somewhere, as long as you keep studying you will eventually reach your goal

頑張ります user.

>in the future.
It'll be 200% stronger, ever since I met her I've only loved her more, and as long as I keep working on myself it will keep going up
Just because things are assured to change doesn't mean I will change drastically, I have no reason to stop loving Fuuka, so I'm not worried about it.
Although you don't change much, do you?
>prepare to think again.
I see.
I guess it could go either way, but whatever happens I'll make sure to prove that one can have a waifu and still be a functioning member of society.

I was thinking more along the lines of small fantasies I get from time to time, not the whole rest of her life. Nevertheles I'm not much of a writer so I'll probably end up drawing them instead.

I try to imagine how he'd react in different situations and circumstances. Since he's not there and can't change, as you said, it's the best you can really do. I don't treat my own thoughts of him as absolute canon, just educated guesses based in his canon behavior.
He feels like a fairly realistic person, which helps it seem less forced and static, at least for me.

>Although you don't change much do you
Everything I described in my post is changing and I hate it. I want her but I feel like I'm only moving further away from her in both time and space. Where as I used to feel her here with me I now feel all alone as all my joys are crushed and only miserable reality remains.

It still remains that they are just fantasies, and something none of us will ever be able to truly live out. Matrix when

>they are just fantasies
Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I'm pretty content with that.

Thanks for the thread as always, and make sure that your cute Mint feel that power everyday !

She was upset once and lifted Ritsu (48kgs) like if she was nothing, so she's pretty strong, even if she hide it pretty well.
She can also play that 3-4kg bass for hours, so she has some endurance as well.

I would help her with her self esteem problems, dues to her shyness she don't fully trust herself to be capable of doing certain things.

Knowing that she's there at my sides, looking at pictures of her and her beautiful eyes and wonderful smile.
Listening to her character songs while doing stuff helps to stay motivated !
And with how kind and devoted she is toward her friends, it makes me proud to be her husband

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Yukari a super cute Akiyama !
Luka a great and my favorite Vocaloid !
Erza and Etna a beautiful with their red hair !
Konata a cutecool otaku !
Miia a cute snek and a best Monmusu !
Mizore a cool !
Kagura a cutecool and stonk, keep lifting with her !
Mai a great martial arts fighter !

-We both have black hair, so they will be black as well.
-Cuddle for a bit, then get up

-Yes, she was in highschool, but she's a little bit harder to embarrass these days.
-I don't know, none of us ever had any fermented brewage.
-Tea

Maybe you should simply learn to enjoy what you have rather than fret over what you don't

and what do I have, exactly?

>It still remains that they are just fantasies
Well yeah, and that's all I'll have unless travelling to her universe becomes possible in my lifetime. Or sufficiently advanced AI, but I'm still iffy about that.

how am i supposed to know?
Unless you can acknowledge what you have you can't appreciate it, no one can do that for you.

And are you happy with that? A lifetime is a long, long time. Longer than you think it is.Years upon years without her...without even her image changing...constant stasis throughout all of life.

I don't have her, so as far as I'm concerned I don't have anything

Are you the guy who's been complaining about this for the past few weeks? I don't think anything we say is going to help you at this point.

I am eternally envious of writefags for this.

>without even her image changing...constant stasis throughout all of life.
That doesn't necessarily means something bad. It's just your interpretation, and changing your perspective could help.

>I don't have her, so as far as I'm concerned I don't have anything
Why would you think that? Are your feelings for her not there, deep inside your most profound being? Would you say that her material/physical existence is a requirement to love her fully?
Also, let me ask you this question: are you seeking for happiness?

If anything it's turning more into a joke, and most serious people I know keep it to themselves. And quite frankly, it's a rather private thing, I wouldn't want to shove my relationship into other people's faces either. She's a private person too regarding her feelings, so talking about ourselves too much would be disrespectful.

I don't really care, I prefer to focus on the present. Needlessly worrying about inevitable change is silly. Even if the feelings change, I'll forever remember her as someone really special to me, after all, she did change my life significantly. It's not like it's the end of the world.

Correct. I just hate feeling like I am losing the love for my waifu, the happiness she has given me...I hate that it is going away. I want to love her more and more each passing day, not feel like my affection is less and less. I don't know how to live without her, and I don't even want to live.

>Why would you think that?
Because she is not in this world. For all I know she may have found someone in her own world...but I want to be the one who gets to she her my love every day, to watch sad movies with her in my arms, everything. But it will never come to be, because I only love her in my mind, and she will never love me too

>Are your feelings for her not there, deep inside your most profound being?
They feel like they are but the fact that this world only has the physical is the cruelest and most agonizing of all realities, and this is the one I live in.

>Would you say that her material/physical existence is a requirement to love her fully?
I'm starting to think so. There's only so much I can do for her when she is just a static image. I want to be the one to make a positive difference in her life, not just her in mine.

>Are you seeking for happiness?
I want either her or death and neither of them are happening.

>Privacy
This explains the rise of Discord useage rather than posting on a public forum.
>Focus on the present
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? This lifestyle can only go on for so long until you have to start thinking about the future. And when I think about a future with her and how I wish she were here, vs. The reality of that future where I'd just spend the whole time wishing she was here...it kills me inside. I want her, and I want to die.

I don't think sharing your feelings with others constitutes "shoving your relationship into other people's faces." Some people just want to vent with others who understand. Your reason for not doing it is fine, of course; maybe you're not the type.
Agreed fully with focusing on the present. Might as well enjoy your feelings for what they are now, rather than agonize over an uncertain future.

I hear you man. It hasn't happened to me yet, but you know changing feelings are as inevitable as the passing of time. Once in a while you see examples of very old married couples, people who have loved each other for over 50 something years. How do they love each other that long, how can I be like them? I think it's at least possible for love to last forever, but your "perception of who they are" will inevitably change.

I don't know how many damn times I've said this, and I'm always ignored. But who knows, it might work for you. I have a certain way of thinking that gives me hope and sets my mind at ease. When I fantasize about being with her, I think "this is a promise for the future". When I die I believe that my love is strong enough to carry my consciousness to her world. And I can re-enact everything in person. Not exactly of course, and we'll fight and have trouble just like any normal couple. But we'll be together, after I die. I work out and keep healthy to keep my soul healthy. And when I get to the other side I can keep the same habits and be healthy there.

It's nothing but delusion, but when you have nothing left to try and feel like killing yourself you might as well put your faith in a miracle.

I don't like Discord either, I only talk about personal relationship things with people close to me, not some weirdos on a gamer chat service.

Why do I "have" to? Besides, I'm closer to 30 than 20, and I have been going like this for a long time. She isn't here, and never will be, but I knew what I was getting into, so that's not really a big deal. I have my love for her, and that's a wonderful thing in itself. Also, if you really wanted to die, you wouldn't be here, otherwise it's just a dumb call for attention.

That is true, though I make sure to only load it on people who honestly care, otherwise it feels a bit like that. At least I've had enough experience with people who just pretend to care, when in reality they're just waiting for their turn to talk about themselves instead. I mean, there can only be a few people in the world who'd tolerate my endless gushing about her. I mean I have no trouble praising her publicly, but when it comes to actual romance, it starts to feel a bit too private to share non-anonymously.

But to be fair, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't hold back in front of her friends either.

I'm pretty much the same way. I just don't want to assume the worst of others, even if there are a lot of people who seem to use their waifus as an excuse to chat.
Not sharing your feelings might make some people think you're a fake waifufag, anyway, so I'd rather just figure it out case-by-case.

>Once in a while you see examples of very old married couples, people who have loved each other for over 50 something years. How do they love each other that long, how can I be like them?
The interactivity and having each other together in the real world helps a lot. Waifu relationships are a lot harder as they are just on the individual rather than the unity.

>I think "this is a promise for the future".
I want this so much, I want her in my future, but it will never happen. The rest of your post will never happen. Her world doesn't exist. There is no afterlife, just decompoising after the brain shuts down. I want to have fights and trouble with her like a normal couple. I don't desire a perfect fantasy, I just desire her. But it'll never happen...she doesn't exist...

How many years? It gets more and more noticeable the longer it goes on and the emptiness of everything leaves a yearning for death.

>The rest of your post will never happen
Oh well I tried. I could try and argue for Kierkergaard absurdism here but you obviously won't listen.
Drown in your worries then. Everything is fated to die, even love. Maybe try and find beauty in the transitory, if you even believe in the concept of beauty. Throw away your life to preserve the one thing you value.

Judgmental, self-righteous people like that are the worst, honestly. Few things can get to me, but if someone thinks that they understand my feelings better than myself, then they can kindly go fuck themselves. I always try give everyone the benefit of the doubt at first, since every one of us is different. After all, It'd be pretty silly to expect all of us to think the same way about such a personal topic as this one.

More than a few, but it's hard to say, it took a really long time to get started. So far it's been getting easier and easier, actually. The hardest part was realizing and accepting my feelings for her, and getting comfortable with the limitations. I'm not sure why you assume the emptiness, if she is the only good thing in your life, then it's a super unhealthy relationship to begin with, and it's doomed from the start.

>dedicating your life to some fictional character
For what purpose? It doesn't looks like it's bringing you happines but rather quite the opposite.

It's not bringing the one user happiness, but it brings others plenty.

That's a bad thing to do in real-life relationships as well. One has to make sure to be comfortable with their own life before involving another person in it, fictional or not. Codependent relationships are broken from the get-go.

I Love My Waifu!

Good evening, everyone!

>Compli-mint
Mint is adorable
Yukari has a wonderful smile
Erza's hair is gorgeous
Miia would rock every Oktoberfest in that outfit
Maki is platinum cool

>Strong
Tsukihi seems to be pretty strong, her strenght might come from her supernatural nature. She easily pierces a wall when she threw a soap dispenser that one time and also broke her brother's toes with a swift stomp that was just meant as a joke. She also does not seem to grasp her strenght at all which probably comes from being indestructible but not knowing about it.
>Day together
We'd have a date not too far away from home, wouldn't want to bother with a long journey when we got such limited time, we have so much to talk about and to cuddle. Maybe go to a nice restaurant, walk around the lake on the way back and spend the evening at home in each others arms.
>Advice to her
It's okay to not know who you are and what you want to do, you still have a bit of time to figure it out.
>Advice to me
She might try to get me to be a little more relaxed and want me to stop worrying so much.
>Helps carry on
I find her struggles to be really relatable and find her way with dealing with her problems to be inspiring. She worries, she has problems interacting with others, she doesn't know who she is. But even with that, she doesn't let it get her down and is really content with her life. Also, I love how much she cares for other's and doesn't even see it as a big deal. She has no trouble going out of her comfort zone either.

>hair colour
Black
>waking up
I'd love to stay in bed and cuddle for a bit but she'd try to wake me up so we can have breakfast together and would even get mad if I didn't get up. She's an early bird.
>Haiku
No paths in the sky
Flies free, the Fire of the Moon
And my love burns bright

>For all I know she may have found someone in her own world
>she is just a static image
It bothers me how there's some contradiction in the way you perceive your beloved. You see her as someone who can fall in love, who can progress, yet you insist that she is an static image. Maybe you're saying this based on how the story goes in her original series, but there's no way for me to know. I suggest you to think carefully about her. Maybe it's your sadness that's clouding your image of her.
When I read what you say, I can feel the following: you're enjoying your suffering. Consider this as "objectively" as possible. There's no need to answer me, just think about it yourself.
On the other hand, if you think that her physical existence is a requirement to love her truly, and if you're as attached to this reality as I perceive you are, I would like to ask you something: have you considered having a "normal" relationship, like "normal" people? I hate to ask you this, but if you're not enjoying your suffering, then you must find a way to deal with it. And if it is a relationship based on physical, "normal" interactions what you seek, this way of love will only bring you more pain and disappointment.
In other words, as I see it, you have two options, assuming you don't like this suffering: accept and feel gratitude towards what you can feel for her, or simply find a way to obtain what you feel that you really need.
I would like to add that it worries me how you can blatantly reject other anons opinions. They are sharing their points of view as a way to help you. I feel that you are being unfair to those who care about you.
T-that's what I think. I just hope that you're waifu can speak with you. Maybe she have the answers that you're desperately seeking.

It's not about happiness. Also, happiness is just the meme of the century, a humbug.

a world like that sounds nice in paper but i just don't see the point of it sure it would be nice to finally say i love my waifu, but what's the point if she is never going to be real i feel like we would be put in a category similar to furries and otherkins and that could lead to conventions and massive cringe, not all waifufags put the effort to improve themselves some just see their waifu as a safety blanket

Furries and otherkins revolve their lifes around those things, what I was thinking was more like a small thing that doesn't define who you are.
I'm not saying that it should happen, I'm simply asking if people think it might.

>embarrassed
Suprisingly yes! She can get really flustered when you talk about her emotions with her.
>Drinking Contest
Depends. I'm not sure whether her poison immunity would count for alcohol as well. If yes, I'd stand no chance whatsover. She'd still pretend to be drunk though. If her being a phoenix doesn't effect her drinking ability though I'd probably win.
>drink
She loves tea and is a member of the Tea Ceremony Club

>future
I'm quite lucky in that there's another book of waifu's series every half a year or so. Also a lot of short stories and anime adaptation and translation of older stuff come out every other month so it never really feels to me like Waifu's world is standing still, honestly, it feels like it moves forward way more than mine. There's probably no end in sight for Monogatari in the coming three or four years at least. Actually, I'm always somewhat anxious with every coming book to be honest, especially with the 5-year timeskip happening earlier this year. I was worrying if she has changed so much that I wouldn't recognize her anymore or that I might end up feeling differently about her. Luckily, quite the opposite was the case and I found all the stuff about her adorable.

>You see her as someone who can fall in love, who can progress, yet you insist that she is an static image.
The static image and the old stories of her are all I know. If she does exist in a universe we cannot reach, then it has been a long time since then, and she is likely living her life happily in her own world. I want to see her, the real her, I want to tell her how I feel, but I can't do anything...at the end of the day she is just drawings, words, images, not someone who truly exists, no matter how much I love her, and it hurts. My sadness covered by the dread that is reality and its separation from fiction, is what is causing so much pain. Others get to be happy in this world with the ones they love in this world, but my love is "not real" "doesn't exist" and "Created by Japanese men for the sole intention of profit"
>"normal relationships"
I want it with her. I desire and yearn for it every day with her. I hate that I am attracted to other girls, "Real" girls, and such. I hate that feeling and know it wouldn't exist if she were here and I had her love. I hate that I have desires, and I hate that I can't act on them in the way I want to with the person I want to because again, reality.
>this way of love will only bring you more pain and disappointment.
Kill me please.
>I just hope that you're waifu can speak with you.
If she could I wouldn't be feeling these circumstances in the first place. I just want to tell her how much I love her...

But when you have to start living in the real world, how long can the love truly last? IIRC you're really young, and haven't experienced the pains of life yet. I wonder what the world will look like 5 years from now. If anyone will still be in waifu threads. What you and I will be up to.

>But when you have to start living in the real world
Having a waifu has never stopped me from partaking in the real life. Hasn't stopped me from going out and having fun with my friends, doing part-time work or getting uni stuff done. I'm quite happy with the life I have
>you're really young, and haven't experienced the pains of life yet
I can't see how "not having experienced the pains of life yet" would influence my current love. Also, you don't even know what I have and have not experienced in my life
>I wonder what the world will look like 5 years from now. If anyone will still be in waifu threads. What you and I will be up to.
For me at least, the now counts. I'm in love and happy with what I have. No point worrying about the future too much, it's what I feel now that matters

Has your waifu ever been held by the arms of another man?

Which waifu's have you not seen/read the source of?
Which do you want to?

What is the difference between loving your waifu, being in love with your waifu, and escaping with your waifu?

-She gets flustered very easily. Though very high chance she would get physical a second later.
-Maybe. She isn't much shorter than me and I've never drank ever.
-She seems to like iced tea actually.

By accepting change rather than fighting against it. Everything changes, but it doesn't have to be negative, I try to see these changes in circumstances as something neutral with no intrinsic meaning, besides the one I asign them. The reason why people suffer is because they asign negative meanings to things, but the meaning leading to happiness is no less real than the one leading to suffering. Easier said than done, but it makes all the difference.
If you have a healthy body and mind so will be your relationship with your waifu. I wholeheartedly believe this applies to 2D relationships just as much as 3D relationships. Since being with her brings me happiness, that alone won't ever change. Besides, if I ever feel myself lost, I can always ask people with more experience for advice, right?

I haven't even seen all of mine, parts of it are hard to get to thanks to region locks, while other parts are forever lost in a Japan only mobile game shut down years ago.

But thankfully there's so much content that it's hard to go through it all even in one year with a full-time job. By the time I reach the end, starting all over again feels fresh.

Tank soon.

He is very physically strong, but it's mostly shown using glass. He smashes a cup in his hand when irritated, and punches quite the dent in bulletproof glass when he's furious.

His hair varies in art from black to brown, so I don't think his offspring would have much chance at being blond.

After waking up he probably rolls about wasting time as long as possible, unless there's a limited edition food item he's interested in, in which case he'd rush to throw clothes on and get in the queue. Wakaba can't save him on that every time, or at least he wouldn't want to burden her, so the start of the anime is probably not a common occurrence.

Summer mist heavy,
Droplets cling to rose petals.
They too feel its weight.

He flusters like a school girl constantly, despite being the type to tease others. I don't think he's too embarrassed by his own actions if someone were to try to humiliate him with them though, he acts up being pathetic for sympathy and is quite open.

His tolerance for alcohol is inhuman, and his first meeting with Hisoka ends in a drinking contest that puts the kid to bed (not a single glass as the anime claimed). Even knowing someone can't compete with him he'd still beat them for bragging rights.

His favourite drinks appear to be red wine, whiskey, and Asahi beers. By the state of the mini bar in vol 2 though I suspect he'll have anything and everything if you let him. For non-alcoholic he likes Tsujiri ceremonial grade green tea - it's pricey.

Even if it's only chemicals, if it makes you feel better and there's no harm to it then that's a good thing. He's not the type to be put off what little he has left.

Keep chasing him banging a frying pan and yelling about it until he accepts what he is. Obviously.

There was one with a gentle scent in a purple bottle that I had around the time I first met him. They've changed the packaging since and it's not quite the same.

There's quite a few. I should probably expand my horizons

I don't want change. I want my love to stay the same. I hate the flow of time and how she isn't apart of it. I hate everything. I want to die. I hate how I cannot be with her. What do you mean by being with her? You're not with her. No one in this thread is truly with their waifu. That feeling fills me with dread. I want to die. I hate the truth and want to live in the Matrix, a world of lies. After all, if you don't know it's a lie, then it can be understood as the truth, right?

Being aware of your flaws and regretful of your mistakes speaks of your intelligence and maturity. But, letting yourself get carried away with it the way you tend to do inevitably does more harm than good. You're worth so, so much more than you think you are. Be kinder to yourself, don't be afraid to reach out to others for help if you need it, and always keep in mind the huge number of wonderful positive traits you have. Your life matters, and as far as I see it you have every right to be able to enjoy a happy and peaceful existence just like anyone else.

>Crona's voice is so sweet!
That it sure is, thank you. I never get tired of hearing him talk, so cute and very soothing too.

>waking up
Share a few chaste kisses and snuggle for a while, if we have time for it. Getting out of bed is hard enough already, I can't imagine how much more difficult it'd be with a sleepy, cuddly, pink haired Demon Sword Wielder clinging to my side.

>haiku
Shy boy of black blood
Dark purpose in stark contrast
To sun and bleak sands
Took me hours. I used to be much better at this.

Greetings evernyan~
I hope you all had a wonderful day with your beloved!

-She's strong enough to kidnap the other country's ruler via carrying them.
-We would spend it by doing lots of things! Such things include, but are not limited to: going to the park, swimming, hugging, kissing, handholding, eating, playing vidya, watching movies, reading books, seeing the sites, cuddling, and sleeping.
-"There is a balance in our lives. With every bad day comes a good day."
-I'm sure it'd be something like "Don't lose hope. You'll make it through."
-Her calming smile.

-My dark brown hair to her black hair will probably result in black hair.
-Give the other a good morning kiss

My only loved one,
You're cute, cool and beautiful.
I'm thankful to you.

-No, not really. But when she is, she's just absolutely adorable!
-Probably not.
-Black Chocolate Wine

I don't think we will, but that will never stop me from proudly announcing my love!

Have a wonderful week!~

Wouldn't count on it happening anytime soon, if it ever does. Search waifu on Youtube, those are the kind of people who'd mostly be on the front lines of an 'acceptance movement'. They'd kill any real chance of the rest of us being taken seriously with their faggotry.

Feelings of love don't have to change if they bring you happiness. If they fade with time it's likely due to other factors. You're fighting the reality that she is not with you and that brings you suffering. Don't fight it, first accept it and then choose your next step

>What do you mean by being with her?

But I feel her close to me, just by looking at her and reading her series I feel like I can connect with her. Her series is all about how people's brains shape the world, so I try to do everything I can so my brain is in top shape. There is also this quote from Haruhiko at the end of chapter 4 that applies to waifuism, I think they were the author's words on the matter:

"Whether your partner is from fiction, or reality, there is no change in the strong feelings from the bottom of your heart. No, rather, won't the state of your mind decide the world?"

I take this to mean she will be with me as long as my feelings are strong enough.

Though even I am a bit confused and there are times I get depressed if I think about it deeply, I just do my best not to fight against things I can't change.

She's the strongest superhuman!
Her voice, her smile, her presence. And more than anything, her love.

She would probably say: "Ooh, what wonderful chemicals."

I see. Well, what I can notice is that there are solutions to your problem, and you yourself have clues as to how to deal with what you're feeling. The only thing I can tell you is that I hope that you find what you're looking for. Although it is necessary recognize that sometimes we ourselves do not know what we really want.
Also, I would like to highlight what I've said before: be more considerate of what others tell you. Remember that the truth is nothing more than a consensus, and there are many ways to interpret life, especially the emotional, visceral human life. There are many perspectives and they're not less valid that what you can feel or perceive.
I'm sorry if I'm being annoying, but I just feel that you should change the way you approach to this particular subject. I could be wrong, of course. But what else could I tell you? You have the clues as to how to find the solution and you are responsible of making it happen.
Now, maybe you just have to start moving towards something. Be it the darkest night or the false veil of the brightest day, it doesn't matter. Every path has its own riches and deficiencies. It's only a matter of what you appreciate.

Stop isolating yourself; it's okay to laugh and cry and feel with others.

She has a strength of character that I aspire to have myself one day. This strength is what has kept me going and has helped push me to achieve more than I thought I ever could, as I want to be the kind of person she would be proud of. With everything that I have done so far, I hope to be one step closer towards this goal.

First check to make sure things haven't gone awry at our respective jobs, and assuming everything is fine, enjoy what little time we have with something as simple as an extended embrace before the morning routine kicks in and we have to part ways for the day. Maybe share a cup of coffee together as she checks her voicemails while I work on the the emails that piled up overnight, and a final tender moment as we leave and put on the masks that we wear to face the world around us.

Are you the Mitsubro I used to know?

Good night waifu thread
May I dream of Fuuka tonight.

I don't want a relationship. I just want to love my waifu from afar, which I do.

coward

Yes, and?

Don't bully!