>Charlotte becomes Headmistress of Queens May Fair School
>She truly becomes Princess Principal™

We truly were Princess Principal's.

Beato! Ange! Time for a sandwich!

Dorothy?

More like Dorky

RUDE

>case 9
So case 13 was more like the midpoint than the end? Cool.

Sure! What kind of sandwich?

Nobody with a working brain thought episode 1 was the end.

Why don't you like her?

that was pure relief for me
if they were gonna show case by case, they'd better had 2-cour or it'd wreck hard

Maybe. They might go back again at some point for Chise's introduction though if she isn't introduced this episode. I mean I know she is in it this week but they may have skipped far enough forward to be ahead of her joining the group.

THIS ONE

I like everything about her so far, just isn't much we know about her so it is hard to be that attached until she gets more screentime.

This, brainlets btfo

She's had, what, 30 seconds of screen time so far? It's difficult to have an opinion on a character that hasn't been properly introduced yet.

I don't get why ppl are saying Ange and Charlotte devised a master plan to unite Albion at 7yo. It was clearly a child's promise that "Charlotte" decided to uphold while "Ange" was actually planning to run away with her to Casablanca.

Pretty much my thoughts. They couldn't have predicted that the country would be split if they were separated during the revolution. The wall just became a roadblock for Princess before she could be reunited with Ange.

Another country destroyed by yuri. Great.

>Case 9
Nice

No, episode 5 will be case 5.

twitter.com/fumihilo/status/889876415885082624
>(プリプリ豆知識)王国スパイはベアトが突入した時の弾みで首にワイヤーが絡まって絶命していますorz #pripri

Is he saying that Beato actually got her first kill accidentally in this episode? As in the wire she came down on wrapped around the neck of the guy who is dead here and strangled him to death/broke his neck?

I hope Dorothy's suggestion foreshadows a case that really needs the Principal Team crossdressing (except Dorothy herself for obvious reasons)

Ange(Charlotte) beat you to it.

Is it possible to see through lies if you're not a girl?

Damn Beato, she really loves Hime-sama that much. Maybe she's the actual lesbian version of Homura instead of Ange.

I guess, this is what Ange meant that she would deceive everyone, even herself. She's just a sub dork but is trying to make everyone think she's the alpha bitch here.

Most people around her can tell the truth though, but go along with her so she won't get depressed like the little dork she is.

Ange manages well enough, I'm sure you can do it as well, user.

2nip4m3

The only one Ange can bully is Dorothy and maybe Beato if she doesn't push it. I bet Chise would just be confused.

Dorks are great.

Don't fuck with Beato if you know what's good for you. She's hardcore.

You can tell from Chise's looks that her episode is gonna be some hilarious shit.

She stands out so much.

Was Papika really a dork? She seemed too brash to fit that description.

This, Papika is basically a chad

Cocona was the dork. Idiots make shit up about Papika all the time. See the chart that compares her to Homura.

Did you morons really think case 13 was going to be end

I mean, really

I assumed people understood that episode 1 set the tone that the cases won't be going in order.

Can you that nothing turns around

One of the girls in that picture has a het doujin that, despite being half drawn at best, makes me diamonds. Guess which one.

I had some doubts after episode 2 started from the beginning and episode 3 did not skip anything.

>I assumed people understood
A huge mistake on Sup Forums

I still don't get episode 1.

Watch it again then.

You need to have an IQ of at least 120 to comprehend it.

Fuck Princess, who the hell would reject a girl who buys you a house?

Ange needs to get together with Beato.

I could see case 13 being the only one out of order, or at least that there won't be many of them. Jumping back and forth in the timeline can be a tricky thing to do well, so I hope they're up to the task if they decide to go all-out with the concept.

Did you not look at the OP image? The next episode is case 9.

I've been thinking about this too.
Ange certainly loves the Princess but Beato's feeling for her are more like a borderline devotion. She's not even a trained spy and she's willing to die or kill for her.
She pretty much thinks nothing of herself or her own life and only wants to please the Princess, or keep her safe. She has elevated her to an almost savior type figure since she's the one that saved her from her horrible childhood of a life.

Honestly, anything interesting is going to be on the other side of case 13.

I think 5 and 6 will be pre-13 too, but 6-12 will all be 14+

Savage.

Because she's not a filthy dyke, but the future ruler of the greatest empire since the times of Rome.

When will someone give her the spanking she so rightfully deserves?

But how far will she go?

Papika was the dominating one, but she wasn't the alpha one.
Her personality was very naturally dominating and assertive so that made it seem like she was in control. But everything she did she did for Cocona's sake, or to have Cocona's validation or gain her affection. She was the one following Cocona around, she was her dork.
Cocona had issues realizing and accepting what she wanted from Papika, but Papika was always there to give it to her.

There are probably people still confused about Berserk. The fact that this show needed a "breakdown" for some viewers, blows my mind.

She gets it 2-3 times a week from Ange, sometimes with a Princess wig.

Here's a non-shit translation of the summary:

>The Kingdom has finally succeeded in the miniaturisation of cavorite control unit.
>If this miniaturisation were to spread, the Kingdom side could potentially start the World War.
>The Commonwealth's "Control" views the situation grimly, and orders Dorothy to steal the prototype.
>Also, Dorothy is suggested by "L" that there's a possibility of Princess' betrayal, since this mission would cause great damage to the Kingdom. In order to observe Princess' behavior, a top secret mission is announced.
>Using Princess' position, Ange and others safely infiltrate the research facility, but the cavorite lab is already completely empty.
>Surely that was due to a tip-off by Princess?

Where are her feet?

>tfw it's a Princess episode

Cool. She got so little attention in episode 3 It had me worried.

>Came already? And such a meager amount too. This won't do at all, Charlotte. If you can't do the job, I'll have to find someone who will.

Maybe she'll bond with dorothy this time,she's probably the least devoted to the cause.

There's something unnervingly ShindoL about her design. She looks destined to be in abuse doujinshi.

Why is Princess so shit?

It seems like the version of the preview they give on the radio show is shorter. It doesn't mention Dorothy at all. Though it does mention Ange-tachi rather than just Ange.

She wants to be ruler so she can be together with her.

>believing Princess's lies

She's an innocent dork with a cute face and an over developed body who likes to pretend she's a sly sexy femme fatale in control but doesn't have the guts for it.

Yes, that's right.

Sorry, is my ESL showing? They'll definitely skip cases - there's no way case 13 is the end of the story. When I say "in order" I don't mean a sequential 1,2,3,4... progression, but rather that the next episode/case will usually take place later in the chronology than the previous case. Maybe there'll be a TWEEEST episode or two that'll go back to earlier cases in the timeline, but in general it'd be moving forward in time rather than going back and forth. This is just me speculating, of course.

Implying any of those series ever got doujin.

RIP Ange.
He will be missed.

wew

Carvorite usage has some side-effects it seems.

delete this

Captcha: Airport DOROTHY

I guess that's why they skipped the Chise introduction episode.

How did they lose almost all of Britain to some rebels if the airships are so mighty?

>glasses still on

RUINED

So THATS where she's been hiding.

Who is drawing these.

>that pool
Beato pls.

>No cyborg neck attachment.
Ruined.

Should we tell her?

She'll find out eventually.

Beato must be drawing herself.

We're not out of it yet, as long as they don't show an episode with a case number over the total number of episodes we're getting, we're not out of it because ep5 can perfectly go back to a case 3.

This anime was made to directly be tied with a mobage, I'm fearing they won't risk too much plot wise because of that.
Like they won't dare make one of the girls betray the team because a lot of people would end up hating said girl and it could lower their sales in the game when she's on rate up or they won't wrap up any story in order to tell people to go play the game if they want to know what happens after so in my mind, nothing really drastic changing by the end of the anime, resulting in case 13, doesn't seem completely impossible. I really want the anime to prove me wrong.

>as long as they don't show an episode with a case number over the total number of episodes we're getting
13 is a higher number than 12

Toshiaki draws them on futaba.

Game could be AU.

Not really. You can tell the mobage was made as a afterthought and not a direct tie to the anime. The gameplay system is generic matching anyone who actually wanted to bet anything on mobage wouldn't be so lazy with their main gameplay system.

Mobage is typically a continuation of the series/universe and not the main story. I highly doubt the mobage had any affect on the anime. I don't believe 3Hz is that dumb