It's a trap

Here's my theory : I think this painting is specifically made to be a meme generator so that everybody can be accused of racism and furthermore pour gasoline on fire.
>Black president in the jungle
>sperm cell on his face
>photoshop elements
>6 fingers on left hand
>"artist" is a black supremacist

They need to victimize over the racial discrimination of poor Hussein

It's the oldest trick in the book : Punch yourself in the face and blame it on the other kid

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/10211123/PA_NPG_18_55_Obama_R.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Way too suspicious. reminds me of this

Q predicted this

i started this meme
feels bretty gud

6 fingers on left hand??

Your hand looks like that only if you got polydactilia or a shitty artist for a painter

I've gotten endless laughs out of these portraits.

Obama really does have weird hands though.

Not a single picture there is as weird as this "artistic" rendering

mmm
nice!

His hands are weirdly long.

I'm not sure I understand? Obama's team hired an artist who would paint Obama in a "racist way"?

He looks like he's taking a dump in the bushes while trying to hid his sixth finger on his left hand. Obama clearly needs a "do over" on this portrait. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the artist trolled him hard.

The artist is literally known to paint a projection of his photoshop designs he copy-pastes from historic originals.

This is 12 feet tall and hangs in the DIA.

>Obama's team hired an artist who would paint Obama in a "racist way"?
it's so bad and out of place it practically invites criticism, presumably giving them the green light for the predictable discussion about "racism"

attention whore

or or or... or..... or....... we're dealing with retards

No OP is saying it's a trap set up so that if you criticise the portrait they level you as racist. I already had a dose of this when one of my buddies said I should go to Stormfront cause I said the painter is a racist.

He stole that horse.

wow, presidential portrait worthy (apparently)

Ahaaa that sounds a lot more plausible.

But Obama is out of office now? What would playing the victim gain him/ the dems?

We can't overlook the fact that there is an actual sperm painted of his face, can we ? How could we ?

Obamas entire presidency was a Goad to racism and violence.

>just gonna make your daughters shower with boys. Fuck you whitey!!!!!

Obama deserved better. I honestly believe Obama didn't see this abomination til he removed the cover, and he must have been raging inside.

Nah, the normies wouldn't see shit.
But it acts like a bait for the red-pilled sharp eye.

>Punch yourself in the face and blame it on the other kid
Bobama confirmed jew?

I always thought it was too bad to be real, too many sloppy mistakes for both of them to be intentional.

>full res pic
cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/10211123/PA_NPG_18_55_Obama_R.jpg

Looks less slightly weird

Nice!

Well Obama's blackness was used over and over again as a "you'z raycisss' " whenever someone criticized his politics after 8 years.

"you hate the guy 'cuz he's black, not 'cuz he's terrible"

That sperm doe

He does have his hand pressed down which could change the look of the muscle in the light to look like a "sixth finger". I fail to see anything wrong on this one. The reused background images though. That seems obvious.

Oops

>What would playing the victim gain him/ the dems?
when all you have is a hammer....
but yes, this is so obviously humiliating i'm not sure why obama himself would actually legitimize it

uhh, wouldn't he have to OK it before it was released to the public? I think his dumbass actually thinks it looks good.

Probably, but he might of just said to him "fuck my shit cuz" and faggot replied "got ya boss"

Nevermind the fact that despite not being a president anymore, Obama travels everywhere Trump does, a few days after Trump's trips, like a fucking parasite and an ambassador of the deep state

meta data says pic was taken on 1/23/2018
I thought it was yesterdays news?

I think it looks good, but Michelle’s looks nothing like her.

The chair looks wrong too, unless it's supposed to be way too far into the ivy for reasons.

where is the sperm cell? can't find it

On his left temple, user shared it here. Also the artist has a habit of drawing sperm cells in most of his paintings

da fuck is up with his ass , why does it have edges
are niggers incapable of art

>His hands are weirdly long.
They're evolved to grip tree branches.

What do you call a nigger on a horse?

>a thief

> a fag with a projector is presidential portrait worthy
I still can't get it through my head what mental gymnastics the leftists go through to think this is ok or even acceptable of a "painter" especially a professional being paid by taxes I imagine.

FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING AGREES WITH ME
They're using the same tactic Trump did in the election. Throw silly traps so you trick your enemy into:
>sounding stupid by complaining minor things (2 scoops)
>free propaganda (Trump misspells word, 6 hours talking about him)
They've evolved.

Why do even horse-stealing niggers have to wear their pants like male prostitutes do in prison?

I’m Q. Stop taking credit you fucking nonse.

Fucking hell he could strangle a gorilla with those mitts.

I'm sure that's Michael's favorite fetish