Inuyashiki [END]

Holy fuck. What a shitshow.

welcome to every oku manga ever he can't write endings. if it goes pass 2 volumes he goes off in nonsensical tangents that just bog whatever he originally was going for.

A shitty end for a shitty manga. But I laugh with the "bless America" page.

Where did it all go flat?

That end managed to be even more boring than Gantz. The last part was full garbage.

> oh suddenly there is an asteroid
> no problem, we'll both commit suicide to destroy it
> the end

That has to be the lamest idea ever to finish a series.

Seriously? I thought there will be a follow up chapter where it showed that they were "downloaded/saved" by aliens before they blew up.

The ending is so fucking bad

didn't read since the airplane part, hahaha hope he drowns in a river of shit

More like it's fucking nothing.

My dad died so that I could become a mangaka?

Pretty much when the retarded cardboard villain showed up.

it was a shitshow the whole fucking time gonna watch this anime and be pissed off the whole time too

wtf??? is it already ended? what happened to the 2 robot characters? feel free to spoil

r...really?

Is it even possible to squeeze a car in there?

they commit sudoku on an astroid and die

What happened with those aliens?

Why are you even reading this nigger's shit still? The dude is a competent artist, but he cannot write for shit.

Satoshi Mizukami pulled that one a couple times.

>TFW you actually liked this series then remembered the author can't write endings worth half a shit and this didn't disappoint you on him classically having his last arc be absolutely dogshittingly horrible.
the anime is gonna piss me off something fierce too, i can feel it.

>competent artist
Dunno, there are ton of pretty fucking lazy "art" as well.

manga went full retard after the yakuza arc
I hope anime will be an original

First few chapters were good though. And a couple of scenes later on too. 6\10 overall, wouldn't read again. I've picked that manga to decide if I want to read Gantz from the same mangaka, but he doesn't seem to be good at writing.

bueno

LITERALLY

>rock falls, everyone dies: the manga

This would have been much better without the angst teenager.

This is gonna be the only time I hope they do an anime original ending for the adaptation.