SWEDEN YES

breitbart.com/london/2018/02/13/not-visitors-muslims-call-prayer-sweden/
>Muslims in Sweden have applied for permission to broadcast the call to prayer, claiming the move would boost community self-esteem and assist with integration.
>The Växjö Muslim Foundation submitted an application to the police requesting permission to send out a three-minute Islamic call to prayer each Friday from a loudspeaker attached to the front of a mosque in the city’s Araby district.
Not visitors indeed

Other urls found in this thread:

islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/28/deriving-sexual-pleasure-from-infants/
expressen.se/kvallsposten/moske-kan-fa-boneutrop-kanna-oss-mer-hemma/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I totally did not see that coming

unfortunately no one expects the Swedish inquisition... because there isn’t one.

what is the chance of swedes actually refusing to have their anus raped by these dirty bearded terrorists?

We shouldn't make fun
Trudeau is literally cumming to this idea

>unfortunately no one expects the Swedish inquisition... because there isn’t one.
Perhaps in due time they will have a mutawwa

the picture shows SHIITES , thats a whole different ballgame.
soon they will cut themselfs as a ritual in sweden streets.

>boost community self-esteem and assist with integration.
>assist with integration.
integrating native swedes to their backwards religion.

Shiites have some pretty fucked up beliefs
>islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/28/deriving-sexual-pleasure-from-infants/

they should be integrated with a bullet
when will sweden find the balls to tell them to go fuck themselves?

the sign says 'we condemn the terror attack'

>The Växjö Muslim Foundation submitted an application to the police requesting permission to send out a three-minute Islamic call to prayer each Friday from a loudspeaker attached to the front of a mosque in the city’s Araby district
This happens in America. It definitely happens in the UK, it happens everywhere there's muslims. Pointing this out at Sweden shows how retarded most of you are.
>muh Swedish no go zones, Sean Hannity told me so
Motherfuckers, everyone of the large cities in America is effectively a no-go zone for whites, wake the fuck up.

(((Breitbart))) probably used some old picture
Regardless, thoughts on this?

>Because other countries are fucked up we shouldn't talk about how Sweden is getting more and more fucked up
What?

they misspelled 'condone'

Well, a call for prayer is used by some mosques in Holland too.

Anyway, it shouldn't be allowed because the Islamic prayer call is really an aggression against non-Muslims and not merely a prayer call (i.e. saying "come to prayer"). Of course this aggression is not immediately obvious because of language since Islam is fundamentally an Arab supremacist belief system.

I'm saying if they let the sandniggers do their chant, they're only graduating to the level of cuck that every other western nation is already on.

good luck with that, next they will do it every day, 5 times a day, first one at 4:30 at the morning, and they do it loader than neccesary just to mess with you. its terrible

>assist with integration
What the fuck. It will 100% force segregation and separatism.

Well, if Euros can't get their woman under control - Muslims will. Someone has to put an end to their degeneracy.

God, I'm so grateful that my kind would never tolerate this, imagine going for a walk with your girl on friday only to hear a call for rape

Point taken

It would really help integrating the swedes

>breitbart
any better sources?

what a surprise!

>>breitbart
>any better sources?
why don't you click the fucking article, brainlet? it links to a Swedish newpaper.

It will assist integration of swedes into muslim society, no doubt.

I don't like what I see here but hey you have to agree muslims don't have problems with feminists at least. I just wish women wouldn't be so easily molded by mass and social media.

You should respond with a tradition Yid kvetch every morning when the NYSE opens. They will learn.

>posts breitbart
>calls others brainlets

>assist with integration
>by converting Sweden into a muslim shithole
*handrubbing intensifies*

if the demand is real, I wonder if sweden will go with this. that is a huge step.
when it will happen, I think the threshold will be breached once and for all. the muslims have won and europe is dead. the point of no return will be crossed.

the ctp is actually a good thing because it will alarm swedes of the danger they are in...

These people, have used their rules, destroyed their country. And now they try to impose these rules here. What are their rules worth?

Soon you will be "refugees from sweden".
I heard Canada is enjoying the rapefest, consider going there, so we can "annex" them in 30 years.

expressen.se/kvallsposten/moske-kan-fa-boneutrop-kanna-oss-mer-hemma/

>0
I don't speak svenska, but the layout looks very tabloid to me

>tfw I was considering visiting Sweden to see the lands of my ancestors
Yes I'm a muh heritage guy but I still wanted to go to Europe, primarily Sweden and Germany

You said you wanted integration, but you never said who would be integrating who!!

God is the greatest, God is the greatest, God is the greatest, God is the greatest
I testify that there is no God but Allah, I testify that there is no God but Allah
I testify that Mohammed is God’s Prophet, I testify that Mohammed is God’s Prophet

Hayya alas salah
Hayya alal falah
Allahu akbar
La ilah ill Allah

Hayya alas salah
(Prayer is better than sleep)

there will be sharia law in swedistan in the next 20 years tops.

>God is the greatest, God is the greatest, God is the greatest, God is the greatest
>I testify that there is no God but Allah, I testify that there is no God but Allah
>I testify that Mohammed is God’s Prophet, I testify that Mohammed is God’s Prophet
>Hayya alas salah
>Hayya alal falah
>Allahu akbar
>La ilah ill Allah
>Hayya alas salah
>(Prayer is better than sleep)

Still lots of places in Sweden that are nice.

>permission to send out a three-minute Islamic call to prayer each Friday from a loudspeaker

>would boost community self-esteem and assist with integration.

But it's a feminist religion. :^)

>aggression!
I see Pekka, now you're the weakling pussy using the lefts words. For real Pekka!

I honestly wouldn't give a shit about this if it's a few minutes once a week.
But I'm also not a vapid child who creates an identity out of spazing out about people that are different from me, so I'm a bit of an outlier here these days.

If you've been to muslim countries you know this call to prayer starts at like 5am and makes a fucking racket. Would make you feel like you're in Karachi or something if this was allowed.

why do leftists always say muslims dont wear turbans, whats that on their head? a turban inst it?

Quite high. People don't like disturbing and unnecessary noices.

kek

Its a pk tabloid shit paper that no one should read but what OP said is still true

this reminds me of those swedish rightwing people who drove a van blasting islamic prayers at 5 AM through a quiet neighbourhood.

except it's for real this time lol

hahahahha
>GOMORRON!
ahhahaahhahaha

Here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk

Im pushing the button
>breitbart article
>old news

Retatd

Dont worry, its coming bro, its coming.
You have enter the hell of EU, wait 10-15 years.

Kas Yra durnas eiktu nacho blyad

it was done in Saltsjöbaden, a "rich" area

>Breitbart
I would usually believe this kind of news from sweden but breitbart is the same fake news like CNN.

>I honestly wouldn't give a shit about this if it's a few minutes once a week.
It's five times a day you ignorant twat. No one here values your opinion.

can you imagine being so weak that you just sit there while your nation is invaded and your children are raped?
jesus, europe deserves to burn if they are more afraid of being called a racist than what is happening.

Solsidan!

>Abandon the Church
>The spiritual void is filled by Islam and Judaism
>Society utterly collapses

Nobody saw that coming.