Wow this really opened my eyes Sup Forums

White privlege exists to deny it is pure delusion.

Based woke white woman agrees

>woman

>white woman

Every fucking time

Every. Single. Time.

EVERYTIME

EVERYEDKGMD>:GMSDDFKT

>woman

EVERY FUCKING TIME

The future is brown, and it's beautiful!

yeah sure

All it needs now is "I'm not at fault for white oppression, I'm jewish"

ffs
life is a Sup Forums meme

>Obama Portrait Artist Wiley Once Painted Black Woman Decapitating White Woman
>Once

fuck this nigger

Saw her picture and decided not to read.

>Long time ago
>Literally less than a year ago.

Between this and seeing the stefan south african video...i'm in a bit of an absolutely livid mood.

JESUS FUCK, WHY EVERYTIME?

the artist is literally quoted saying it's a play on the "kill whitey" thing

i didnt think there were this many jews total to be EVERYTIME

Every
Fucking
Time

Are they white or are they a kike? They can't roleplay as both.

If Trump hired a white woman artist who made a portrait decapitating a black woman Sup Forums would celebrate. You are hypocrites.

They are checked.

Should be a rule in society that as soon as you identify as jewish in any way shape or form...we'll then your thrown into an oven whether you were actually white or not. How about that?

EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!!

come on now!

if if if if if if if if okie dokie!

every single fucking time

Tbqh it’s the eye-searing floral backgrounds which set me off the most.

Aaahhhhh... Liberal arts majors, my favorite.

> ops

And that's why society is moving in the direction of a race war. Although to be fair, a lot of the animosity on the white side is a response to hatred from the cultural marxist side. But make no mistake, whites currently have the status of the bourgeois right before the communists took over and the Jews right before the Nazis took over.

seriously what is even going on there

Every fucking time

JIDF cull you're fucking retards for a moment, please.

Fucking little manipulative kikes

Is there a group that subverts while trying to look like the majority population in India, too?

Let's be honest. It's less "white privilège" than "Anti-Nigger realism learned from experience".

If it were really about white privilege, chinks would have as much a harder time as niggers and wouldn't be successful because of white pressure.

Sorry leaf, it's not white privilege, it's nigger disprivilege.

I think we’ve had enough of niggers and their niggerism in the USA. Gas them all.

>((()))
at first I didn't believe
then I refused to believe
now I'm beginning to see patterns
what is happening to me?

correction, your* retards. thin `em out.

>the kike feels that she can benefit from white privilege AND be a disgusting kike

Jews literally think that Judaism is a "cultural identity" but not a race.

t. kike from kike family

database when?

Actually the artist said it was a kill whitey theme.

Niggers have managed to redpill me more than any white nationalist ever could have.

they have totally ruined the word 'dismantle' these people are just insufferable

What a cohencidence!

Oh, okay. Then me painting a picture of an aryan ubermensch machinegunning dozens of pavement apes is really just saying,
"Give me my fucking bicycle back, you shit-colored moon crickets."

>memeflag
>conflates jews with whites

into the gas chamber you go

Marxism was a threat
Cultural Marxism, not so much
See, although Marxism championed a batshit ideology, at the end of the day the authority to implement said batshit was given out on the basis of merit
With Cultural Marxism, they'll be looking to fill the spot of a Propaganda Minister with a Black Lesbian Amputee, not because she's right for the job, but because they need a Black Lesbian Amputee represented for their quotas
This is why Cultural Marxism will never succeed in instilling a functional form of Government, the failure to bloom was written in the seed all along
The only ones left to clean up the mess... white men
Charlie Manson was half-right

The overwhelming majority of white normies will agree with her statement though.

Wow, a tweet that pretty much sums up why I hate jews more than niggers and mudslimes.

EVERY FUCKING TIME
EVERY MOTHERFUCKING TIME

That guy is white. What does his self hate and wanting to genocide his own race have to do with minorities?

every time, add it to the fucking list

EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKING TIME WHAT THE HELL

Around super predators never relax.

pic related

>as a Jewish white woman

Literally. Every. Time.

FUCKING FUCK FUCK EVERY FUCKING NIGGER TIME GODDAMN IT
Why Sup Forums, why are you always right??

really make you think.

Thats because it would be a change of the status quo, ching chong.

Sup Forums is always right. Never forget that kiddo.

...and?

those sheboon lips looks like a fucking baboons ass

>it's hypocrisy to take your own side
Kys leaf

Lots of virile non-white men would be happy to ethnically cleanse whitey after a lifetime of anti-white propaganda from the cultural marxists. Their numbers are growing.
>the authority to implement said batshit was given out on the basis of merit
The communist countries were meritocracies?! People rose to the top through political connections and betrayals.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nothin to see here goy

Can someone share these with that nigger bitch please.

It's just a coincidence, that does not say anything about jews as a hole and is just one isolated example. Just go back to bed

>what is happening to me?
same thing that will be happening to everyone soon
spread the word

It’s the biblical Judith decapitating Holofrenes. Except:
>a- African American artist culturally appropriated Jewish story and painted Jewish heroine as a black kwayn
>b- artist picked a Biblical reference most aren’t familiar with
So we see this more in a racial violence light than anything.
Except for those vomit-including floral pattern backgrounds.

Michael’s portrait makes me think of Klimt’s style, though the artist cheaped out and didn’t use any gold leaf....or color paint.

just stop letting the mentally ill, lgbtq+ people and the like, tell you how to think and feel. this artist is a flaming racist, there are no two ways about it. but who cares, their genetic dead end will not outlive my white strong line. i dont give a good god damn what weaklings have to say, they are the weak, you dont have to listen to them.

Funny how their “cultural identity” passes genetically down the mothers side and can be sequenced by looking at the DNA haha that’s some culture

Every fucking time

move along goyim

GRADUALLY

Guys, i can't take it anymore. Every fucking time, no body seems to care except us. I feel despair, i feel lonely, when will end this ride?

SHUT IT DOWN!

>People rose to the top through political connections and betrayals
In politics that's called merit

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>A LONG TIME AGO

What a cunt.

Exactly my first thought

Then anything is "merit" including your example of the Propaganda Minister with a Black Lesbian Amputee who takes advantage of the need for more diversity.

>Lots of virile non-white men would be happy to ethnically cleanse whitey after a lifetime of anti-white propaganda from the cultural marxists
ethnic cleansing takes organization and unity