Can orient asian and caucasian people united and destroy kike kingdom?...

Can orient asian and caucasian people united and destroy kike kingdom?? Because we are superior than kike and subhuman gorilla

Ah. The Soyboy Asian. Still gets more pussi than 99% of Sup Forums.

Asians have an immunity to soy because they've been eating it for generations. Probably the same thing that makes them highly immune to soy is what makes them get so fucked up off booze.

nah don't consider asian american to true asian from East Asia and Southeast Asia. We are all nationalist and hate those race traitor cuckold liberals.

only East Asian have 3 inches. Vietnam and most Southeast Asian bigger than 5 inches

My dick is 4.7 inches. Is that good?

but I think korean only 2 inches LOL Kpop soyboy

Not saying you're the same, saying your race has an immunity to soy which mine does not due to evolutionary pressure of consuming soy for many generations.

Not true. Literally .2 inches bigger than Chinese.

I wish desu

DId they go to the Congo and measure HIV dick? I bet those numbers are self-reported, which means nothing.

Yes. Europeans and Orientals working together to eradicate the shitskins is the only hope for the planet.

Yes.

You guys are next on the chopping block.

Yes superior Asian genes

It was pretty much the same date for every chart I saw.

Your 5 inch is also self reported. Lel.

Data*

>(((Moss)))
checked

Reading more dick studies won't make your dick grow bigger. Making fun of some chink's little dick won't make your dick grow bigger either. Constantly fantasizing about other mens dick sizes, however, makes you a FAGGOT

Literally the only way we can realistically "win", is if we work with the asians

-.- ching chong piggy bank eyes, small peepee, no imagination, bad drivers, etc.

how does it feel that even niggers are dominating girls where with all of you what have are still not capable of pleasing a female? Why because you have no game. also dont bother replying with cherry picked photos of some spaghetti armed dweeb next to a white female because i will not be here to see it.

actually, real enemy of Asian is Asian American. Those fucktard coming back their home and tell us how to act and behave like them. If we don't do it they will call us is animal. Wew when shit going down I only hope White Nationalism can kill them all cause we can't kill them from here. I'm from Vietnam and I wanna kill all Vietnam American Liberals. They spit into mine culture with their self hating shit. I don't hate white people but I do hate white male married Viet girl liberal cause they will coming back home in Vietnam and poisoned young Viet people about freedom and human right shithole !!!

t. Dicklet

sorry but i don't want to be friends with people that eat dogs and cats
>that includes peru

In the future that is what will happen. We will create a hybrid race, eventually it will look like the "gray alien" time travelers that have been visiting planet earth.

superior, no Chan just no. Chinese people do not have souls, look for a china appreciation thread in the archives and explain your ant sociopath peoples actions

Sounds like the set-up for Man in the High Castle. Do we ultimately kill them too? Or is it a permanent alliance?

Most Chinese people look down and even hate the people in the webcams. It doesn't account for all of them.

>tfw bigger than all of them
>tfw cock is twice the size of an average Korean's

No kidding, the little fuckers come here and vote democrat and then act like they own the place when confronted.Not counting the little white liberal cucks who marry them.

People in the webcams are most likely arrested.

I'd be above average in North Korea.

No we have been natural enemies since the ice age, gooks are the last enemy on the white mans list, never forgett never forgive

Look down user, it's already true.

Chinese, Japanese and Korean are honorary Aryan. You guys are niggers, you're no superior than jews.

LMAO eat shit

test

I literally could care less about cock size of other races. That's for them to deal with and it really doesn't matter how small a Koreans cock is, they're still superior in every way to someone from the Congo.

saged

>uses muh dik argument like niggers
Lol mutts

Faggot

NO THEY CANNOT SAVE THE WORLD
there i replied u happy now motherfucker

Don't fell into Kike proaganda. True Asian people from Asia are ruthless. They can smile and act kind but they're not. When shit going down they'll kill anything they hated, own kind or alien some shit , we don't give a fuck !!! Don't act like you'are tough one, come to Vietnam and try disrespect our people, you'll die in 5s. Life is cheep in Vietnam only 15$ = 1 your patheic life

>Do we ultimately kill them too?
Why would you have to?

sure why not

agreed. we must unite to destroy all subhuman shitskins.

This.
I feel you bro