The pot leaves were a perfect touch.

Ok that made my laugh!

bump

Zyklon Ben strikes again

can i get the unedited version?

needs more sperm

bump for Ben Garrison

lulzy

I don't understand, what's that weird thing on the short guy's head? What's the name of that weird outfit the tall guy is wearing? Who is he anyway?

The hat is called a a beret, The outfit the tall is wearing is called a suit, there are non-track versions in western countries.

>Non-track versions
Kek

Fine artists often were berets. It's a meme or signal that the person is an artist. Don't you know this?

Okay then why didn't he label these objects why do I have to do homework to understand my political cartoons!

>suit, there are non-track versions in western countries
Top jej

Oh, I get it. You're just being a shitlord because Garrison often over-labels his cartoons and he didn't in this case.

this

Why that nigga Barry manspreading?

Well, he couldn't help himself. Pretty bad "lol look let me explain I smoked pot and that's why the pot leaves on this painting is funny".

Man, he's got the artistic talent and interesting ideas, but Ben Garrison is a sack of shit with how overwritten his shit is. Less is more, let it speak for itself.

Hahahahahaha

Bump for the man who once hated Sup Forums and created Luggage Lad

A lot of people 'don't get it' without the copious use of labels.

YOUR CRITICISM IS THE SAME
BOTH YOU AND GARRISON ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW THE LEAVES DONT GET SMOKED

This. The "Et voila" is unnecessary as well. Surprised he didn't have an arrow pointing to the painting saying "painting." Love ya Ben, but less is more.

Audibly keked

Marijuana's symbol is leaves, not 'buds.' Nobody would get it if he drew a biomass of weird looking shit.

funny but why is he manspreading?

he should be sitting cross legged like a lady.

cheddar man looks like a decent dude.

at least he's addressing the blatant anti-white shit from the artists other paintings that in any other context would get the SPLC, the ADL, the NAACP and other fag groups all over it along with all the social media if the races were reversed

People like this are great. Literally a walking “don’t bother engaging with me” sign. No questions needed.

The Marijuana leaf is and has always been the symbol of weed culture

>Literally a walking “don’t bother engaging with me” sign.

why do you "engage" with random people?

It's physically painful to sit like that, balls are crumped and the higher leg soon becomes stiff

>you even added all the pot I smoked when I was a youngman

Zyklon Ben is always on point

>hiding the adams apple.

>ywn be fucked by the First Lady

JUST

Okay that's pretty good.

depends. Usually true, but if your are pretty thin and lack any real muscles, pressure isin't that big so blood flow is not cut out instantly so you can sit like that for some time.

I ride a bike a lot and can't sit like that or 'squat' for longer than 3 minutes.

>leaf asking why do people meet each other

I was wondering too.

It's the grin and upward-gaze. The (((artists))) that created the face obviously tried to make it ugly and subhuman-looking yet somehow charming. IMO all this does is make it more memeworthy and comical.

Where is the original one?

Oh, Zyklon. If only you'd put sperm on it it.

Never forget

>Pot reference lmao

Who cares

SPERMBAMA

AJ was talking about the obama bukakke art just now.

Kek

POWERFUL

fantastic painting

not even there

loving these remixes its really taking off

even comrade moot would laugh at these

doesn't even look like him. i know, i know, an ape is an ape but there is still enough minor detail to differentiate one ape from another. let alone the painting itself looks awful. the colors are washed out. at least they got his penis right.