Should I become a pagan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KyT4Hong-2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Do you know what a Jew is?

Yeah, not a european

Just act according to God's will

some desert people created by the Demiurge to be the eternal enemy of the Aryans

that and they deny christ

King of the Judeans. Just like the crusader kings.

I thought Aryan was RH- blood, no?

The Demiurge is a platonic concept, he would be considered an Aryan Jew because of his B- blood.

But user, if pagans were so great, why they got cucked to christians, that and if the huge pussy worshiping that they have in theyr beliefs.

>he was called King of the Jews
Ironically so they could crucify him. Read the bible. Jesus btfo'd Jews on a daily basis. Lots of verses about not using religion to justify being a jew (in the derogitary sense)

They didn't crucify him, it's a myth,

The resurrection is the process of ego death.

The Church did crucify Jacques De Molay in a doorway before burning him at the stake.

Beside the point but true

So perhaps it is time to start over

The title was ironic in order to mock Jesus

It was ironical dumbass. Why would the Jewish authorities put it there in a non satirical way?

a. Gedalia Gershon son of Chaya Leah
b. Aryan Roman Catholic oil, the King Jew
c. el Arcón

That's like saying Martin Luther btfo'd Europeans

Caesar was, Homer was, Plato, Aristotle, Alexander, Augustus, Sicipio, Socrates.

I follow the Hellenic religion.

The Children of the Devil
…43Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!…

John 8:44

man I really hope that isnt you

He was half Roman.

Yes...

As the Druze still follow today with Amen Hotep IV included also.

INRI

>I'm nailed right in

>Should I become a pagan?
Nah, just turn the other cheek like a good goy.

But he did. MLK would probably agree with us most of the time. He too complained about niggatry and tried to get blacks to work and be respectable citizens. Most people think he just defended blacks full stop. Not so, he was very critical of niggatry. If pol knew anything about MLK they would likely agree with him

>And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
Pilate just wrote above his head the name that Jesus used himself.

You are missing the point. These are fairy tales without a shred of evidence to back them up.
There are no contemporary accounts of the man, only apocryphal stories written generations after he supposedly lived and died.
If you are white and you believe in the bible, you are worse than a basketball american, because unlike them, you should know better.

I thought he was talking about the actual Martin Luther, not MLK.
If so, please neck yourself asap

Nope, because every Khazar is a Jew, but not every Jew is a Khazar

So Jesus was Khazar? The original Ashkenazi?

Jesus just said "if you say so".

Though our Lord was king of the most hated people on the face of the planet. Right after he died (to relive once more), he tore away the difference between Jew and Gentile.

To the Jews a stumbling block.
To the Gentiles a folly.
To us a pathway salvation.

Yes. There was a reason the goy of the time gave him the moniker "king of the Jews". Think about it.

Why was Caesarion known as King of Kings, Chosen of Ptah (God of Architects and Craftsmen).

Does this have anything to do with the mistranslation of Tekton as carpenter, when it in fact means architect?

Because the only religion around Rome was Jewish? I can picture the everyday paganist Roman thinking about Jesus of Judea and immediately linking him to juice.

youtu.be/KyT4Hong-2I

Is INRI a typo?

do whatever. it doesn't matter.

What actually matters then? Im so lost I need guidance

He was a real Jew, the ones that killed him were Talmudic Jews.

It would be the Greek Iēsous

Cleopatra was a member of the Ptolemaic dynasty.

Kleopatra was the daughter of Apollo.

no its not you just fell for dank pol memes
the true people of israel are whites

>He was a Jew so I should start worshipping retarded invented "gods"
Lmao, neckbeards never change

There was no j in Latin, Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeourm

>Be Jesus
>Literal Son of God
>Come down to earth in the form of man
>Chosen people aren't giving into worshipping evil pagan dieties like Baal, that's good.
>They've gone the complete opposite, that's bad.
>"Oy vey, can't afford to help the poor; it's the sabbath! That'd be breakin' the rules!" says the Pharisees
>"Oy vey, we can't have be pure until we kill all the Roman Goys and create a theocracy in Israel!" Says the Zealots
>"Oy vey, none of you half-goys are as pure as I am! Follow the law to its fucking letter and more! Take no chances!"
>Got a lot of work to do.
>Drive money changers out of the temple.
>Tell people that holy days isn't an excuse to ignore the poor
>Tell audience to stop acting like they're better just because the Samaritans are "goys".
>Call a Roman Centurion closer to God than some pharisees because he has both empathy and respect
>Tell people to stop being greedy assholes
>Trigger one too many Pharisees
>They constantly try to trip you up, embarrass them by pointing out their hypocrisies
>Eventually they whine enough that the Romans have to do something about you
>Even the Romans admit you haven't really done shit
>Pharisees rile up a mob to release a literal murderer over you
>Get constantly mocked and spat on as you're tortured and crucified
>Suddenly the Romans troll the crowd by writing "Here lies the King of The Jews" atop the cross
>"OY VEEEEEEEEEEY! TAKE THAT FILTH DOWN YOU FILTHY GOYS! HE AIN'T ONE OF US!"
>TFW triggering pharisees even as they get what they want.

The fuck is the Demiurge?

*tips menorah*
Fuck off heeb

>>"Oy vey, none of you half-goys are as pure as I am! Follow the law to its fucking letter and more! Take no chances!" says the Essenes*
That was the literal Essenes position, they'd spend days not crapping themselves just to remain ritually pure and despised greco-roman culture.

followers of judaism, past and present

>If you are white and you believe in the bible
I don't. Why would I, an Aryan, follow the King of Jews.
He said "tu dicis" "You are saying (it)"
He gave exactly the same answer when being asked wether he is the son of God.
"vos dicitis" "You are saying"

The Romans put that on the cross and the kikes freaked out about an asked the to take it down, but the Romans told them to fuck off

the reason JEW sound a lot like YOU is because it's exactly that! King of You(s) refers to a Sun which is what "Jesus" aka "You" are.

Thanks user, thats actually a pretty good greentext and I agree HOWEVER
I've read something interesting about Barabbas. Supposedly, when the people chanted "Release Barabbas!" they actually meant "Bar-Abbas" which means "He who worships the father" (something along those lines) So, what we thought were two men, are actually just one.

It was a platonic concept until the gnostic fucks got involved. That is why gnosticism was distained by the Greek philosophers. Gnosticism praises the snake in the garden. Gnosticism hates God and many praise Lucifer. Do not be deceived by them.

Jesus Christ was born in a desert that connected Africa, Asia, and Europe together. He was born in the fullness of time. He is King. It would have been no better if he was born in a wattle hut in some godforsaken forest near the rhine.

Nazis you are deluding yourself with the racism. You are falling into the hands of Satan. I hate the race mixing, but not because I think race mixing is always bad. It is because of the social conditioning and manipulation by elites to homogenize all races and cultures. It is being planned without ANY input from us. I love all races, and don't want to see them disappear.

You are a child of God. He loves you. Stop listening to the whispers of Satan. Gnosticism is wholly evil.

Op here.
So the Jews were in the wrong here?
Romans did nothing wrong and were just trolling the heebs? Thats rad
I guess Sup Forums is always right, Talmudic jews sound like bad business.

Look into your own heathen religion.

anyway, what does this "INRI" stand for?

What is Gnosticism?

The verse John 14:28 comes to mind, hypothesizing that Jesus is even better the Jews yet still not 'exactly' King of Jews

>invented gods

IESVS NAZARENVS REX IVDAEORVM
Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews

IESUS NAZARENUS REX IUDAEORUM

>U

That's also a possibility, given how Hebrew works and the difficulty in translating thousand year old dialects they could've been demanding Jesus but have gotten mixed up over who Jesus was supposed to be.
The whole crucifixion thing was honestly something Pontius Pilate didn't really seem to want to go with, hell one could argue that him putting Jesus next to Barabbas was a desperate attempt to save the guy thinking "who'd release a murderer over a guy just telling people to care about others?"
It's telling that he was so disgusted by the affair, and the pharisees pressuring him to go with the worst punishment possible or risk revolt, that he washed his hands of the whole affair and basically said "If he dies it's because of you fucks and not the empire."

>Romans did nothing wrong and were just trolling the heebs?

>And when they came to a place called Golgotha, they offered him wine to drink, mixed with gall, but when he tasted it, he would not drink it. And when they had crucified him, they divided his garments among them by casting lots. Then they sat down and kept watch over him there. And over his head they put the charge against him, which read, “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews.” Then two robbers were crucified with him, one on the right and one on the left. And those who passed by derided him, wagging their heads and saying, “You who would destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days, save yourself! If you are the Son of God, come down from the cross.” So also the chief priests, with the scribes and elders, mocked him, saying, “He saved others; he cannot save himself. He is the King of Israel; let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him. He trusts in God; let God deliver him now, if he desires him. For he said, ‘I am the Son of God.’” And the robbers who were crucified with him also reviled him in the same way.

>Should I become a pagan?

You can if you want to.
Unless you want to decide your metaphysics based on geography or race rather than Truth.
Then you shouldn't.

Read the bibble. He came to free us from jews. He came for that only reason and the difference btween old testament and new is: jesus talk about doing good things, being forgiven and forgive while trying to behave good where old testament was a simple list of don't. even if maria was a jew he was the son of god it can not be intended and identified in human standards like religion place of birth race and so on. so if you want a logical point because you are too dumb to simply belive you now have it

Gnosticism comes in many forms and guises. They believe that we in the material world are trapped. We are sparks of divinity in a malformed universe. This malformed universe was made by an emanation of God. Some say the demiurge is an emanation of Sophia, which is an emanation of the Word, which is an emanation of God.

It is weird fucking nonsense at best, and at worst a think veiled Luciferianism. In fact some gnostics see the true God being Lucifer and Yahweh being the demiurge. Satanic bullshit

>Redpill.jpg

>implying the truth doesn't lay within our race
Fucking globalist Bitch

iam, nour, ruach, iabeshah

I should be clear that there are MANY forms of gnosticism and not all are the same. The differing notions of the emanations of God and man's place in this world.

Theosophy uses many gnostic concepts. Most western esotericism is tied intimately to gnosticism. The luciferians are heavily tied to gnosticism.

Most believe this universe is evil, and it's creator is a deceiver. Many switch the place of God Almighty and Satan, which is why it is so pernicious and slithery.

Many classical philospers saw it as blasphemous because it saw the demiurge in a negative light. Christians see them as blasphemous for obvious reasons

>implying the truth doesn't lay within our race
>Fucking globalist Bitch

Says the German watching Asian animation.

It were the Japanese who allied Hitler and it are the Japanese who produce the last jewfree modern media.
Meanwhile it were Christians who saved Jews and currently flood Europe with shitskins.

It's that new Myers-Briggs personality type they discovered

>It were the Japanese who allied Hitler and it are the Japanese who produce the last jewfree modern media.

Turns out there was no Truth to be found in the media created by your race, so you had to look elsewhere.
Can't blame you.

Jesus was not a Jew, he was a Judean.

That is to say, he was of the tribe of Judah. Racially he was an Israelite, and the Israelites were white. Around the year 120BC, the Maccabeean King John Hyrcanus of the House of Judah conquered the ancestors of the modern day Jews, Edomites, and gave them citizenship if they would just convert their religion to be that of the Judean Israelites. They took up the offer, and by the time of Christ these Edomite Jews had gained many influential positions, including among the Levitical priesthood. The position of Roman Procurator (governor) of Judea was gained by King Herod's grandfather, who was called Antipater the Idumaean (Edomite), and the position of King was obtained by Herod's father. King Herod was a Jew.

There were two religious sects among the Jews: The pharisees and the Sadducees. The former believed in what was known at the time as the "Tradition of the Elders", but was later written down as the Talmud we see today. This is the Jewish oral law. The Sadducees were atheist materialists who did not believe in life after death.

Christ opposed both of these groups, and he only came for the true Israelites, whose descendants today are the white people of European descent.

Revelation 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews [Judeans], and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Turns out there was no Truth to be found in the media created by your race
Exactly, our modern media is jewified. But all those who were able to flee the grasps of kikery, wether in it's Judaistic form or in it's Christian form produced works of truth. Just look at Nietzsche for example.

He was a degenerate commie

Nope

Yes, (((christianity))) is a meme

So, purge the Gnostics, then?