Knight's & Magic

Is wanting to fuck a boy gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1ZGMvmwMX4qlWczOSaXf0MUfv8yu7cxab7FyuGAUEa7k/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah it's perfectly normal heterosexual behavior

Depends on how cute the boy is, and that is a very cute boy. So no it's not gay

I want to fuck him and I’m 120% straight.

Yes

Only if you forget to say no homo.

Yes.
If you're attracted to the little boy instead of mecha, you're a raging homosexual.

If its cute, fuck it. If balls aren't touching, its not gay.

These are the universal laws.

In battlefield, it´s just natural.

>same VA
Was this a Knights & Magic reference?

I was on the nicovideo stream, the screen was filled with "Isn't that Eru-kun?wwww" at that scene

>If balls aren't touching, its not gay.
I forgot about this rule.

Yes

Wait that's a trap too? God damn I had downloaded this now it's fuckin' dropped.

>Is wanting to fuck a boy gay?
DURR IS WANTING TO FUCK THE OPPOSITE SEX STRAIGHT? I'M NOT QUITE SURE THAT HETEROSEXUAL SEX IS ENTIRELY HETEROSEXUAL

It's not gay if it's cute.

That's what I thought

It's more pedophilia than just gayness actually.

Get in the cockpit, Shinji.
And no, you may not call it pit of cock.

You're supposed to want to fuck the robots.

Is wanting to be used as a pilot's seat by Ernesti gay?

That's normal.

Does she ever get her pussy wet?

>code monkey gets reincarnated as cute shota
>born into well-to-do family
>loved by everyone
>talented as fuck at his specialty
>makes friends with other influential kids
>two girls hanging off his dick
>accomplish extraordinary feat while still in middle(?) school
>come up with innovative new design, which has never been done
>all while being a cute shota still in middle school

name a single case of a more blatant wish-fulfillment gary stu

What does gay mean again?

but he's not a NEET
and he's a trap

This anime must be terrible if you haven't read the light novel. It doesn't feel like it's meant to stand on its own, like it expects you to skim over the setting and the characters and just enjoy the robot battles.

Hebephilia.

>Gary Stu.

I'm convinced that not a single person on Sup Forums knows what this word means.

I know exactly what the term means. It's thrown around a lot as a substitute for "likable character I don't like," but in this case he is exactly a gary stu

I cant find any problem with the word gary stu in this case since he has no flaw besides being a midget which is used to show off how specially innovative talented he is by developing new shit all the time.
His robot autism doesnt turn anyone off either since hes so gifted he attracts niggas like flies.

One is allowed to insert their character into any situation they so desire. There's nothing wrong with being born a noble, or befriending people in high places. Those things go hand-in-hand, actually.

What makes a Gary Stu isn't how short or simple their feats are, but how others react to them. The recent episode would show that the author is doing the opposite of writing him as a Gary Stu, such as the negative reactions to him disturbing the balance of evolution as opposed to worshipping him. He's seen as a threat to some and a herald to others.

Well world is full of mecha and having a code monkey+robot autism is really a huge ass benefit to said kingdom. Looking cute makes him easier to like by everyone.

>since hes so gifted he attracts niggas like flies.
True, even before he died and reincarnated he was already more or less successful in life while still keeping up his gunpla hobbies.

Is Rieri destined to voice autists?

Yes

Megameme is only a retarded chuuni though.

Only when the boy isn't a girl.

>read the light novel
You what m8?

Were they kidding when they said that Archid was going to end up with the princess? They are siblings after all.

I didn't read it an enjoyed it, only up to episode 2 though, once you look past the gary stu stuff it gets good

He has a mindbreak fetish too.

>the absolute state of roasties

Not that one.

Ernie is cute, but my god is this show shit.

It strikes me as something that is only fun as an animu and I imagine the LN would be terribly boring.

Yes and only yuri is pure, fucking fix your degeneracy.
Us yurifriends are benevolent so here's a way to fix your sub human taste.
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZGMvmwMX4qlWczOSaXf0MUfv8yu7cxab7FyuGAUEa7k/edit

no it isn't lmao

everybody who matters likes him. He actively warps the world around him. The only "obstacles" he faces are incredibly shallow. That's the definition of a gary stu. I've legitimately read fanfiction with better characters than him

>4 layers of hair shading
What is this sorcery?

It's a shiny, reflective silver. That's how silver works.

well for what its worth the anime is skipping alot of material from the LN, wo all we see is this very quick rise to power

No if he is a she in my mind.

He saves the princess of a neighboring country from an assassin and basically is requested to be her guard(knight) by name. He says he'll always be her knight and come to her aid when she needs it, and she very very much wants his D. He was even considering leaving Eru's knight order to stay with her.

Oh, and to everyone who thinks Eru is too perfect - hopefully they animate the war arc, he is a borderline pyschopath, all he cares about is mechas, everyone in them might as well be an action figure.

There's one where it's an actual female. Not an anime yet though.

Every time she hugs Ernie

>He will always be known as the trap guy
Fitting for a man named cocks.

who

That boy ain't right

If you are a girl, no, not at all.

This show has a trainload of girls who want to fuck Ernie, too.

Only if he's a cute shota

It's not gay if he's not cute?

So... this is my first wish-fulfillment anime and it really feels so good, thanks year 2017, I don't feel so lonely anymore.

Gotta use the budget on the important things (shouta and fights), they should add a bath scene too.

Cock goes here.

Why are other countries able to manufacture their own Ether Reactors when the light novel plot makes it such a big top secret deal that only their Fremmevira tree huggers can do it. Sure, I know many other inconvenient facts are ignored by the author in making the world warp around Trap Eru. Even the animators deliberately draw the other girls in the classroom to be less pretty than Eru. Certainly, Eru's clothing is not like the other males and is feminine in style. It's very odd a military school doesn't enforce the male dress code upon Eru since he wears female style shoes and female style leg coverings.

Whenever males wear feminine style hip boots as everyday shoe wear, that is a homosexual. Eru is the only male to wear female length hair AND style it female style too.

>well for what its worth the anime is skipping alot of material from the LN, wo all we see is this very quick rise to power

The anime has to advance the plot quickly to where the enemy fields its mecha. Otherwise the merchandisers on the production committee will only have Fremmevira robot gear. To show the Copper Knights and other knight orders, the plot has to be advanced to where those robots were introduced into the story.

All that shit doesn't matter anyway

Every country that matters can create nuclear power plants, but they would be out of their mind to just share plans

It's to give him a feminine look with pastel purple and silver hair. He can't have pink hair after all or else that would be too gay.

>4 layers

Then that is all just fake buildup. That's something I don't like seeing not that it is just filler, but on top of that it is just to make the MC look good.

Why? it's not like each nuclear power plant is unique, anybody worth anything would already have their hands on it.
There's nothing to lose giving it to a genius on your side.

There are individual differences.
If an enemy knows how yours is made, then they can iterate on their own and improve theirs, or they can discover a weakness and alter their tactics to take advantage of it.
Keeping information secret is one of the basics of national security. Everyone knows that the B-2 bomber exists, but the US military still doesn't allow people to take pictures of it up close.

fuck boy means you fuck girls

The light novel states only elves can make Ether Reactors until before main character Eru Ecchivariant came into the story.

Sickness must be purged.

It's not a sickness.

Pretty good mech.

>knife-eared technojews invading your isekai again
Have we hit bingo yet?

Doujins of Ernie getting his boipucci rekt when

I wonder how much cute trappy stuff the merchandisers are trying to sell.

stop sexualizing cute boys

need more demons