This startles the christcuck

>this startles the christcuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiNOqHCn55k
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*rips bong* What if like all the gods are real?

you posted the same thread yesterday you fuck

You need to be at least 18 to post here.

And not a single person of any religion could answer it. Religion is lottery, what makes your religion different from the hundreds of others? Most of them condemn you to hell as well so which one is correct? How do you avoid hell? These are questions religious people cannot ponder.

Gervais acts as if he's smart but he's actually a brainlet who got BTFO by BASED Karl
youtube.com/watch?v=CiNOqHCn55k

Its all the same god with different names

Anyone can make up a religion.
It's like the answer to a math problem. A million students might get the wrong answer, but only one answer is correct.
I can make a made-up god. Anyone can, and the only reason nobody answered you is because your fedora concept is shit

Pretty much this.

Am intelligent comment from an intelligent man that nobodies think of before
NOT! Is A NOT joke!

i don't believe in god you little faggot

Fedora concept?

Christianity: 2.1 billion
Islam: 1.3 billion
Hinduism: 900 million
Buddhism: 376 million
Sikhism: 28 million

You're telling me only one is correct and that the other populations burn in hell with a pitchfork up their ass for eternity? You can't seriously be writing that with a straight face.

When you have started as an atheist as I have and studied every religion out there, then you will learn. In time, you spend the time, you will see how amazing you are at always shitposting the same thing every single thread.

Ricky Gervais is Muslim. I personally saw him slap a waitress at a comedy club when she tried to serve him a beer that had been bought by a patron. He also stopped in the middle of a performance and did the Muslims prayers, the whole bowing scraping and hand bits. So obviously, Ricky Hervais said “allahhu Ackbar””, not anything in your graphic.

And he’s also the fat, unfunny clone of Simon Pegg

The Big Bang Theory, as well as all other ex nihilo arguments for the existence of the universe, is stealth creationism.

He's not wrong but why do athiests need to be so insufferable? It makes us all look bad.

Alright big boy which religion did you choose then to avoid hell? What did your years of studying deduce it down to? Hopefully it was the right one or else you'll be in fiery inferno for eternity!

>Quotes Ricky Gervais
>Places gun in mouth

The Big Bang Theory is not incompatible with religion. It's simply what observation and the laws of physics as we understand them logically lead to.
Deism is the enlightened position. Become euphoric, my friend.

>for there are many lords and gods but we serve the creator of all

>yours is real
Got that right.

Non-christians BTFO

Brainlets...

Checked
Kek is real

Psalm 14:1,The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>there have been thousands of theories about the creation of the universe
but only one is real
>there have been thousands of theories about how life came to be on earth
but only one is real

This.

Gervais is like I was at 15. It was very easy to make fun of Christians at that age because they didn't understand their religion very well themselves. Now that I've grown out of edgy atheism, these old farts doing it just make me cringe

Which one is it?

Figure it is a lottery.

>You and 3000 other people are given a ticket for a gorrillion dollars for free.
>All you have to do is walk up the gas station and grab said ticket.
>Instead of grabbing the ticket as its literally free and you could be a gorrilionaire you say,
>BUT MUH CHANCES ARE SO SMALL WHY DOES IT MATTER
>You don't win
>Someone who got a ticket won

COLOR ME SHOCKED user, COULD YOU BELIEVE IT?

>God is not asking you to do anything, change anything, give anything or join anything

That's heresy.

T-t-the jew god that chose the Jews is still real right?

While I am an atheist Ricky Gervais is a left wing faggot.

>there have been 3,000,000 different plants on earth
>you only eat around 100 of them because they are healthy and make your life better
>you should eat no plants
Nice argument retard.

I'm an atheist and it's obvious to me Christianity is the one true religion.

Big Bang Theory for creation of universe
Evolution for life on earth

why does his face make me so furious

Aye, merchant too. I love XFM but it pissed me off when Karl said something about Che Guevara and Hitler being similar in the sense that they both wanted to improve their countries (not "muh horseshoe", Karl was just pointing out that they were both radical politicians) and they just scoffed at him and acted as if Che was a bastion of good, and Hitler one of evil. It was shameful

This is the worst possible way to look at religion imo. You're implying an immoral life with belief instantly qualifies you for this 'lottery' over a moral life without belief.

Kek

Yes, mine is real.
Now stop posting this thread.

We know that they are healthy because of empirical evidence. For your strawman to work you need some empirical evidence for your religion. I agree that his argument is dumb, but your misrepresentation of it is even dumber.

>arguing metaphysics of religion
(You)

But when you choose a religion you have submitted yourself to this lottery, every other religion is wrong according to your religion.

How many of those 3000 gods were worshipped by a civilization that conquered the world?
>By their fruit you will recognize them.
Those that worshipped Christ were rewarded with long lives and prosperity.
Those that worshipped Mbombo, the African vomit God that spewed up the universe, were rewarded with being niggers.
Feel free to worship Mbombo if you like.

No I agree, however at the end of the day you obtain something where if you don't believe you may obtain a better and more experienced life however with nothing to show for it. It's the whole Pascal's Wager argument however OP was being a faggot claiming religion was a lottery and it made no sense to believe because of that point.

This fedora tipping queer blocked me on twitter for asking him why he never criticizes m*hammad only Jesus.

By that logic Islam is now the correct religion, look what they have done to Europe in the span of 10 years.

To anyone who believes in a God, watch that video of the cartel killing and torturing a father and his son.
Remember your god let that happen.

>We know that they are healthy because of empirical evidence. For your strawman to work you need some empirical evidence for your religion.
>Proceeds to ignore the entire civilization worth of empirical evidence that surrounds him even in this advanced state of decay.

the point is God gave free will so anything can happen.
A God should personally intervene on everyones life to prevent suffering?
The world would be a pointless and boring place if he didn't let anything bad happen...

this was a terrible argument when Dawkins made it, and the shitty rephrasing here makes it even worse
traditional theists are not "atheists about everyone else's god". they would say that other religions are worshiping the true God incorrectly and assigning false attributes to Him - or that they are worshiping other, lower-down spiritual entities.
this country is gay af :(

Point out the evidence then, it should be easy seeing as it's all around us. The decay itself isn't evidence for Christianity, decay occurring as societies move away from God is a theme common to many religions.

No by this logic atheism is the incorrect religion, and Islam is simply the scourge with which God chastises the apostates.

>Mene mene tekel upharsin
This does not mean that Zoroastrianism was the right religion, it means that Belshazzar was a shit who blasphemed God and was punished accordingly.

Oh god, a smug fedora tipper pointed out there are other religions. Quick someone throw some soy milk to distract them.

or its not meant to be taken literally and they are actually metaphors. important ones that hold civilisation together. its not suppose to be factual. its suppose to be truthful.

fucking brainlet

the only smart man in this thread

>Point out the evidence that I live in the remains of a once prosperous globe spanning Christian empire whose cultural influence is still felt to this day.

I had no idea the purging and replacement of British cultural identity with rootless cosmopolitanism had advanced this far....

Not a very good argument. You're in no better position, either. If you're wrong in thinking that a true God doesn't exist, then you are in line for hell. However, if you're right, then it amounts to nothing because we'll all be part of oblivion so there aren't any bragging points to earn after death. So my wager is this: when you and I both die, we'll see who is right. If you're right, then we both become nothing and life in all its forms is meaningless, though it won't matter because we won't be able to ponder this after death. However, if I'm right, then we have a different situation on our hands. I mean, in the end, I don't really care what you choose or think because we all make choices and we all must own up to their consequences.

without God that would be the norm. it makes logical sense - the man is an enemy, if you let the son live and he might take revenge on you, & if you do kill them in the cruelest way possible you deter others from attacking you

>This triggers the leaf.

God here.
OP is a faggot, Ricky Gervais is a twat (but The Office was pretty gud tho), most Christians are insufferable cucks who I hath long since forsaken, and Muslims and Jews are fucking evil. Buddhists are cool tho.
I hope that’s cleared that up.

I'm asking you to point out the evidence for Christianity being true. I'm well aware that the values held by British people in the 18th and 19th centuries were superior to our current ones, but we also enjoyed great success as a Catholic country, as did France, as did Spain. The Romans were at their most powerful when they were Pagans. The successes and failures of civilizations aren't proof of the existence or non-existence of the deities their people believe in. They can be proof of the utility of the values encapsulated by those deities at most.

>Bad stuff happens therefore no god!
Truly the most brainlet of atheist arguments.

> I'm well aware that the values held by British people in the 18th and 19th centuries were superior to our current ones, but we also enjoyed great success as a Catholic country, as did France, as did Spain.

So in other words you're aware of the superiority of the values held by your Christian ancestors as well as the Christians of neighboring countries but you're going to ignore it.

Let's go back to vegetables for a moment.
>Eat vegetables all your life and develop a healthy body.
>One day a Jew comes along and convinces you to replace your vegetables with candy.
>Your formerly healthy body begins to degrade but when someone points out the empirical evidence that your body was healthier when you ate vegetables you dismiss it as coincidence, and cite the fact that you ate no vegetables when you were a baby but were still healthy.

You don't actually care about what evidence there is, you just want reasons to justify your current way of life.

>numbers bias

Things found in the bible not found in other religions that are based on science:

1. Creation story follows order of evolution over billions of years.

>first plants: needed for oxygen.
>fish: life came from the sea
>birds: what are dinosaurs the closest relatives to?
>mammals on land: mammals exploded in population after dinosaur mass extinction.
>humans: made last. Well look at that, humans are among the youngest species on the planet.

2. God made ti a strict law that if a black mold was flund growing in a home, people would leave immediately and burn down the home: black mold is one of the deadliest molds. It causes permanent nerve damage just from breathing in the spores.

3. Don't eat pork: silly sure, but not to ancient man. Pigs carried the most parasites of any domesticated animal. Cooked even a little too raw, and a pork tape worm will crawl it's way to your brain.

4. (My favorite)
Angels were made to complete many tasks. There used to be a angel type that watched over man. But they showed man how to make weapons, do sorcery, and slept with humans. They were thrown into a place where "light could not escape." What does that description remind you of? They were thrown into a black hole.

5. A miracle worker was once challenged by followers of another God to prove his was stronger: he went to a stone slab they used to offer worship. He surrounded it with water and placed wood on it. The thing was then hit by a lightning bolt and burst into flames. Mystical to ancient man. But what would attract electricity and act as a excellent conductor? Water.

6. Angels are made from "smokeless fire" which is a ancient way to try and explain pure energy. Man is made from dust. It is well known stars are powerhouses that make every element except the most basic. After a fuck ton of time goes by, they explode. Their particles skatter and then gather into a cloud that forms slowly into a new solar system. We are all made from star dust.

Nope God gave man freedom of will. Those men chose to do those actions. You need freedom to choose to go to him or walk away. Their choice was obvious.

We lost the right to be protected from the cruel world the moment we left the garden of eden.

There are like 8 major religions, and the abrahamic religions have more then 1/4 followers of the human population. If you are adding all religious people that pray for the same concept of god then have more then 3/4 of the world.

Yeah, but noooo. 6 Billion people are wrong and you are right.

>stop attacking me with your religion
>oh, and I'm going to attack your religion
>but muslims are nice
>just fuck christians

Not at all, heathen.

Same God different names small brain...

He isn't.
You should have heard what he was like on XFM years ago. Almost named the jews.

>How do you avoid hell?

By reproducing white children and stopping low IQ shit skin criminal immigration.

Also killing commies and anti white kikes and politicians!

live forever!

>i let comedians tell me what to think

>you're aware of the superiority of the values held by your Christian ancestors as well as the Christians of neighboring countries
Yes, I just don't see how that superiority proves the existence of the Christian God.
The rest of your post is again asserting the superiority of Christian values which, again, I accept. You're ascribing success to a supernatural entity that has nothing to do with it much like someone might ascribe success in business deals to a "lucky tie".
It's the values that matter, not the entity you attach them to.

remeber

sage them guys

>>this startles the christcuck
Oh wow my life philosophy was forever changed by a brit teethed mongrel comedian

a fellow Rick and Morty watcher I see.

>a fucking le-
Wait no he's actually right, yeah

Yeah. The minute all you realize that polytheism was actually "partnerism" and "dividinism" everything will make sense.

>"Muh thousands of gods! What are the odds!?"

Please kill this new atheists meme. There are not thousands of gods. The vast majority of deities every worshiped can be reduced to the sun, the moon, the sky ("Heil Dyus-Pitar!!1"), the earth, the ocean / bodies of water in general, and a storm / weather god which sometimes is the same god as the sky god and sometimes is his son or younger relative. That isn't thousands of gods. The only way there are "technically" thousands is when you account for all the various names given to the sun, sky etc by all the different people across the earth, and count them as separate gods each time, when in reality it's the same "god." The only other alternative is the panentheist route which literally says everything in existence is God therefore all individual aspects of existence are potentially their own deity i.e. rocks, flowers, blades of grass, bugs, droplets of water etc etc etc.

It's literally just deifying creation itself and saying "Look there's thousands of gods! All just like YAhweh!" when in reality Yahweh is very different in that he wasn't some aspect of the universe that was anthropomorphized, he's seen as the creator of everything and he is seen as being transcendent i.e. he is not anywhere in the reachable / knowable universe. He is the creator, therefore he is not in the creation itself. He is the very ground and pillar of being- "I AM THAT I AM... Tell them I AM sent you."

>inb4 someone shows an ancient near eastern idol thought to be Yahweh; someone talks about the polytheistic & monolatrous origins of Israelite religion; someone says Yahweh started as Dyeus-Pitar archetype with sky / sun goddess wife; heavenly council

The tortured didn't choose to be tortured.

Well as long as a developmentally challenged comedian with an autist following said it, it must be true.

Here's the proof, those gods died. Christianity is the most successful religion ever, it spreading among the world is the closest to a universal religion there ever has been.

Don't listen to manlet athiest

Christian here. Not even remotely startled. What else could you be wrong about? Hmmmmmm....
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Yes, I just don't see how that superiority proves the existence of the Christian God.

Proving the existence of God is irrelevant and was never really at issue.
The original post you replied to attacked Gervais' argument in support of atheism by comparing it to shunning vegetables because there are thousands of species of plants in this world that we don't eat. You pointed out that we know which vegetables to eat thanks to the empirical evidence we have accumulated that indicate eating carrots for example is healthier than eating Mandrake root.

To which I respond then that logically we also have plenty of evidence to support the claim that being Christian is healthier than being a worshipper of any of those aforementioned 3000 gods.

Lel christcuck

Oh, I think I understand you. I agree in as far as I think that following Christian teachings is good. As I said in my first post to you, I agree that Gervais' argument was shit, I just thought that your response was shit too

What color is your fedora?

Checked

>there have been nearly 3000 gods
no there's only one God
*puts sunglasses on indoors*
*unsheathes rosary*
*dabs and yeets all over tricky ricky*

A shit tier british faggot comedian?

>This is what the atheist puts in his anus

you cant debate christianity from an athiest standpoint because the person you're debating has already denounced you as an enemy in their head
try approching it from a historical standpoint, and a cultural standpoint
like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc
how can any christian refute this?

NOT

So easy to answer:

>Other "Gods" are really demons who are fallen angels looking to be worshipped in exchange for knowledge and power
>Only one true God, who created these fallen angels.

Any questions?

That setttles it, I am now a communist.

What if they're the same god.

It's the same thing. Duality.