Muromi was pretty good.

On Your Mark

The Global Astroliner
youtube.com/watch?v=l-rexyelXOU
I wish it was more than just a short/music video

also this
youtube.com/watch?v=sj_xEXGFebU
youtube.com/watch?v=8HyTzdZq6A8

I'd have to go with Magnetic Rose from Katsuhiro Otomo's Memories. Left a very big impression on me when I first watched it.

where do i get this shit

AB or Bakabt

>private trackers
I need to upload like 15GB to be able to download on baka and my thirdie ISP is garbage for uploading pls halp

I dunno maybe try rutracker then, they usually have stuff.

>make a poignant, beautifully animated short about figure skating in collaboration with one of the most skilled modern illustrators in Japan
Why did it have to go so wrong.

Daicon IV

They're closed.

Hit me much harder than I expected.

Amazing Nuts was great, though I'm not too keen on the second and fourth shorts. If you haven't already seen Extra by 4C as well, I recommend you check it out.

Is that the kikestarter thingie? Have it somewhere on my hard drive but I thought it was pretty mediocre.

This and Chirin no Suzu made me cry.

I thought it was fun enough for what it is. It was basically a kickstarter just to have Kimura animate something; I understand people might find his work, or 60s/70s action animation in general to not be particularly impressive when compared against later developments but Kimura was one of the main people who contributed towards said developments in the first place.