APOLOGIZE

He’s more anti-spic than Trump is. I’m a cruz missle now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0egOgojYrPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I guess I’m a cruz missile now

based leaf

Lol... nice move, the liberals will have to side with Cruz... catch 22

Cruz was always Sup Forums's first choice. Reddit is responsible for Trump.

I wanted Sanders. Not because he would be a good president, but because his incompetence would have caused happenings beyond our wildest dreams.

No compromises, Dahnald.

The fate of the delegates hangs in the balance.

I think trump is playing good cop while Cruz and members of the Freedom Caucus play bad cop. I think its a strategy.

Truth is Cruz probably more based. He just needed Trump to show him he doesn't have to cuck to the "well-mannered politician" meme, and that is in fact what was destroying the right wing

SOARIN' TED

AN

EAGLE

Just another fake grand standing, voting "no" when it doesn't matter, good job ted.

Spaniards hate spics

I love cruz memes

the thing I'm most excited for in 2020 is cruz posting

His wife Heidi is and always will remain to be his Achilles heel. His credentials as an outsider or reformer will always be suspect while he is married to a Goldman Sachs insider.

Cruz' politics aside, he is a man of principle and honor.

He would have also not made the US presidency look like a joke to the whole world.

He was the right choice.

Too bad the retards went for the meme candidate

Once our civilizations fail, when a new people pick up and piece together the chunks left of our world, as we study the Greeks, his name will be glorified. Defiance in the face of doom - this is the single, true virtue only man possesses. Exhausted animals cower and wait for the end, spineless men surrender their homes, or even actively invite their invaders. But everyone remembers the 300 Spartans (and the few thousand other soldiers who decided to leave their city-states and support the cause) EXCEPT FOR THE ENTITLED NIGGERS OF THE AMERICAS

I went slowly from not liking Ted to being a full on loyal /cruzmissle/. Can we get this guy in office in 2020 please? One-two punch, 4 years of Donald and then 4 years of Ted.

>He was the right choice.
If he wasn't a leaf, I'd agree.

Sup Forums always wanted Carson.

>man of principle and honor
He has flipped on the immigration issue multiple times

When you think about there was no way to go wrong last election. Hillary wins and you get a never ending streams of great happenings as the world collapses. Cruz wins and we enter the era of Cruz nationalism. Jeb wins the memes become reality, giving Kek an way to physically enter our realm through Jeb. Carson winning would have been hysterical too. It was a win all around, truly magical.

cruz missiles get in here

You disgust me ironically and unironically.

you new faggot cocksuckers, the whole le_lot of ya...

youtube.com/watch?v=0egOgojYrPM