The Coming Mainland Invasion of America

I've been thinking about this for a while. How exactly would this play out? Since a new global conflict is brewing it's best to start planning, because I strongly suspect the U.S. is going to fuck up big time and this will be the result.

The main perpetrators of the invasion will be China, Iran, and Russia. After the initial EMP blasts, infantry moves in. The Chinese will kill and eat American family dogs to humiliate the Americans. Defenseless wives and children will be gang-raped without mercy by soldiers. Their husbands will be forced to watch and be killed. The same thing will be happening to Israel simultaneously.

The south will put up the most resistance, but their militias will be easily outmatched by incoming Russian airstrikes and artillery.

After a week or so, top-down orders will come from the leaders of China and Russia to stop the violence. They will then begin setting up their territories and making things civil again. Americans will begin learning Chinese and Russian in order to survive in the new society. Americans will miss the old days in America of family barbecues and walking their dogs. It will be the greatest humiliation in history next to the collapse of the Roman Empire.

Good luck; there's a gun behind every blade of grass here.

LARP

>thinking civilian rifles can defeat artillery and airstrikes

>How exactly would this play out?
you tell me.

Defeatist scum

Kinda like Iraq and Afghanistan right?

got 'em

>bumping a mutt’s troll thread

>thinking a civilian isn't a better shot with more practice time at the range then most military and cops and that there aren't enough guns to meet the enemy at their drop points before they can set up their heavy weapons

First question, who the fuck has enough airlift or blue water transport capacity to invade the US.
Seriously answer that before posting retarded questions.
>China
Doesn't even have enough to take Taiwan
>Russia
Right, let me know when you see them land a few dozen divisions.
>Iran
Practically landlocked.

SAGE IT WHILE YOU POST

Isis and their army of pickup trucks is sure as hell putting up one hell of a fight.

>iran
KEK

*EMPs your whole country*
What now?

>Thinking artillery and airstrikes would even make it onto American soil.

>being this uneducated about military strategy and still thinking people want to hear your dumbass shit
go read a book nigger

>thinking civilian rifles can defeat artillery and airstrikes
lmao i think some Vietnamese rice eaters wearing flip flops would like a word with you boyo

>wake Island avengers
My penis can only get so erect.

i guess that would have been a good idea.

my guns won't be effected by an emp
>what now?

>1 post by this id
Remember to sage

Rape everyone. All that shit is hardened against EMP.

I just bought a pistol. I guess I can use it to kill my family out of mercy if we're invaded? I

Retarded

The era Invasion is over, long live the era drones

>paint self black
>go to California.
>"oh they are poor refugees! let them in!"
>start from their.

>dumb burgers support the neocon war machine

*EMPs your continent from orbit.

This is low-tier bait

Kek, you really think our shit is mostly stationed here? Only our training equipment is stationed here.

Never going to happen.. The only way to take out the USA is to pit citizens against each other and have the country implode into civil war.

the only way to create an EMP blast in 2018 is with a shit ton of nukes. US sees them coming and fires nukes back

>implying that it's not already happening.

God damn that was easy :3

>what is a navy
Kill yourself retard. If the whole world aligned itself against the United States, her navy would sink half of their ships before the first boot of a foreign occupier touched her soil.

We are the afghani rebels to the Russians all over again. Know our own terrain, armed as fuck, defending homeland. Good luck with that.

what is vietnam

Can't sage with pictures. You'd know that if you weren't a newfag dimwit

I fully agree that (((someone))) is attempting to start a civil war here.

Being stupid is easy, when you are stupid.
>No, I was just baiting you.
>murmurs in arabic

*launch shielded ICBMs*
*launch SLBMs from subs*
*Launch aircraft on carpet bombing missions around the world with carrier battlegroups*
*deploy strategic bombers from oversees bases*
etc etc etc

Well, I am american, I do tend to give shit to broke people before I bomb them.

How about forty million civilian rifles?

(((they))) just started the fire, it's growing by itself now.

Well I’m glad you’ve come to terms with it. Hope you survive the coming invasion!

Most military backbone hardware is shielded against emp attacks. Sage hard, sage long.

Take your pick mohammad.

The baltic Slav with the bants
Top kek

I’ll pick the ones you CAN’T use.~

Your fucking retarded OP.

"Muh Invasion" is so outdated. It's all about economics and cyber war now.

Lots of slaves and infrastructure need to be replaced with physical war.

>wooden
>bolt actions
I'd rather carry no guns than try to fight against automatic weapons with a bolt action.

it wouldn't, and anyone that thinks that any coalition of powers could even conceivably step foot on the U.S. mainland let alone cross either the pacific or atlantic without being completely annihilated is severely underestimating how simple it is to move even a combat ready division over air or water. Of the three countries OP named, none of them have the logistics capable of such a feat and won't for some time, if ever in the case of someone like Iran.

>EMP things that are hardened because of the Cold War
Fail in the first sentence

>Can't see the semi-auto rifle on the right.
Please, just kill yourself. You are a liability in the defense of the nation.

>At what point shall we expect the approach of danger? By what means shall we fortify against it? Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth in their military chests; with a Buonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in the trial of a thousand years.

>China and Russia have 7582938929393 artillery and airstrikes while America has only like 3 of those because I said so
Fucking sick LARP OP

This is how it will happen. Americans are much to arrogant. It will begin with a civil war erupting during a global conflict. China and Russia will be able to capitalize on this, as the mainland will be defenseless. They can slowly move in everything needed to successfully invade and occupy.

To even get to this point as your pic, they would need to transverse the sea and get past the #1 & #2 air force and #1 navy. Then the invading country will be facing guerilla warfare against the 3rd most populous country with the most financial resources on the 3rd/4th biggest country by land. It would be an absolute shitshow.

You have no idea what an angry american can do with a bolt action rifle.

So none of those. You're toast faggot. Keep sucking middle east dick.

May the end of America come soon

>barrel length
Just stop. This isn't the retake of moscow you'll die fast with shitty guns like that. Save the money and buy a real one.

>Ha-ha! I was only pretending to be retarded!

>160334913
>He’s still replying
You’re just precious, thank you for the you’s though.~

Very idiotic

Yea they will invade us with their big bad navies.

Think again OP.

Camp and snipe. I know. But you better have a back up gun in a real fire fight or at least a few extra buddies with you

So, please tell me what guns I have.
>can't actually name any of them
Hur hur, poorfag somethingsomething barrel length, I've never shot a gun before.

>he thinks our civilians aren't soldiers
>he thinks artillery can shoot through mountains
>he doesn't realize airstrikes are only effective on hills and plains

>can't work Sup Forums
Get back to plebbit.

So, you know next to nothing about military tactics?

Are the chinks gonna send over millions of soldiers on rickety fishing boats? You're a complete fucking retard, niggerboi.

@160335146
I’m sorry, does this work better?

weapons of war are designed to not be destoryed in EMP... u wouldent use and brag about nukes if people could just defeat you with an EMP..

>What is gun rental

I can get at least a couple people reasonably armed.

No one would ever do it.

They'd detonate nukes out at sea to obliterate your east coast or coast lines in general by tsunami.

>After the initial EMP blasts

You have any idea just how fucking huge the mainland is?
You'd need thousands, if not, tens of thousands of devices to knock out the armed forces infrastructure, and that's not even taking into account the fact most of it is shielded completely from it since the early 1970's.

>The main perpetrators of the invasion will be China, Iran, and Russia

Combined it still would only be less then half of Americas armed forces and they got the homeland advantage.
Oh and then there's those 80,000,000 private citizens that are armed as well.
And the fact we control most of the worlds supply of nuclear weapons, and navy, and airforce, and arms manufacturing.

you'd have to be insane to invade America on land,every fkn gun owner in the US will be waiting for those armies on the beach

Shitty 12 gauge less than 200 bucks (inb4 mods and different shots)
Shitty m1a1
two unidentfiable eastern european rifles likely one related to the mosin
Did grandpa leave you these guns user?

The emp alone would kill 150 million over the course of 2 years. Add an invasion ontop of that? We'd be fucked.

>east coast or coast lines in general by tsunami.
If I could be this retarded.

Then a good chance you could have user. I'm working on my arsenal.

Lel, no nuke on Norfolk. Amateurs.

One carrier group of ours is bigger than the entire navy of most developed nations.

You would need 3 decent sized devices... 5 at the most to kill the entire continental US.

Would suck if I couldn't get back to mainland to help pincer against them.

>will kill and eat American family dogs to humiliate the Americans. Defenseless wives and children will be gang-raped without mercy by soldiers. Their husbands will be forced to watch and be killed
So.. South Africa right now?

Camp, kill, run, repeat..... no need for all the crazy stuff.

Unless you are nitpicking at words / grammar, please explain why this is not a way more superior choice than to invade.